剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
Is there anything you wanna talk about?
我姐妹说的话
Somethin' my sister said.
什么
What?
当我们还是孩子的时候
When we were kids...
在我妈妈生病之前 在这一切之前
before my mother got sick, before all this...
我们会一起读书
We read these books together.
那本书讲的是
They were about, uh...
关于伦敦的一位兽医
about a veterinarian in London.
一共有四个人
There were four of them--
世间大小万物
All Creatures Great and Small,
万事皆美好
All Things Bright and Beautiful,
万物聪明而完美
All Things Wise and Wonderful,
主耶♥和♥华♥创造了他们
And The Lord God Made Them All.
我知道那些书 我也读过
Yeah, I know those books. I read them too.
我想着我应该成为那样的人 你知道吗
I thought I should be somethin' like that, you know?
兽医
Veterinarian...
帮助动物的人
someone who helps animals.
或者是人
Or people.
什么
What?
帮助他人的人
Someone who helps people.
是啊
Yeah.
你错过了
Missed it.
之前真的特别棒
There was some real "Eleanor Rigby" shit goin' on in here.
对不起 家里有事
Sorry, family stuff.
你知道最棒的一点是什么吗
You know what's actually kind of incredible?
他唱得很好
I mean, he sang beautifully.
没人把他当回事
I mean, no one's ever gonna take him seriously,
但他真的很有天赋
but he's really talented.
我想谢谢你
I, uh, I wanted to say thank you
帮我弄那些票
for helping me out with those tickets.
我很喜欢
I liked it.
-什么 -我知道你♥爸♥惹的事
- What? - I mean, I know whatever your dad's into,
肯定很麻烦 对吧
it's fucked up, right?
我喜欢清道夫的工作
And I like being in on that fixer shit.
没你想的那么好
It's not that great.
我的生命中需要更多的危险
Well, I need some more danger in my life.
这就是你想要的
You think that's what you want?
过来
Come here.
过来 听听这个
Come here. Listen to this.
这好像是冬青树乐队和电台司令的
I think The Hollies and Radiohead already made that one.
不 不
No! Oh...no!
是啊
Yeah.
该死
God damn it!
是啊
Yeah.
是什么来着 《我呼吸的空气》
What is it, "The Air That I Breathe"?
天哪
Oh, my God.
是的
Yep.
*如果*
*If*
*我可以许个愿*
*I could make a wish*
*还是算了*
*I think I'd pass*
太好了
It's so good.
*什么都想不到*
*Can't think of anything*
*我要*
*I need*
天啊
Holy shit.
*不抽烟 不睡觉*
*No cigarettes, no sleep*
*没有灯光*
*No lights*
*没有声音*
*No sound*
*没有吃的*
*Noth...ing to eat*
*没有书读*
*No books to read*
-继续 继续 -就这样
- Keep goin', keep goin'. - Mm-hmm, that's it.
-不 拜托 -我该走了
- No, come on! - I should go.
不 留下来
No. Stay.
为什么
Why?
因为
Because...
我需要一个人阻止我剽窃歌♥曲
someone needs to stop me from plagiarizing songs.
来吧
Come on.
*有时*
*S--some times*
*我只需要我呼吸的空气*
*All I need is the air that I breathe*
*你*
*You*
非常好
That's it.
威士忌加冰 谢谢
Johnny Walker on the rocks, please.
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
我没想到会收到你的短♥信♥
I was surprised to get your text.
你住在街对面被烧毁的房♥子 对吧
You lived across the street from the house that burned down, right?
-是的 -墨菲家
- Yeah. - The Murphys.
-嗯 -就在慈善商店旁边
- Yeah. - Yeah, you were right next to the Goodwill.
是的
Yeah.
我妈妈在那买♥♥了很多东西
Yeah, my mother bought so much shit from that place,
我兄弟还认为慈善是个品牌
my brother thought Goodwill was a brand name.
我姐妹
My sister--
她真的那么说我吗
she really say all those things about me?
什么
What?
我是她认识的最好的人
That I was the best person she knew.
是的
Yes.
怎么了
Why?
听起来不像她
Doesn't sound like her.
你是她认识的最好的人
You were the best person she knew.
我就在现场
I was there.
你觉得是我编的吗
Did you think I was making it up?
我该走了
I should go.
再来一杯吧
Stay for another drink. I mean--
雷
Ray.
谢谢
Thank you.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我把相机给了莫莉·沙利文
I gave Molly Sullivan the camera.
法拉第会带着他手上的东西来找你的
Well, Feratti's gonna come after you with everything he's got now.
是啊
Yeah.
怎么 你不在乎吗
What, you don't care?
我不想干了
I don't wanna do it anymore.
雷
Ray...
握个手
Shake my hand.
为什么
Why?
因为我要走了
Because I'm leaving.
是时候了
It's time.
是啊
Yeah.
再见 雷
Bye, Ray.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表