剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
你为什么这么迫切地 想要他离开这里
Why do you want him out of here so bad?
你不会是想骗我吧
You're not thinking of fucking me over, are you?
不会
No.
我为什么要骗你
Why would I even...
我会确保他留在这里
I'll make sure he stays here.
好样的
Attaboy.
现在...
Now...
滚出我的办公室
...get the fuck out of my office.
买♥♥家到了一个叫马丁温泉酒店的地方
Buyers made it to some place called the Martine Inn and Spa.
好的 很好 跟着他们
Okay, good. Stay with them.
跟到贝克如预期完成任务为止
Until Beck hopefully comes through?
即使他成功 奎因很狡猾 我们得聪明一点
Even if he does, Quinn's slippery, so we got to play this smart.
从买♥♥卖♥♥双方入手
Attack the problem from both sides: buyers and sellers.
我得挂了
Got to go.
贝克
Beck.
我从麦凯比那儿问出了细节
I got the details from McCabe.
好的 我准备好了
Okay, I'm ready.
交易将在城外的公牛头废品场进行
The buy's happening at Bullhead Salvage Yard,
晚上9点 正好是我举办派对的时候
outside of town, 9:00 p.m., during my party.
只要有机会贬低我 他就绝对不会错过
Any chance to belittle me, he takes it.
我相信你 如果我不信 我是不会跟你说话的
I trust you. Wouldn't be talking to you if I didn't.
但如果情况不妙
But if this goes bad,
我和理奇就死定了
Rich and I are dead.
我们会干掉奎因
Quinn will be taken down.
“公牛头废品场”
Bullhead Salvage.
离这里不远
Not too far from here.
我们还有时间 应该侦察一下位置
We got some time. We should scout the location.
弄清楚我们要在哪里设局
Figure out where we're gonna set up.
什么
What?
我问了个问题
I asked a question.
我和维利聊了一下
Villy and I have been talking,
我们觉得我们应该让ATF介入
and we think we should bring the ATF in on this.
此事涉及很多枪♥支♥ 而且我们寡不敌众
It's gonna be a lot of guns and we'll be way outnumbered.
我们一直都知道等时机到时 我们需要帮助
We've always known that. And we've always known we'd need help when the time eventually came.
我们本来希望你能自己想通
We were hoping you'd come around on your own.
不行
No.
雷彻 我们得给自己 争取最大的机会救出特蕾莎
Reacher, we need to give ourselves the best possible chance of saving Teresa
并不让枪♥支♥落入买♥♥家手中
and keeping the guns out of the buyers' hands.
你不用再提醒我这次行动的风险
You don't need to remind me what's at stake here.
根据和贝克的对话 听起来我确实得提醒你了
Based on that conversation with Beck, it sounds like I do.
我没听到一句 阻止恐♥怖♥分♥子♥或救出女孩的话
'Cause I didn't hear any mention of stopping terrorists or saving a girl.
我只听到了“奎因”
I just heard "Quinn."
我会信守诺言 我们会找到特蕾莎
I'll keep my promise. Teresa will be found.
但奎因杀了我的朋友 - 还有我的朋友
But Quinn killed my friend. - Mine, too.
艾略特跟科尔一样死了
Eliot's as dead as Kohl is.
那名ATF特工也是 在这个阶段 他们需要知道
As is an ATF agent. At this stage, they need to be made aware.
他们永远不会让我♥干♥掉奎因
They'll never let me take down Quinn,
这是我同意参与的唯一原因
and that's the only reason I agreed to do any of this.
奎因将为他的所作所为 接受正义的审判
Quinn will face justice for what he's done.
正义
Justice?
他把科尔像肉一样挂起来
He strung Kohl up like a piece of meat
像屠宰牲畜一样放血
and bled her out like livestock.
我不想要正义
I don't want justice.
我想要复仇
I want vengeance.
是啊 我们俩唯一的区别 就是我还戴着徽章
Yeah, well, between the two of us, there's only one badge.
我安排了和ATF坐下来谈
I'm setting up a sit-down with the ATF.
你不喜欢这安排 那就别来
You don't like it? Don't come.
我去买♥♥咖啡
I'm getting coffee.
你迟迟不告知我们这些信息
Your delay in giving us this information
这种行为是我职业生涯中 从未遇到过的失职
is a level of impropriety I've never encountered in my career.
我们是在试图保护一名线人 先生 一个无辜的平民
We were trying to protect a C.I., sir. An innocent civilian.
