剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
Good.
请吧
Please.
好吧
Okay.
特蕾莎 快点
Teresa, come on.
起来 我需要你走一走
I need you to walk.
你能为了我走一下吗
Can you walk for me?
守住门口 千万不要让人打扰我们
Man the door. Make sure we're not disturbed.
是
Yes, sir.
看看你
Look at you.
甚至比照片更漂亮
Even more beautiful than your photograph.
准备好找点乐子了吗
Are you ready to have some fun?
不回应
No response.
我希望麦凯布没用药 把你弄得连反抗的力气都没有
I hope McCabe hasn't drugged all the life out of you.
我很喜欢跟女人“小打小闹”
I do like a little fight in a woman.
那你会爱上我的
Then you're gonna love me.
把他们留在原地
Leave them where they are.
我应该把你那玩意打掉 毕竟你刚才正要做那种事
I should shoot your dick off for what you were about to do.
但你不会的
But you won't, will you?
因为我的人就在门外
Because my man is right outside the door.
要是你开枪 他会进来朝你开枪
You fire, he comes in and shoots you.
要是我先开枪杀了他就不会
Not if I get him first.
可能吧
You might.
但也许他会在交火中杀了她
But maybe he kills her in the cross fire.
又或者我在楼下的其他手下听到声音 过来杀了你
Or maybe my other men downstairs hear and they come and kill you.
又或者是麦凯比的手下动手
Or McCabe's men do it.
不管怎样 如果你扣动扳机
Any way it goes, if you pull that trigger,
你们俩都没法活着离开这里
neither one of you will make out of here alive.
...弹♥药♥充足 包您满意
Plenty of ammunition. I'm sure you'll be very pleased.
随你怎么说
If you say so.
该死
Ah, fuck.
比拉尔
Bilal!
特蕾莎 嘿 你还好吗
Teresa. Hey. You okay?
看着我 你会没事的 我们走
Hey, look at me. You're gonna be okay. Let's go.
来吧 起来
Come on. Up.
你没事吧 快来
You're okay. Come on.
我们走
Let's go.
来吧 你会没事的
Come on. You're gonna be okay.
出去
Get out.
怎么回事 大家都去哪儿了
What's happening? Where is everyone?
让开 到前门去
Get out of the way! Get to the front door!
理查德
Richard...
我拖住他们 你离开这里
I'll hold them off. You get out of here.
你好呀 理查德
Hello, Richie.
现在 你更适合做我的人♥质♥
Right now, you're more use to me as a hostage,
但如果你逃跑 我会朝你的脑袋开枪 懂了吗
but if you try to run... I will put a bullet in your fucking head, you understand me?
待在那里
Stay there
与此同时 我要拿更多武器
while I get more firepower.
放了我的儿子
Let my son go.
把乌兹冲♥锋♥枪♥扔掉
Throw down the Uzi!
你以为我不会开枪打你吗
You think I won't shoot you?
多年来 我一直在想怎么杀了你
All I've thought about for years is how I'd kill you.
怎么让你为伤害我的儿子付出代价
How I'd make you pay for hurting my boy.
你竟然敢伤害我的儿子
How dare you touch my son?!
(罗伊罗杰斯)
理查德 到我这里来
Richard, come over here to me.
别担心
Don't worry.
他要是敢动一下就死定了
If he moves for it, he dies.
趴下
Get down.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你以为你能违抗我
Stand up to me, you piece of shit! You piece of shit!
去你的
Fuck you!
理查德
Richard...
爸爸
Dad?
爸爸
D-Dad?
拜托
Please...
我跟你说过
I told you...
我不会再让他们伤害你
I wouldn't let them hurt you again.
塔克泰拉夫先生 我正要去见你
Mr. Taktarov, I was just on my way to see you.
你迟到了 我等得不耐烦了
You were late, and I grew tired of waiting.
我的钱在哪儿
Where is my money?
把他带走
Take Him
不 我备好了钱的
No, no, no, no, no. I have the money!
抱歉 各位 他是我的
Sorry, guys. He's mine.
这个怪物是谁
Who the hell is this monster?
一个与你毫无瓜葛的人...
Someone who has no problem with you...
我叫杰克雷彻
and my name's Reacher.
好吧 雷彻
Well, Reacher...
我跟这人还有未竟之事
I have unfinished business with this man.
我也是
So do I.
看看你的周围 雷彻
Look around you, Reacher.
有那么多枪
There are so many guns,
你却孤身一人
and you are all alone.
不完全是
Not quite.
好吧 那你有两把枪
Okay, so you have two guns.
三把
Three.
特蕾莎在哪里
Where's Teresa?
她很安全
She's safe.
你也应该离开
You should get out of here, too.
你没有抛弃她 也没有抛弃我 我当然也不会抛弃你
You didn't abandon her or me. I'm sure as hell not leaving you.
那你会白白牺牲
Then you die for nothing.
是这样的 我得跟人一个交代
You see, I have people to answer to.
所以 无论付出什么代价
So, no matter the cost,
我都不能把这个人交给你
I cannot let you have this man.
要是我们从你手里买♥♥下他呢
What if we bought him from you?
我就跟你说我有钱 被他们偷走了
See? I told you I had it. They stole it.
年轻女士
Young lady.
把我的钱给我
Give me my money.
用这钱换他
The money for him.
要是我两个都要呢
What if we take both?
那你两个都得不到
Then you get neither.
我们是来拿钱的 我们就带着钱走
We came for the money, we leave with the money.
只要我把钱交给我老家的朋友
As long as I deliver that to my friends back home,
这个男人的遭遇...
what happens to this man is
与我无关
none of my concern.
晚安
Good evening.
晚安
Good evening.
你现在想把手榴弹的引信放回去吗
You want to put the pin back in that grenade now?
已经拆了 炸♥药♥也都清除了
Defused, with the explosives removed.
贝克用它当镇纸
Beck was using it as a paperweight.
说起贝克 那孩子吓坏了
Speaking of Beck, the kid's pretty shook up.
我去看看他
I've got him.
我要去给她叫辆救护车
I'm gonna call her an ambulance.
他们得花点时间才到
It'll take them a while to get here,
所以你还有时间
so you've got some time.
做你要做的是吧 老大
Do what you got to do, boss.
听着 不管你有什么问题 我们都能解决
Listen, whatever your problem is, we can work it out.
你真的不记得我了吗
You really don't remember me, do you?
不记得了
No.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 - 不重要
Who the fuck are you? - Not important.
重要的是
All that matters is
她叫多米尼科
her name was Dominique.
你现在想起来了
Now you remember.
要把那东西毁了吗
Gonna tear that thing down?
真的吗
Honestly?
我不知道自己想做什么
I don't know what I want to do.
你知道的
Yes, you do.
车已经加满了油 准备好启程了
It's full of gas and ready to go.
几小时后 联邦调查局 会冻结你父亲的银行账户
Feds will have your father's bank account frozen in a few hours,
所以家里有多少钱全都带上
so take whatever money's in the house with you.
你说你梦想着 一天 你拿着车钥匙
You said you dream of grabbing a set of car keys,
冲破那道大门 然后消失无踪
blowing through that gate and disappearing one day.
今天就是那天
Today's that day.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表