剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
一群来自与美国关系紧张 局势不稳的国家的买♥♥家
from an unstable country with poor U.S. relations.
情况差不多就是这样
That about sums it up?
这是为了进行恐怖袭击
It's for a terrorist strike.
规模大 而且袭击地点就在美国
It'll be ambitious and it'll be here at home.
何出此言 - 贝克是运输物流专家
What makes you think that? - Beck's an expert at shipping logistics.
奎恩本可以让他把枪运到买♥♥家家门口
Quinn could easily have him drop the guns right at the buyer's doorstep.
唯一不这么做的理由... - 枪就在需要使用的地方
Only reason that wouldn't be done... - Is if the guns are already where you're gonna use 'em.
没错
Exactly.
就在美国
Right here in the U.S.
我兄弟乔告诉我 国土安♥全♥部♥估计美国各地
My brother Joe once told me Homeland estimates there's a few hundred
随时都有几百个待命的恐怖组织
sleeper cells spread out across the U.S. at any given time.
也门买♥♥家把贝克的武器 分发给一些待命组织
Yemeni buyers distribute Beck's weapons to a few sleepers,
他们可能会袭击 会议中心 体育场 机场
they could hit convention centers, stadiums, airports.
同步定时袭击人流密集的地方
Simultaneously timed attacks in crowded areas.
那将是大屠♥杀♥
Total carnage.
贝克只知道买♥♥家 今天会在一个私人机场降落
All Beck knows as of now is that they land today at a private airstrip.
我猜是桑福德地区机场
I'm betting on Sanford Regional Airfield.
布♥什♥一家来肯纳邦克港时 会用那个机场
Bushes use it when they come to Kennebunkport.
那里私密性强 也愿意不守规矩
It's discreet and willing to turn a blind eye on regulations.
我们可以查一下航♥班♥清单
We could hunt down a flight manifest.
今天有多少架从也门来的私人飞机
I mean, how many private planes will be coming in from Yemen today?
有在航管局的朋友吗
Any friends at the FAA?
我去打几个电♥话♥
I'll make some calls.
你跟我说奎因死了
You told me Quinn was dead.
结果他怎么还活着
So how'd he end up alive?
小口径子弹加冷水 运气不好
Small-caliber bullet, cold water, bad luck.
当不该在地下的人死去并被埋葬时 伤心是必然的
When the wrong people are underground, it always hurts.
我没见过你的第一个徒弟科尔
I never met Kohl, your first protégé,
但我知道你对她的感情
but... I know how you felt about her.
我对她的感情跟跟对你一样
I felt about her the same way I feel about you.
这些可不是在马格雷夫的伪造者 也不是纽约的前警♥察♥
These aren't counterfeiters in Margrave or ex-cops in New York.
奎因和他的手下都是受过训练的士兵 手里有一堆能够把我们撕成碎片的
Quinn and his men are trained soldiers with a stockpile of badass guns
强力武器 - 是的
that can rip us in half. - Yep.
我只是想大声说出来
Just wanted to say it out loud.
因为这会让你重新考虑
'Cause it's making you reconsider?
因为本该如此
'Cause it should.
因为我想让你知道 我知道其中的风险
'Cause I want you to know I know the risks.
我已经找到了科斯托普洛斯 这样我就能知道你的位置
I'd already tracked down Costopoulos so I could find out where you were.
所以当我给你打电♥话♥去见贝克时
So when I called you to meet Beck...
我已经订好去波特兰的机票了
My plane ticket to Portland was already booked.
不管怎样 我都会加入
I was coming one way or another.
很抱歉他们去找你的麻烦 把你牵扯进来
I'm sorry they came after you and got you involved.
他们去找你的那一刻 我就已经卷进去了
I was involved the moment they came after you.
说到参与
Speaking of involvement...
我倒觉得达菲不应该参与
I think Duffy should sit this one out.
为什么
Why?
我总是能看出来 你什么时候对某人动了真情
I can always tell when you've caught feelings for someone.
只是说一句 她可能会受伤
Just saying, she might get hurt.
我喜欢她 因为她不在乎自己是否会受伤
I like her 'cause she doesn't care she might get hurt.
再说了 她也无法退出
Besides, there's no getting her to back down.
她参与此案有她自己的理由
She's got her own reasons for being here.
那个老大爷呢
And the old guy?
膝盖不好 后背有问题 但全心全意
No knees, no back. All heart.
这就是我们的团队
So, this is our team.
这是我们的团队
This is our team.
理奇 - 嘿 爸爸
Richie. - Oh, hey, Dad.
我以为你今天要上班
Wh... I thought you were working today.
