剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
甚至没有死
Not even dead.
只是很安静
Just tranquil, you know?
只是休息一下
Just restin'.
你想自杀多久了
How long have you been thinking about suicide?
一段时间了
A while.
你和医生谈过了吗
Have you talked to your doctor about that?
没有
No.
我在和你谈心
I'm talkin' to you.
快起来
Okay, come on, get yourself up.
你真就等到我♥干♥完啊
You wait till everything's done, huh?
还真不傻
You're not stupid.
好兆头
Auspicious.
什么
What?
我看到一只知更鸟站在下面的树枝上
I just seen a robin redbreast on the branch down there.
-所以呢 -它们很稀有
- Yeah, so? - They're rare.
今天是个好日子
It's gonna be a good day.
喝点咖啡
Gonna get some coffee.
感谢上帝
Thank God!
谢天谢地 你没事
Thank God you're all right!
你在这里干什么
What are you doin' here?
我有个好消息 孩子们
I got good news, boys.
我给汇票找了下家
I made a deal for the papers.
我们要发财了
We're gonna be... rich.
汇票呢
So where're the-- where are the papers?
问雷吧
Talk to Ray.
在雷那里吗
Ray's got 'em?
你怎么和他在一起 米基
What're ya doin' with him, Mick?
他也是家人 邦奇
He's family, Bunch.
不 他不是
No, he's not.
他是叛徒
He's a fuckin' rat.
斯米帝 你是我爸的新狗腿吗
Well, Smitty, you're what, my father's new bitch now?
不
N-no.
斯米帝
Smitty...
你是个好孩子 我喜欢你
you're a good kid, and I like you.
但如果你不离开我爸
But if you do not get away from my father,
你会死的
you are gonna end up dead.
明白吗
Do you understand?
拜托 儿子
Please, son.
这不公平
That's not fair.
公平
F-fair?
等等 公平
Wait a minute--fair?
你知道吗 老爹
But y-you know what, you know what, Pop?
你说得对 这不公平
You're right. It's not fair.
但这是概率学
But it's math.
出去的时候把门关上
Close the door on your way out.
你还好吧
You okay?
嗯
Yeah.
我一直在听那些录音带
Been listening to those tapes.
嗯
Yeah.
有些话你应该听听
There's something I think you should hear.
什么
What?
不 吉姆 听着
No, Jim, check this out.
她和盖瑞说她去了药店
Gary said that she said she went to the drugstore
买♥♥了验孕棒
and got one of those, pregnancy tests.
谁买♥♥了验孕棒
Who got a pregnancy test?
-盖瑞的女朋友 -是的 她叫
- Gary's girlfriend? - Yeah, what's her face...
她买♥♥了验孕棒
She bought a pregnancy test?
-是的 什么 -布丽奇特·多诺万
- Yeah, what's... - Bridget Donovan.
布丽奇特·多诺万 是的
Bridget fuckin' Donovan, yeah.
她怀孕了
She's in the family way?
盖瑞是这么说的 吉姆
Look, that's what Gary says, Jim.
你知道我跟盖瑞说了什么吗
And you--you know what I told Gary?
我说"那是她的事"
I said, "That's on her."
你知道她怀孕了吗
Did you know she was pregnant?
我很抱歉 雷
I'm so sorry, Ray.
她应该告诉我的
She shoulda told me.
不 不要这样
No, don't do that.
-我可以做点什么的 -不怪你
- I coulda done something. - You weren't responsible.
当时不怪你 现在也不怪你
You weren't back then, you're not now.
我跟她说
I told her--
我跟她说
I told her that--
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
我陪着你 好吗
I'm here, okay?
我陪着你
I'm here.
我想在这里陪着你
I want to be here... around you.
我希望你别离开我
And I want you to stay around me.
我得走了
I gotta go.
我今天不想去
I don't really wanna go today.
为什么
Why?
我感觉不太好
I'm not feelin' so good.
所以呢
So?
所以今晚可能不该去
So maybe tonight's not a good night.
你以前跟他说过吗
Did ya tell him that before?
没有
No.
-你没生病 -我肚子好痛
- You're not sick. - I got cramps.
你不能鸽吉姆·沙利文
You don't just cancel on Jim Sullivan.
我不像你 我不是他的走狗 雷
I'm not his bitch like you, Ray.
我想干什么就干什么
I can do whatever the fuck I want.
是吗
Yeah?
下车 小布
Get outta the fucking car, Bridge.
去上班吧
Go to work.
嗯
Right.
看 犹太人
Look, Jews.
嗯
Yeah.
-来 读一下 -什么 这是希伯来语
- Here, read this. - What? It's Hebrew.
不 不 这里
No, no, right here.
这是希伯来语的"忏悔"
That's the t'Shuvah. That's Hebrew. Repentance.
天主教♥徒♥ 我们有罪
Catholics...see, we sin,
我们可以去找比我们更邪恶的罪人
and we can go to some prick who's a worse sinner than us.
但他告诉我们
But he tells us, you know,
四次"天父" 八次"福马利亚"
four "Our Fathers," eight "Hail Marys"
就结束了
and that's it, it's done.
我们每天都可以这样
We can do that every day of the week,
但是犹太人
but Jews...
他们一年只有一次宽恕的机会
they, they only get one chance a year of forgiveness.
他们也不找中间商
And they don't fuck around with the middlemen.
直接去见上帝
They go direct to God.
他们说最深的罪孽会引导他们去见上帝
They say their worst sin direct to Him,
希望祂能放过他们
hoping He'll give 'em a fuckin' break.
是吗
Yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
那就来吧
So do it.
-来什么 -向上帝坦白最深的罪孽
- Do what? - Say your biggest sin to God.
如果祂原谅你
If He forgives ya--
他也知道你所做的一切
and he knows all the shit you did--
那小布就不算事了
after that, Bridge is a piece of cake.
你能好受点
You'll feel better.
上帝
God...
请原谅我
please forgive me.
我很软弱 我背叛了我的家人
I was weak and I betrayed my family.
这么说
Well, that's--that's--
很好
That was good.
就这样吗
That's it?
是的 你被原谅了
Yeah, you're forgiven.
你的名字写在
And, your name is written in the...
《生命之书》或者其他书里了
in the Book of Life or some fuckin' thing.
太好了
Great.
-布丽奇特 -你在哪里
- Hey, Bridget? - Where are you?
我和米基在一起
I'm-- I'm with Mickey.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表