剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
所以我告诉道尔
So I tell Doyle here
他将得到人生中的最高分
he's about to have the biggest fuckin' score of his life
离他屁♥眼♥三尺远
three feet from his asshole!
我和我的搭档下星期开车载他们
And me and my partner, we drive 'em down next week.
如果找几个人把我们的轮胎弄爆
Now, if a couple of guys were to blow out our tires,
出其不意
take us unawares...
-谁和你一起开卡车 -科林·鲁尼
- Who's in the truck with you? - Colin Rooney.
科林·鲁尼 他不知道这事
Colin Rooney. He ain't in on it.
我们得赶紧搞定他
We gotta take care of him quick,
比如射他的腿
maybe, what, shoot him in the leg?
我不知道 之类的吧
I don't know, somethin' like that.
不 不 他有血友病
No, no, he's one of these, you know, hemo-philiactics.
-那是什么 -他会流血而死的
- The fuck is that? - Well, he'll bleed to death.
狠狠揍他一顿就行 还有我
You know, just give him a good beatin', and me too.
却之不恭
It'd be my pleasure.
不过一定要弄的真实一点 好吗
It's gotta be the real shit, though. All right?
要骨折
Broken bones.
然后在警♥察♥和救护车到达之前
And then, before the cops and the ambulances arrive,
我和卡车
me and the truck, well...
就溜之大吉了
we're in the fuckin' wind.
当然
Sure.
我有好消息
I got some good news.
怎么了 米基
What is it, Mick?
过来
Come 'ere.
好吧
Okay, so,
你和我
you and me
还有小达利尔
and little Daryll...
我们要暴富了
we're gonna be rich.
听起来不错吧
Does that sound all right?
你能接受吧
I mean, is it okay with you?
什么 你呢 小家伙
What--what about you, little man?
你能接受吗
Is that okay with you?
我告诉你
I mean, I tell you somethin'.
我可以接受
It is okay with me.
是的
Yeah, it is.
抱抱 小达利尔
Come here, little Daryll.
来
Come here.
混♥蛋♥
Cocksucker.
你们准备好了吗
You got the boys ready?
听好了
Listen. Listen.
*不是电影明星*
*Ain't no movie star*
*我们是什么*
*What we are*
*就是什么*
*Is what we are*
奥马利 这是基佬歌♥曲
O'Malley, it's a fag song.
你知道你听的是什么吗
Do you even know what you're listenin' to?
-知道啊 爱丽丝·库珀的歌♥ -不是歌♥手
- Yeah, it's Alice Cooper. - Not the fuckin' singer.
我是说机器
The system.
那是阿布斯1.0留声机
That's a fuckin' Absis 1.0 tonearm.
苏米科紫水晶唱头
A Sumiko Amethyst cartridge.
底座是定制的
The plinth is fucking custom-made.
来坐
Come here, sit.
坐在天朗雅顿音响中间
Between the Tannoy Ardens.
来
Come on.
双同心15英寸纸浆低音扬声器
Dual concentric 15-inch pulp woofers,
铝镁高音喇叭
fuckin' aluminum-magnesium tweeter.
带给你的极致享受
That's what you're listenin' to, huh?
-奥马利 -小子们
- O'Malley. - Boys.
-他怎么说 -全准备好了
- What'd he say? - All fuckin' set.
-什么时候 -星期二
- When? - Tuesday.
米基完全没有怀疑 对吧
All right, Mickey's not suspicious or anything, is he?
米基·多诺万都快上天了
Mickey fuckin' Donovan got his head so far up his ass
-他完全没怀疑 -很好
- he ain't suspicious of shit. - Good.
我们还需要什么吗
We need anything else?
没了 我们把车准备好了
No, we got the van all ready.
几把猎枪 几把手♥枪♥
Get a couple shotguns, couple of sidearms.
为了鲁尼 还带了撬棍
Bring a crowbar along for the Rooney character.
截停卡车的东西
Then, the stuff to stop the truck
我可以在五金店做
I can make at the hardware store,
没什么好担心的
nothing you need to worry about.
-完美 -嗯
- Perfect. - Yeah.
-应该很轻松 -很好
- Should be an easy day. - Good.
-好了 米基 -你还好吧
- Okay, Mickey. - You good?
一直很好
Always good.
下车
Get out of the truck!
-快点 -别激动
- Come on, now. - Take it easy.
-别激动 -好了
- Take it easy. - There we go.
-请给我后面的钥匙 -好吧
- Keys for the back, please. - Okay.
这是钥匙
Here are the keys.
-看看这张帅气的脸 -不是吧
- Will you look at that beautiful face. - Come on, man.
好吧 混♥蛋♥
All right, motherfucker.
这就对了
There you are.
我♥操♥
What the fuck?
举起手来
Hands up!
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
开火
Open fire!
你这个狗♥娘♥养♥的
You dumb son of a bitch!
操
Fuck.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 米基
Go fuck yourself, Mickey!
最后一遍 放下枪
Last time-- drop the gun!
放下
Drop it!
-立刻 -放下枪
- Now! - Drop the gun!
接近目标
Move in!
我掩护你 奥马利
I got you covered, O'Malley.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 奥马利
Fuck you, O'Malley.
对于一个应该被烧死了的人来说 你看起来很不错
You look pretty good for a man who burned to death.
你这么有钱 看起来却很惨啊
You look like shit for a rich fuck.
因为我的脸
Well, that's 'cause I didn't have the benefit
可没有囚犯
of havin' my face moisturized
天天颜♥射♥来保湿
by convicts comin' on it day and night.
桑迪
Sandy.
是啊
Yeah.
你和你祖父长得好像
You're the spittin' image of your grandfather.
去你的 吉姆
Fuck you, Jim.
这位是谁
Who do we have over here?
天啊
Jeez.
是你的混血儿 对吧
It's your half-breed, right?
是克劳德特的孩子
It's Claudette's kid.
都长这么大了
All grown up.
蠢货
Stupid fuck.
我一直叫你别乱来
Always told you to keep your pecker in your pants,
你就是不听
and you never listen.
看看你造的孽
And now, look what you got over there.
什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
意思是让你过来
Means I want you to come over here
帮我擦鞋
and shine my fuckin' shoes.
这家伙
This guy.
你还真是骂人不说脏字
You always had the knack of saying the nastiest fuckin' things.
米基 我没有年轻时
Mick, I'm not-- I'm not as patient
那么有耐心了
as I was when we were kids,
所以废话少说
so spare me all the fuckin' Donovan gobshite.
吉米 你现在这个样子
What you're doin' now, Jimmy,
应该是有所误会
is laborin' under a misapprehension.
-是吗 -是的
- Is that right? - Yeah.
你以为你在跟以前的那个我说话
You think you're talkin' to the person I was.
但那个我已经死了
But that man is dead.
他不是一下子死的 吉姆
He didn't die easy, Jim.
分为几个部分
Came in parts.
但一切都是从抢劫开始的
But it all started with the heist,
你居然设计害我进监狱
when the heist went bad and you set me up for prison.
你当时就是个废物 好吗
You were a pain in the ass, all right?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表