剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
不知道
I don't know.
也许有吧
Yeah, maybe.
你们光聊天吗
You just talk?
-是的 -聊什么
- Yeah. - About what?
每次聊的都不一样 泰瑞
It's different every time, Ter.
-你喜欢那家伙吗 -嗯
- You like the guy? - Yeah.
-他有帕金森病 -所以呢
- He's got Parkinson's. - So?
你应该找他聊聊
Maybe you should talk to him.
为什么 因为他有帕金森病
Why? 'Cause he got Parkinson's?
不是 因为他是个聪明人
No, 'cause he's a smart guy.
我不需要心理医生
I don't need a fuckin' therapist.
说真的 你和他聊什么
Seriously, what do you talk to him about?
大多是家庭
Family, mostly.
-米基吗 -是的
- Mick? - Yeah.
奥康纳
O'Connor?
没有
No.
-没有 -我不是因为他去的
- No? - Not what I'm there for.
当然
Sure.
你都想明白了 雷
You got it all worked out, Ray.
有时候聊布丽奇特
I talk about Bridget sometimes.
是吗
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
他给你什么答案了吗
He get you any answers?
不知道
I don't know.
挺好的
It's good.
-你在努力 -是啊
- You're trying. - Sure.
挺有希望的
It's fuckin' hopeful.
我和布丽奇特吃早饭了
I had breakfast with Bridget.
她跳楼的那天
The day she jumped.
我在训练 记得吗
I was training. You remember?
我一般在早饭前吃半打鸡蛋
I used to eat half a dozen eggs before breakfast,
我给布丽奇特做了一些
and I'd make Bridget some.
总之我们一起吃早饭了
Yeah, anyway. We had breakfast.
她穿着校服
She was wearing her school uniform.
她没说什么新鲜事
And I don't think she said anything new, and...
我只对她说了一句
I don't think I said anything more to her than,
你要鸡蛋吗 她点头
"You want eggs?" And she nodded.
你要鸡蛋吗 给你
"You want eggs? Here ya go."
就这样
And there you go.
你们都知道为什么来这里
You all know why you're here.
凯文 明年起
Kevin, as of the first of the year,
你就是沙利文工业的执行总裁和首席运营官
you will be both CEO and COO of Sullivan Industries.
谢谢
Thank you.
当时竞争很激烈
Yeah, well, the competition was slim.
沙利文工业
你得到我的公♥司♥就像
You getting my company has about the same significance
我看见你女儿
as when I saw your daughter
得到杂技金牌
gettin' that gold medal for acrobatics
而她连跟头都不会翻
when she couldn't even do a summersault
而且看起来像是一只狗在操自己
without lookin' like a dog tryin' to fuck itself.
天啊
Jesus.
天啊 最年长的被逗乐了
My, oldest is amused.
我很欣慰 你吃了19种药
It's good to see the 19 drugs you take
来防止你杀害小狗
so you won't kill puppies
能奇迹般地让你大脑
has miraculously left that part of your brain
负责幽默的那部分完好无损
that governs humor intact.
-吉姆 我建议 -当然
- Jim, may I suggest that we -- - Sure.
我知道你不喜欢谈论家事
I-I know family dynamics makes you uncomfortable,
我尽量多谈公事
so I'll try to be more business -- like.
莫莉
Molly.
你将全权负责基金会
You will take over full control of the foundation,
并且在董事会有一个带薪职位
and you will have a paid position on the board
还有15%公♥司♥股份
and 15% of the company.
真心希望你能做些好事
And I honestly hope that you do some good in the world.
谢谢
Thank you.
德克兰
Declan,
每年你将得到120万美元的津贴
you will receive a stipend of $1.2 million a year,
这笔钱会按月发放
broken up into monthly installments
直到你离开这个世界
for the rest of your time on this earth,
但是只会发给你的孩子
which can be handed off only to your children.
你把控制权交给了那个软弱的基佬
You give full control to this weakling, little faggot,
你把一切都给了莫莉
and you give Molly access to everything,
但对我
but to me‐‐
如果是在过去
If this was the old days,
你会一辈子锁在地窖里
you woulda spent your life locked in the cellar.
但现在时代不一样了
But we live in different times.
你这是什么意思
What the fuck is that supposed to mean?
你想动手吗 儿子
You want a go at me, son?
要不是你快死了
I'd break your fuckin' neck
我一定会掐断你的脖子
if you weren't already about to die.
真有胆量
That's the spirit.
真有胆量
That's the spirit.
喂
Hello?
伙计
Man.
是斯米帝 对吧
Smit‐‐Smitty, right?
-是的 -皮疹
- Yeah. - Yeah, Hispes.
太酷了 伙计 真是天才
That's so tight, dude. Genius.
雷在吗
Is Ray there?
不在
No.
我们这还有一些问题
Well, we are still having some issues here.
一些粉丝把自己锁在浴室里
Got some fans locked themselves in the bathroom
说他们不得皮疹就不走
saying they won't leave unless they get Hispes too.
你可以派人过来吗
Is there any way you could send somebody over?
喂
Hello?
嗯
Yeah.
我会安排的
Yeah, we'll handle it.
太好了 感谢
Great. Thanks.
无逮捕记录
为什么是我去把奥马利接出来
Okay, why do I gotta get O'Malley out?
因为老人不会从养老院
'Cause old people don't get old people
把老人接出来的
out of old people's homes.
那片云看起来像一只海豚
That cloud looks just like a dolphin.
海豚是我生命中特别的记号♥
Dolphins are a special sign for me in my life.
就像三叶草一样
Like my clover.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's gonna be fine.
我记得奥马利先生今天下午没有户外活动
I didn't realize Mr. O'Malley had any outside activities today.
对 奥马利先生的儿子罗尼
Yes, Mr. O'Malley's son Ronnie,
打电♥话♥问我能不能带他爸去水里做有氧运动
called and asked if I could bring his father to aquatic aerobics.
那挺好的
Isn't that nice?
奥马利先生不需要泳衣吗
Doesn't Mr. O'Malley need his bathing suit?
水疗康复中心
外出吃早饭了
这早饭吃的可真够久
That's a long fuckin' breakfast.
现在怎么办
What do you wanna do?
跟我来
Come on.
-她是我老婆 -别冲动 别冲动
- She's my wife. - Hey, hey, take it easy. Take it easy!
她是我老婆
She's my fuckin' wife!
旋风车
玩吧
Let's do it.
奥马利
O'Malley...
你还记得他们耍米基·多诺万的
You remember the Brinks heist
布林克斯抢劫案吗
when they fucked Mickey Donovan?
你记得吗
Do you remember that?
雅泽
Yaz.
Four.
4次全中
Four for four.
4次全中
Four for four?
雅泽确实打了4个
Yaz went four for four.
1967年
1967.
对的 对的
That's it. That's it!
老爹 他根本没有意识
Oh, Pop. This guy is gone.
但他确实回答了我
But he's really answering me in a way.
因为我们偷偷溜进了那场比赛
'Cause we snuck into that game.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表