你把什么放在布下了
What'd you put under that cloth?
没什么 我只是在打扫
Um, nothing, I'm just cleaning up.
你有事瞒着我吗 - 没有
You hiding something from me? - No.
告诉我布底下的是什么 理奇
Tell me what's under the cloth, Rich.
因为从我站的地方看 那非常像一把枪
'Cause from where I'm standing, it looked an awful lot like a gun.
我现在最不想看到的 就是我的儿子做蠢事
And the last thing I need right now is my son doing something stupid.
等等 爸爸 等等
Wait, Dad, wait...
这和你小时候的那把一样
It's the same kind you had when you were a kid.
它这里受损了 但我修好了
It got damaged here, but I, uh, fixed it.
环氧树脂需要一天 才能完全固化 不过
It's gonna take a day for the epoxy to fully set, but...
就是这样
Yeah.
我四岁时收到了一把
I got it when I was four.
我整天带着这玩意在树林里跑来跑去
I'd run around the woods all day with this thing.
像个真正的西部英雄
Like a real Western hero.
你四岁的时候也是这样
You were like that, too, when you were four.
你曾是最快乐的孩子
You were the happiest kid.
然后 你妈妈去世后
Then, after your mom died...
就好像你身上的一道光熄灭了
it's like a light went out in you.
你变得沉默
You got so quiet.
你就...
You just...
心碎不已
broke.
我现在才意识到...
I'm just realizing now that...
也许这就是为什么我如此混♥蛋♥
maybe that's why I've been such a son of a bitch.
不是个好爸爸
Such a bad father.
的确
Yeah. You were.
但你不是...你不是坏人
But you're not... you're not a bad man.
我对你来说是个混♥蛋♥
I was a bastard to you,
自从和麦凯比扯上关系之后
ever since getting wrapped up with McCabe.
我变得残忍♥ 冷漠 疏远
I was cruel. Cold. Distant.
我是故意而为之的 理奇
I did it on purpose, Richie.
如果失去一个如此美好的母亲
You know, if losing... a wonderful mother
让你受到如此大的伤害
damaged you so much,
也许失去像我这样的人 反而不会那么难受
well, maybe it wouldn't be so bad, losing someone like me.
我知道这种逻辑很扭曲
I know that's screwed-up logic, you know,
但没人教我怎么做个好父亲
but no one gets training on how to be a dad
除非是从自己父亲那儿学
unless you get it from your own dad, you know?
我没学到
Uh, I didn't.
我没学到
I didn't.
我就是不希望在我离开之后
I just didn't want you to hurt after I was gone,
让你像失去妈妈时那样痛苦
like you did when your mother passed.
说实话 我从没觉得
'Cause, honestly, I never saw myself
自己能活着走出这个局面
getting out of this situation alive.
别这么说
Don't say that.
我本来不该把你推开
Instead of pushing you away,
而是把你拉得更近一点
I should've pulled you closer to me.
你是个好人 理奇
You're such a good person, Rich.
你就是我理想中的儿子
You're everything that I ever wanted in a son.
对不起
I'm sorry...
我给你造成了这么多伤害
...I caused you so much hurt.
但我向你保证
But I promise you,
我再也不会让他们伤害你了
I will never let them hurt you again.
我很喜欢这礼物
I love it.
抱一下
Come here.
我爱你 儿子
I love you, son.
我爱你
I love you.
航管局的人说对了吗
The FAA check out?
正确无误 买♥♥家正在移♥动♥
On the money. The buyers are moving.
好的
Okay.
我刚和仓库通完电♥话♥
Just got off the horn with the storehouse.
已经准备好进行交易了
All's ready for the buy.
很好 现在去那边清点仓库 我这边的人会负责装车
Good. Head over there now and count inventory while my guys load the trucks.
收到
Copy.
但你还没告诉我何时何地发货
Though you still haven't told me where or when to send them out.
废品场 九点钟
Salvage Yard, 9:00.
在派对的时候吗
During the party?
交易之后 你会有时间 和理奇一起吃蛋糕
There'll be time for cake with Richie after the buy.
理查德要去看电影
Richard will be at the movies.
这个年纪的孩子 哪里愿意和一群老人待在一起
Kid his age, he doesn't want to hang out with a bunch of old people, you know?
让我说清楚
Let me be clear.
我的筹码得待在屋里 在派对上
My bargaining chip stays in this house at the party,
我的人能看着他 直到一切结束
where my guys can keep an eye on him till this is all over.
你不需要筹码
You don't need a bargaining chip.
我会照你说的做 一如既往
I'll just do what you tell me, like always.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表