剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
放进袋子里 快点
Put it in the bag. Come on!
给我快点
Hurry the fuck up.
进去
There you go.
纽约警局
腐♥败♥让我们分崩离析
你干了什么
What did you do?
斯米帝
Smitty.
别碰我
Don't fuckin' touch me.
你想我变成这样吗
You want me to be like that?
我可以变成那样
I can be like that.
我不是故意让你...
I didn't mean for you to‐‐
给老子滚
Go fuck yourself.
-巫师是什么鬼 -其实
‐ The fuck's a shaman? ‐ I‐‐ I actually‐‐
我也不是很清楚
I‐‐ I don't really know.
我喝了药物死藤水
I‐‐ I took this drug ayahuasca
因为我在药店遇到一位美丽的女生
'cause I met this pretty girl in a drug store,
那杯水让我产生了幻觉
and it gave me visions.
但我以为是预言
but I thought they were prophesies
因为我看到米基死了 然后米基就死了
'cause I‐‐ I saw Mick dead, and then Mick was dead.
但是后来他又没死
But then he wasn't dead,
所以我只是看到了米基
so all I was doing was just seeing Mick.
不用呕吐和尿裤子
And I can do that myself
我也可以看到他
without vomiting and shitting my pants.
喂
Hello?
今早你很奇怪
You were weird this morning.
为什么
Why?
我不知道
I don't know.
你不想再见我吗
Do you not wanna see me again?
你在听吗
Are you there?
在听
Yeah.
你觉得不舒服吗
Did you just get uncomfortable?
-什么 现在吗 -不 今早
‐ What? Now? ‐ No. This morning.
是的
Yeah.
今晚我想见你 我想和你聊聊
I wanna see you tonight. I wanna talk to you.
你愿意见我吗
Will you meet me?
-好 -那好
‐ All right. ‐ Good.
我给你发地址
I'll text you an address.
怎么了
What?
你开心就好
It's good to see you happy.
操
Fuck!
-你没事吧 -没事
‐ You all right? ‐ Yeah.
那是什么
Fuck was that?
-天呐 -它很痛苦
‐ Oh, Jesus. ‐ She's in a lot of pain.
它很难受
She's suffering.
-我们走吧 -去拿你的枪
‐ Let's go. ‐ Get your gun.
什么
What?
去拿你的枪
Get your gun.
打死它 雷
Put her down, Ray.
我的手抖得太厉害了
My hand's shaking too bad.
请打死它
Put her down, please.
你说过你需要钱
You said you needed money.
这里有一万七
There's 17 grand in there.
爸
Dad?
邦奇
Bunchy?
戈德斯坦医生 他现在待的医院
Look, Dr. Goldstein, the place where he is now,
我不相信他们会治好他
I don't trust them to fix him.
医院的样子虽然挺简陋的
The appearance of a facility can be misleading.
你会让你的孩子去那里吗
Would you want your kid there?
我听说你是最厉害的
Listen, everything I've read says you're the best.
这是我儿子应得的
And that is what my son deserves.
医生
Look, Doc,
我们可以换一种方式
maybe we could do this a different way, all right?
我们在想
We were thinking
你可以给我们一个现金折扣吧
maybe you could give us, like, an all‐cash discount.
就算我可以...
Even if I could...
减少我的费用
negotiate my fee,
住院的费用
the hospital stay would be‐‐ I'm guessing‐‐
你也负担不起
beyond your means.
我真的觉得你最好还是别换医院
I truly think that you're better off staying where you are.
又是这样
It's like that.
他
He's‐‐
我儿子一辈子
My son is going to be in a wheelchair
都得轮椅了
for the rest of his fucking life.
对不起 我帮不了你
I'm sorry. There's nothing I can do.
-好吧 -好
‐ Okay ‐ All right.
我们走吧
Let's get the fuck out of here.
想象一下 如果你分到了你那份钱
Imagine if you had gotten your share of that money.
我就是亿万富翁了
I'd have been a billion‐fuckin'‐aire.
我说真的
I'm serious.
我会用钱生钱
I would've made money with that money.
记得乔治·贝斯特吗 那个足球运动员
Remember George Best, the soccer player?
记得 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
他也失去了所有的钱
Well, he lost all his money, too.
他说了一些话
And, he said something along the lines of,
我把所有的钱都花在酒 女人和写歌♥上了
"I spent all my money on wine, women, and song.
剩下的钱我都胡乱挥霍掉了
And the rest I squandered foolishly."
那不是我
That ain't me.
-你没事吧 -没事 我只是...
‐ You all right? ‐ Yeah, yeah, I just‐‐
给我一瓶啤酒
Just give me a beer.
你知道你不会在这住很久吧
You know you can't stay here much longer, right?
你要去和我 还有邦奇一起住
You're gonna come stay with me and Bunch.
才怪
The fuck I am.
这对我们都好
It'll be good for all of us.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
我喜欢这里 我很好
I li‐‐ like it here. I'm fine.
别说了 你一点也不好
Will you stop saying that? You're not fuckin' fine.
你还记得老妈唱的那首歌♥吗
Do you remember the, uh, the song Mom sang?
什么
What?
她哄我们入睡时唱的
When she was puttin' us to bed.
那首爱尔兰摇篮曲
The Irish one.
《噜啦噜啦》
"Too Ra Loo Ra"?
嗯
Yeah.
-*噜啦噜啦* -天呐
‐ *Too‐ra‐loo‐ra‐loo‐ral* ‐ Oh, Jesus.
*噜啦噜啦*
*Too‐ra‐loo‐ra‐loo‐ral*
*噜啦噜啦*
*Too‐ra‐loo‐ra‐loo‐ral*
*别哭别哭*
*Hush now don't you cry*
*噜啦噜啦*
*Too‐ra‐loo‐ra‐loo‐ral*
*啦*
*Too‐‐*
*噜啦噜啦*
*Too‐ra‐loo‐ra‐loo‐ral*
*噜啦噜啦呓*
*Too‐ra‐loo‐ra‐li*
*噜啦噜啦*
*Too‐ra‐loo‐ra‐loo‐ral*
*这是首爱尔兰摇篮曲*
*That's an Irish lullaby*
一位老人在疗养院
An elderly man was kidnapped
遭人绑♥架♥ 折磨并杀害
from his nursing home, tortured and murdered.
突发新闻
发现退休警♥察♥尸体
今天傍晚 登山者在一个偏远的树林里
Hikers found the body of retired Boston police officer
发现退休波士顿警♥察♥
Larry O'Malley, age 83,
拉里·奥马利的尸首 享年83岁
at a remote wooded area this evening.
奥马利的绑♥架♥犯
O'Malley's kidnappers‐‐
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表