我们的同事刚刚被杀
One of our own was just killed.
而我们现在才知道这件事
And we're just finding out about it now.
我不认识你的特工
I didn't know your agent
但考虑到她冒着这么大的风险卧底
but, given the risk she took going undercover,
我相信她也希望 我们能将这个案子查到底
I have to believe she would have wanted us to see the case through as well.
不 你不认识她
No, you didn't know her.
我认识
I did.
今晚的交易 在哪里进行
Tonight's buy-- where's it taking place?
我们得知了这个地点
Uh, we were given this location.
我们会派遣一个小组过去
We'll send a team out there
负责后续的调查
and handle any follow-up investigation.
沃尔科特副特工局长 你来带队
ASAC Wolcott, take lead.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
嘿 等一下 等等
Hey, wait a minute, wait a-- Ho-Hold on. Hold on.
我们想让ATF跟我们一起参与 而不是把案子直接交给你们
We wanted to bring the ATF in on this case with us, not to hand it over.
这是一起起枪♥支♥走私案
This is a weapons case.
你们从一开始就不该介入
You never should have been on it in the first place.
要不是我们像端薯条和可乐一样
It's also a case you wouldn't even have
把这个案件送到你们面前 你们根本得不到的案子
without us serving up this bust to you like fries and a fucking Coke.
我们完成了所有前期工作
We've done all the legwork here.
那都是非法进行的
It was done illegally,
是你们私下调查的
off the books.
你飘了 达菲特工
You're floating, Agent Duffy.
“飘”
Floating?
站不住脚 - 真可爱
No legs to stand on. - Oh, that's cute.
好吧 但我们为此失去了一名特工 跟你们一样
Fine. But we lost an agent on this, just like you.
史蒂文艾略特是个好年轻人
Steven Eliot was a good young man.
我让他负责这个案件 但他再也回不了家了
I put him on this case and he's never going home on account of that.
而且我的线人 仍然处于危险之中 先生
And it's my CI who's still in danger, sir.
拜托
Please.
你们至少保持50码的距离
You will be at least 50 yards off point,
在监控车内进行观察
in the surveillance van.
仅限观察
Observation only.
禁止参与
No permission to engage.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
并不是奎因所有的手下
Not all of Quinn's men will be there.
有些人会待在贝克家的派对上
Some will be at a party at Beck's house
看守他儿子 从而激励贝克完成交易
keeping guard over Richard, his son, to incentivize Beck to get the deal done.
你们需要派一些人去那里
You need to send some people there.
你是哪位
And you are?
雷彻
Reacher.
我们让他去贝克家里做卧底
We had him on the inside at Beck's.
他是前军方调查员
He's a former military investigator.
那你现在在这里做什么
So what are you doing here now?
浪费我的时间
Wasting my time.
他不想让我们让你们加入
He didn't want us to involve you.
为什么不呢
Why not?
幕后黑手是泽维尔奎恩
The man behind this, Xavier Quinn,
在他成为你或者是他们的目标前 他曾是我的目标
he was mine before he was yours. Or theirs.
他十年前逃跑了 但有人答应过让我现在干掉他
He got away over a decade ago, but I was promised I'd be the one to take him down now.
我什么都没答应过你
I didn't promise you anything.
这个奎因或者麦凯比或者不管他是谁
This Quinn or McCabe or whoever he is--
他是我们的
he's ours.
你可以和缉毒局的朋友们 在监控车里玩
You can hang out in the surveillance van with your DEA buddies.
不行
No.
那你只能选择滚蛋
Your other option is to fuck off.
他会和我们一起在车里等
He'll wait in the van with us.
一旦我们完成交易现场的逮捕行动
Once we handle the arrests at point of sale,
我们就直接去贝克家
we'll go directly to Beck's
清理你们剩下的烂摊子
and clean up the rest of your mess.
我相信你们清楚 今天一走进这里
I'm sure you were aware what would happen to your careers
你们的职业生涯将会面临什么后果
when you decided to walk in here today.
因为 你们可以想象 我别无选择
Because, as you can imagine, I have no choice
只能联♥系♥缉毒局
but to put in a call to the DEA
报告你们在这个案件中的行为
regarding your conduct on this case.
塞尔斯特工 我是达菲特工的上级
Agent Sears, I'm the senior officer to Agent Duffy.
她只是按照我的命令行事
She was only following my orders.
闭嘴 吉列尔莫
Shut up, Guillermo.
导致现在这种局面的 每一个决定都是我下达的
Every decision that led to this was my call.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表