剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously, on Ray Donovan...
你想过吗
Do you think about it?
你想过你干的事吗
You think about what you did?
我开枪打了他 他死了 有什么关系
I shot him, he's dead. What's the difference?
他罪有应得
Got what he deserved.
天呐 老爹 别电了
Jesus, Pop! Will you stop?
我录下了吉姆跟我说的每一句话
I taped every fuckin' thing Jimmy ever said to me.
泰伦斯·多诺万
去他妈的
Fuck this.
你还在为那混♥蛋♥做事吗
Are you still workin' for that piece a shit?
他都那样对你姐妹了
After what he did to your sister?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
操
Shit!
贾思敏
Jasmine!
操 我说了站住
God damn it, I said stop--
趴下
On the ground.
清道夫
第七季 第九集
达利尔说你特别恨那个警♥察♥
Daryll said that you went crazy on that cop.
他说你朝他开了20枪
He said that you shot him like 20 times.
我开枪打了他 他死了 有什么关系
I shot him, he's dead. What's the difference?
你不内疚吗
You don't feel bad?
你不为他的家人内疚吗
You don't feel bad for the families?
不 我不内疚
No, I don't feel bad.
他罪有应得
He got what he deserved.
拉杜洛维奇副队长也是吗
How 'bout Lieutenant Radulovic?
他也是罪有应得吗
Did he get what he deserved?
遭到多次枪击
Shot multiple times,
被电锯砍头
decapitated with a fucking chainsaw
像垃圾一样被倒掉
and dumped like trash.
还有克兰西警官 比安奇警官
And Officer Clancy. And Officer Bianchi.
他们带走了我女儿
They took my daughter.
为什么 他们为什么带走你女儿
Why? Why did they take your daughter?
因为我知道他们在干什么
Because I knew what they were doin'.
他们在干什么
What were they doing?
在阿瑟基尔州立监狱监狱搞回扣骗局
Runnin' a kickback scam through Arthur Kill prison.
-谁 -警♥察♥和一个叫肖尔的法官
- Who was? - The cops and a judge named Scholl--
内务部进行了调查
IAB already had an investigation...
一个叫莱克的人 但是
a guy named Lake, but...
你知道他后来怎么了
guess you know what happened to him.
谁杀了莱克
Who killed Lake?
做笔交易吗
We makin' a deal or what?
谁杀了莱克
Who killed Lake?
拉杜洛维奇
Radulovic.
法拉第的命令
Under orders from Feratti.
等一下 你是说
Wait a minute... so you're tellin' me
纽约市长
that the Mayor of New York City
下令杀了内务部的调查员
called a hit on an IAB investigator?
是的
That's what I just said.
你能证明吗
Can you prove it?
不能
No.
但如果我能带来肖尔法官呢
But what if I can bring in Judge Scholl?
天啊
Holy shit!
太酷炫了
This is mind-blowing.
我说吧
Yeah, I told you.
把声音调大 调大
Turn it up, turn it up.
房♥租星期五到期 交钱吧
Rent's due Friday. Pony up.
我差二十 今晚我就凑齐
I'm 20 short. I'll have it by tonight.
我帮你垫
I'll cover ya.
我说我能凑齐
I said I'd have it.
不用你替我垫
You don't need to cover for me.
天哪 小布 你跟银行出纳员一样
Jesus, Bridge--you're like a fuckin' bank teller.
-你从哪儿挣的 -照看孩子
- Where'd you get all that? - Babysitting.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothin'.
-布兰登·多诺万 -怎么了
- Brendan Donovan! - What?
轻点
Easy.
你偷自己家里的钱
You steal money from your own family.
这是买♥♥杂货的钱
Grocery money.
买♥♥杂货
Grocery money?
果酱吐司饼干
Pop-Tarts.
果酱吐司饼干
你买♥♥的吗
You buy these?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why?
很好吃的
They're good.
-给我弄一杯吧 -好
- You make me one a those? - Sure.
你今天穿件西装去史泰登岛
Need you to put on a suit and go into Staten Island today.
西装
A suit?
是的
Yeah.
谢谢你 泰瑞
Thank you, Terry.
不客气
W-you're welcome.
很抱歉给你添麻烦了
I'm sorry to put you to the trouble.
我不知道还能找谁
I didn't know who else I could ask.
没事的
It's all right.
这是我祖母的
It belonged to my grandmother.
你感觉怎么样
How you feelin'?
再好不过了
Never better.
他们给我打的点滴
You know the drip they have me on--
就像是空腹喝马丁尼一样
well, it's like a martini on an empty stomach.
干杯
Sláinte.
你感觉怎么样
How are you feeling?
还行
All right.
积极的态度最重要 对吧
A positive attitude is everything, right?
答应我 你药好好照顾自己
Promise me you'll take better care of yourself.
记得吃药 去做理疗
Take your meds. Go to physical therapy.
我会的
Sure, I will.
不诚心啊
That didn't sound so convincing.
做不到的事我不会承诺的
I can't make promises I'm not gonna keep.
亲爱的
Sweetheart...
你要成为的男人
the man you are going to be
会站在你自己的死亡版本
is going to be standing on top of a mountain
组成的山顶上
made of the dead versions of yourself.
我还不知道 可能去购物
I don't know yet. I may go shopping.
好的
Okay.
-爱你 -我也爱你
- Love you. - Love you too.
再见
I'll see you later.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
天哪 别在这里
Jesus, not out here.
别在那里面
Not in there either.
为什么
Why not?
我昨晚在办公室发现了这个
I found this in my office last night.
你知道弗兰基·李在哪里吗
You know where, Frankie Lee is?
下午好
Afternoon.
我在找一个叫弗兰基·李的人
I'm looking for a guy named Frankie Lee.
把门关上
Shut the door.
我是弗兰基·李
I'm Frankie Lee.
我听说你知道如何转移私有股票
I understand that, you know how to move private stock.
-谁告诉你的 -我嫂子认识一个人
- Who told you that? - My sister-in-law knows a guy
那个人找的关系
who, you know, knows a guy.
什么样的股票
What kinda stocks?
沙利文工业20%的股票
Twenty percent of Sullivan Industries.
首次公开募股前的估值为24亿
Estimated valuation pre-IPO is 2.4 billion.
天啊 那么多
Holy shit! That much, huh?
汇票呢
Where's the paper?
在我儿子那
My, my son has it.
上面是我另一个儿子的名字
It's in my other son's name.
你经常卖♥♥不属于你的东西吗
You always sell things that don't belong to you?
其实我算是沙利文工业的创始人之一 好吗
Basically, I'm one of the founders of Sullivan Industries, okay?
这是我的股票 只是写了我儿子的名字
It's my stock. It's just in my son's name.
拿到汇票再回来
Come back when you got the paper.
等等 等等 帮帮我
Wait, wait-- help me out here.
给我点东西说服他
Gimme something to convince him.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表