剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
I'm confused. Didn't Angel Doll send us there?
那个混♥蛋♥ 他一直跟他们是一伙的
The son of a bitch. He was in their pocket the entire time.
绑♥架♥失败 然后他们换了策略
Then the kidnapping failed. Then they switched tactics.
所以他们收买♥♥了天使 让他把我们直接引到他们那儿
So they bought off Angel and got him to point us right to 'em.
拿着吧 现在这是你的了
Here, take it. It's yours now.
除了他 我巢穴里还有别的叛徒吗
Was it just him, or do I have other rats in the nest?
说起来
You know, come to think of it,
的确有两个看起来有点眼熟
two of 'em did seem sort of familiar.
挺像我们那天换货车的那帮人
Kind of reminded me of the guys we switched trucks with the other day.
所以今早行动时 他们没来
That's why they were MIA this morning.
我觉得我们完蛋了
I think we're fucked.
我觉得我有一万块快入账了
I think I got ten grand coming my way.
你会收到不止一万
You got more than ten grand.
我有种预感 你马上就要成为 我的新二把手了
Something tells me you're about to be my new number two.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表