剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
那是他的朋友
That's his friend.
一周两次的高尔夫球友
Twice a week golf.
有时会和他一起上楼
Some time upstairs together.
然后立刻回家投入妻儿的怀抱
And then right home to the wife and kids.
-干嘛 -等着
‐ What's that? ‐ You'll see.
我♥操♥ 什么情况
The fuck‐‐ What the fuck?
你们他妈是谁
Who the fuck are you?
-衣服我拿走了 -操
‐ I'm keeping the clothes. ‐ Fuck!
你们他妈是什么人
Who the fuck are you?
你得达成协议
You need to honor the deal.
明白吗
You understand?
我认识你
I know you.
明天之前
By tomorrow.
我认识你
I fuckin' know you.
你好啊 大艾尔
Hello, Big Al.
我们很想你
We missed you.
这位是艾尔伯特·克兰西警官
That is Officer Albert Clancy.
子弹尺寸
Bullet hole?
九毫米
Nine millimeter.
有穿透伤吗
Exit wound?
看起来没有
Doesn't look like it.
进行弹道测试
Get the slug to ballistics.
我想知道我要找什么样的枪
I wanna know what kind of gun I'm looking for.
好的
Sure.
喂
Yeah.
我付你五位数的钱 不是让你去捎口信的
I'm not paying you five figures to deliver messages.
你应该把球棒拿出来的
You were supposed to take out the bat.
他懂你意思了 斯图
He got the message, Stu.
球棒 雷
The bat, Ray!
球...
The ba‐‐
先生
Sir.
他和孩子们那边快结束了
He's finishing with the kids.
他没当过总统
Well, he wasn't ever president,
但他中枪之后
but after he was shot,
就死在这座吊灯下面
he died under this very chandelier.
非常感谢你们前来参观 谢谢
So thank you so much for coming to visit. Thank you.
没人说过这份工作一半的内容
Nobody tells you half this job
是当梅西百货的圣诞老人啊
is being a fucking Macy's Santa Claus.
凯文·沙利文
Kevin Sullivan?
这将是名垂青史的壮举
It's a legacy situation.
等我向媒体宣布之后
He can't change the fucking terms
他就不能修改条款了
after I've announced it to the press.
他现在已经明白了
I think he understands that now.
走着瞧吧
Well, let's see.
他以为他能从纽约市民身上
He thinks he can steal 500 million
薅到五千万的羊毛...
from the citizens of New Yo‐‐
天啊
Jesus.
雷 那是个小孩子吗
Ray, is that a child?
侏儒
A little person.
这谍报技术太牛逼了
Now that is goddamn tradecraft.
嗯
Yeah?
捞上来的头是我们三个失踪警官之一
That head that came up, one of our three missing cops.
-哪一个 -艾尔伯特·克兰西
‐ Which one? ‐ Albert Clancy.
我在等弹道测试的结果
I'm waiting on ballistics,
但我希望在他被发现的地方进行打捞
but I want to get a dredge going where he was found.
你觉得一个能杀♥警♥♥察♥ 还砍头的人
Do you think whoever's killing cops and chopping off heads
会傻到把尸体都丢到一个地方吗
is stupid enough to dump them all in one place?
我不知道 但我想搞清楚
I don't know, but I want to find out.
只能给你三个潜水员 记得保密
Three divers, that's it, and keep it to yourself.
我不希望在你一无所获之后
I don't want to have to explain a big circus
我还得和全世界解释
if you come up empty.
把我们掌握的资料贴在情报板上
Start a board with everything we've got,
然后去调克兰西生前最后一个月
and get me all Clancy's phone records
所有的通话记录
from the last month he was alive.
利伯蒂·拉森
中药材
多诺万先生
Mr. Donovan.
嗯
Yeah?
我是凶案组的佩里警探
Detective Perry, Homicide.
有事吗
What can I do for you?
我想问问你丹尼·比安奇 迈克·拉杜洛维奇
Wanted to talk to you about officers
和艾尔·克兰西三位警官的事
Danny Bianchi, Mike Radulovic, and Al Clancy.
你认识他们吗
You know them?
他们是朋友的朋友
Friends of a friend.
-肖恩·麦格拉斯吗 -对
‐ Sean McGrath? ‐ Right.
你觉得他们的关系如何
How would you describe their relationship?
不知道
I dunno.
下班一起喝酒看比赛
Guys who drink together after work, watch sports.
之类的吧
That kinda thing.
11月7日晚上
The night of November 7th
麦格拉斯自杀了 对吧
was the night McGrath killed himself, correct?
我不记得准确日期
I don't remember the exact date.
就是那晚
It was.
同一晚其他三人也失踪了
It was also the same night the other three disappeared.
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
那晚麦格拉斯打了电♥话♥给你
That same night, McGrath called you.
你记得那通电♥话♥吗
Do you remember that call?
是的
Yeah, he did.
他有提到其他几个人吗
Did he mention the other men?
没有
No.
他在说他的孩子 他要去度假
He was talking about his kid, taking a vacation.
当时我没明白他的话
I didn't get what he meant till, uh‐‐
直到我看到新闻
till I heard the news.
好的
Okay.
谢谢你的宝贵时间
I appreciate your time.
雷
Hey, uh, Ray,
有个警♥察♥来找你
some, uh, cop came in here asking about you.
嗯
Yeah.
什么事啊
What was that about?
没事
Nothing.
她可是警♥察♥
She was a cop.
不用担心
Don't worry about it.
亚当·雷恩和乔纳森·沃克·汉森来了
Adam Rain is here with, uh, Jonathan Walker Hanson.
警探到处在查问麦克的事
Detective snooping around about Mac.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
看看情况是否有变
See if anything's changed.
雷 很高兴见到你 谢谢你抽时间见我们
Ray, good to see you. Thanks for making the time.
没事
Sure.
乔纳森 这位是布丽奇特的父亲 雷·多诺万
Jonathan, this is Ray Donovan, Bridget's father.
你好
How are you?
请坐
Have a seat.
你要告诉我妈我来这儿的原因吗
Do you have to tell my mother why I'm here?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我有七千三百万粉丝
I've got 73 million followers, right?
通常有两万到两万五的人
And 20,000 to 25,000 people usually want to come
想看我的演出 对吧
to one of my shows, right?
嗯
Okay.
所以我会收到很多请求
And so I get a lot of requests, right?
请求我做那些我不会去做的事
For stuff that I could just never really do, you know?
很多女生让我做她们毕业舞会的舞伴
I mean, a lot of girls want me to be their prom dates,
医院有很多生病的孩子
and a lot of kids are sick in the hospital,
很多妈妈让我去参加她们女儿的生日派对
and a lot of moms want me to visit their daughter
出现五分钟之类的
at some birthday party for, like, five minutes.
很多人甚至愿意出钱
I mean, a lot of them even offer me money, you know?
付几十万让我去派对露个脸
Like, a couple hundred thou, go to a party for a minute.
你犯了什么事
What'd you do?
有时那些妈妈请我
Well, sometimes when a mom offers me to go
去参加生日派对
to one of these birthday parties,
她们不止给我钱
they offer me more than just money.
她们给你什么
What do they offer you?
帮我吹♥箫♥
Blowjob.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表