剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表
杜克说不要超速
Duke said not to speed.
他还说:“不要迟到”
He also said don't be late.
地毯
Rugs.
你在地毯公♥司♥工作 你以为是什么
You work for a rug company. What'd you think was in there?
把钥匙给我
Give me the keys.
上那辆车 回仓库去
Get your ass in that truck, get back to the warehouse.
雷彻
Reacher!
是你吗 伙计
That you, my man?
大家都去哪儿了
Where is everyone?
提早下班了 在下一批货运到之前没什么可做的
Got off early. Not much to do until the next shipment's in.
但我得在这里等着
But I had to wait here,
等你
for you.
你在追踪我的路线吗
You were tracking my route.
总得有人做这事
Someone had to.
杜克在哪儿 我以为他会来接我
Where's Duke? I thought he was gonna pick me up.
在路上了
On the way.
但我想先跟你谈谈
But I wanted to talk to you first.
谈什么
About what?
关于...
Um, there's, um...
我们去扣押场那趟
a few things from our trip to the impound lot that
有些事一直让我耿耿于怀
did not sit right with me, you know?
刚开始我以为 你在加油站只是拖延时间
At first, I thought you were just stalling in the gas station,
搞不懂为什么
couldn't figure out why.
可后来
But then,
你保护了那名警♥察♥
you protected that cop.
我把他打晕了
I knocked him out cold.
你不让我开枪
Yeah, you didn't let me shoot him.
那就下次吧
Next time, then.
然后我在丢弃那辆面包车 就是你接电的那辆
Then I was dumping the minivan-- you know, the-the one you "hot-wire."
我决定仔细看看
I decided to take a closer look,
结果方向盘柱上连个划痕都没有
and there wasn't even a scratch on the steering column.
你没有用螺丝刀把它撬开
You didn't use a screwdriver to break into it.
我用的手
I used my hands.
那不可能
That's impossible.
我很有劲
I'm strong.
保利知道
Ask Paulie.
而且 车垫上也没有因剥线
Also, there wasn't any insulation on the mats
而留下的绝缘层
from stripping the wires either.
我扔了
I tossed it.
好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
所以 在你偷车的时候
So, while you were in the process of stealing a car,
你还特意把那些小小的绝缘层 撕下来并丢掉了吗
you picked up the tiny pieces of insulation and threw them out?
他妈的为什么
What the fuck for?
杜克来了
That's Duke.
我得走了
I need to go.
伙计 你身上有些特质我很不喜欢
There's something I don't like about you, man.
你身上很多特质我都不喜欢 看来你占了上风
There's a lot of things I don't like about you, so I guess you're ahead.
你没说实话
You're dirty.
我对这些事有第七感
I have, like, a seventh sense for these things.
你是警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你早就知道我是军警了
You already knew I was an M.P.
不 我是说你现在正在跟警方合作
No, no, no, no, no. I mean you're working with them.
你知道吗
You know what?
不如我们问问杜克 他怎么想我刚才说的...
Why don't we ask Duke what he thinks of what I just--
你是聋了吗
What are you, deaf?
怎么耽搁了
What's the holdup?
天使话太多了
Angel talks too much.
剧集 | 侠探杰克(2022) | 导航列表