剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
你对老爸的看法是对的
You were right about Dad.
所以我要做我自己的事
So I'm gonna be doin' my own thing.
但我只是想听听你的声音
But I-I just wanted to hear your voice.
达利尔 到底怎么了
Daryll, what's goin' on?
妈 真没事
Ma, nothing!
亲爱的 如果你惹祸了
Look, sweetheart, if you're in trouble,
有什么需要
if you need somethin'...
无论你做什么 说什么
there's nothin' you could do, there's nothin' you could say
我都一样爱你 达利尔
that could ever make me stop loving you, Daryll.
妈 我挂了
Hey, Ma, actually, I gotta go.
-我爱你 -达利尔
- But love you. - Daryll.
达利尔
Daryll--
好消息
I've got good news.
多诺万刺♥激♥了肖尔法官
Donovan just flipped Judge Scholl.
-王八蛋 -如果我们能把肖尔
- Son of a bitch! - If we can draw
和法拉第联♥系♥在一起
a straight line from Scholl to Feratti,
贪污和谋杀 我们就能弹劾市长
corruption to murder, we take down the mayor.
他们认为是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
They think it's terrorists.
警♥察♥认为
The police. They're... assuming
这和我其中的一件案子有关
that it has something to do with one of my cases.
把联调局的人都找来了
Brought in the FBI.
他们也许会
They'll probably... turn...
把我审理的穆♥斯♥林♥
every fuckin' Muslim I've ever had in my courtroom
彻查一遍
inside out.
我能说什么
What was I supposed to say?
纽约市长炸毁了我的车吗
The fuckin' mayor of New York City had me car bombed?
你要带我去哪里
Where the fuck are you taking me?
天呐
Jesus.
你相信这个警♥察♥吗
A-a-are you sure you trust this cop?
我相信她
I trust her.
我不能坐牢
I can't go to prison.
我是法官 那些囚犯会杀了我
I'm a fucking judge. They'll kill me.
谁啊
Who is this?
我是克劳德特
It's Claudette.
我问米基要了你的号♥码
I got your number from Mickey.
-怎么了 -是达利尔的事
- What do ya want? - It's Daryll.
他好像惹了大♥麻♥烦
I think he's in real trouble.
他打给我 他的声音不对劲
He called me, and there's just something about his voice.
他...
He just, h--
吓到我了
It-it-it scared me.
-他在哪 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know where he is.
我打了三次电♥话♥给他
I've called him three times now.
他不接电♥话♥
He's not answerin' his phone.
雷 如果我不需要你帮忙 我不会打给你的
Ray, I wouldn't call you if I didn't really need your help.
你能帮我找到他吗
Will you help me find him?
我会找到他的
I'll find him.
谢...
Thank y--
混♥蛋♥
Motherfucker.
吉姆·沙利文
纽约皇后区罗伯特街1737号♥
不 我走了
No, I'm going.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - I'm fine.
带我回家好吗
Just take me home, will ya?
你不是在帮忙照看孩子吗
I thought you had baby-sittin'.
我不干了
I'm done with that.
你能不能带我回家
Can you please just take me home?
你怎么了
W-what's goin' on with you?
我应付完盖瑞 还要应付你吗
I had to deal with this shit from Gary, and now you?
我就是一说 我以为你喜欢照看莫莉呢
I'm just sayin', I thought you liked babysittin' for Molly.
他们不是在等着你吗
Aren't they expectin' you?
带我回家吧 雷
Just please take me home, Ray.
好
Okay.
门没锁
It's open.
你来这里干什么 雷
What the fuck are you doin' here, Ray?
我是来帮忙的 达利尔
I'm here to help, Daryll.
沙利文告诉你我在哪吗
Sullivan told you where I was?
对
Yeah.
我对天发誓 雷
I swear to Christ, Ray,
如果你不立刻走人 我就杀了你
if you don't turn and go, I will fucking kill you.
你为什么要这么做 达利尔
Why're you doin' this, Daryll?
他杀了她
He killed her.
谁
Who?
我女朋友
My girl.
他开枪打死了她
He fuckin' shot her.
德克兰
Declan?
雷 你快走吧
Ray, you just better fucking leave.
你告诉德克兰 如果他想要他的东西
But you tell Declan if he wants his shit,
他可以来拿
he can come get it.
我知道你想报仇 达利尔
I know you wanna get even, Daryll,
但是不能这样
but this isn't the way to do it.
你开枪打死德克兰以后呢
What happens after you shoot Declan?
然后呢
What then?
像米基一样逃一辈子吗
You just... runnin' for the rest of your life like Mick?
你想这样吗
That what you want?
关你屁事
And why the fuck do you care?
你管我呢 雷
What do you fucking care what I do, Ray?
我是你哥 达利尔
I'm your brother, Daryll.
你现在又是我哥了
Now I'm your brother?
你个王八蛋
Oh, you motherfucker.
我现在又成你弟了
Now I'm your brother?
我现在又成你弟了
Now I'm your brother?
是的
Yeah.
不不不不不 别这样
No, no, no, no, no, no. Don't do that.
达利尔
Daryll.
放下枪 看着我
Put the gun down. Look at me.
看着... 达利尔
Look at-- Daryll.
我经历过
I been there.
你知道
You know that.
把枪给我
Gimme the gun.
来
Come on.
小达 把枪给我
Come on, D, gimme the gun.
老实待着
Sit tight.
我会搞定的 我保证
I'll fix this, I promise.
雷
Ray.
杀了那个混♥蛋♥
You kill that motherfucker.
喂
Yeah?
帮我个忙
I need you to do me a favor.
什么忙
What's up?
去皇后区的闪电汽车旅馆
Head over to the Lightning Motel in Queens.
为什么
What for?
去接达利尔
I need you to pick up Daryll.
没事吧
Everything all right?
没事 我晚点打给你
Yeah. I'll call ya later.
那是什么
What's that?
香槟
Champagne.
买♥♥这干什么
What for?
为了希望和梦想
For fuckin' hope, for dreams!
和你说一个秘密
Let ya in on a secret--
所有的香槟喝起来都一个味
all champagne is the same.
不管是14块的还是1♥1♥4♥块的
Don't matter if ya pay $14 or 1♥1♥4♥.
气泡没有之后
After one glass of the... the fuckin' bubbles,
全都是一个味
It all tastes the same.
因为香槟本来都一样
Because it is the fuckin' same.
不用等好消息
You don't have to wait for good news.
庆祝就完事了
You just gotta celebrate.
瞧 这可能就是好消息
See, this could be good news.
晚上好 弗兰基·李吗
Uh, good evening. Is this Frankie Lee?
多少钱
How much?
天啊
Holy sh-shit!
弗兰基 你真是个天才
Frankie, you're a genius!
还好我们开了银行账户
Good thing we get the bank account.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表