剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
right after Mick supposedly gets his ass blown up on a fuckin' bus.
我想看到你♥爸♥的尸体 雷
I would feel a whole lot better if there was a body, Ray.
然后我接到奥马利小儿子罗尼
And then I got 17 missed calls
17个未接电♥话♥
from O'Malley's little runt of a kid, Ronny.
他以为这些人是我杀的
He thinks I'm killin' these people.
如果是我就好了 但不是我
It would be fine if-- if I was, but I'm not.
他以为我在找他老爸的录音
He thinks I'm trying to get his old man's tapes.
什么录音
What tapes?
奥马利多年来一直是我的线人
O'Malley was my inside guy for years.
操
Frickin'...
他办公室装了监听 好像他是理查德·尼克松
wired his office like he was Richard fuckin' Nixon.
他和他的孩子们
He and his boys--
整个家都是奇葩
they are skids, that whole family.
自从他离开部队
They been holdin' those tapes over my head
他们就一直拿录音要挟我
ever since he left the force.
三十年来 他们去坎昆 老婆的假奶♥子♥
Thirty years payin' for their trips to Cancun,
都是我花的钱
their wives' fake tits.
你也会像我一样 雷
You'd be me, Ray.
是谁杀了这些家伙
Who's bumpin' these guys off?
谢谢你的酒
Thanks for the drink.
怎么回事
What the fuck is going on?
我一直都很喜欢雷
You know, I've always liked Ray.
他是个好员工
He's a good worker.
拥有暴♥力♥美学
Creative with violence.
看到地址了吗
See that address?
Four-oh-four.
这是罗尼的房♥子
Five six.
你知道这些数字吗
Those numbers mean anything to you?
-不知道 -我也是
- Not me. - No.
怎么了 我应该知道吗
Why, should it?
我只是在寻找一个
I guess I'm just lookin' for a sign...
一切都会好起来的标志
things are gonna be right.
老爹 我来吧
Pop, let me do this one.
什么
What?
让我来吧
Yeah, let me do this one.
为什么
What for?
因为我不想再有人被杀了
'Cause I don't want any more people killed.
待在车里
Stay in the car.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
莉娜
米基上了飞机告诉我
雷
Ray.
怎么了
What's goin' on?
-什么意思 -你在这里干什么
- What do ya mean? - What are you doin' here?
什么 你说我可以来为你工作
What--You said that I could come work for ya.
-什么 -昨晚你说
- What? - Last night you said
我可以为你工作
I could come work for ya.
我知道我说了什么 我
Yeah, I-I know what I said, I-I--
我只是不知道你是说今天
I just didn't know you meant today.
-你忘了 -不 我他妈没忘
- You forgot. - No, I didn't fuckin' for--
斯米帝呢
Where's Smitty?
天啊 我
Jesus, I mean, I...
我还穿了西装
I put on a suit and everything.
-你从哪儿弄来的 -什么意思
- Where'd you get that? - What do you mean?
和帕蒂谈谈
妹子在汉莎航♥空♥ 跟她说是我叫你去的
来 我得走了
Come on. I gotta get outta here.
好吧
All right.
-你看起来不错 -是吗
- You look good. - Yeah?
西装不错
Nice suit.
我真的很感激你给我这份工作
I really appreciate ya givin' me this job.
我在想 我不知道
You know, I was thinkin', I don't know,
你怎么发工资 但是
how you do payroll or whatever, but...
我能预支工资吗
you--you think I might get an advance?
为什么
What for?
那孩子的手术
That kid's surgery.
当然 邦奇
Sure, Bunch.
谢谢
Thank you.
我会尽快解决的
I-I'll work it off super fast.
我们要干什么
So what are we doin'?
我要送你去肯尼迪机场
I'm gonna drop ya off At jfk.
你和汉莎航♥空♥一个叫帕蒂的女人谈谈
I want ya to talk to a woman named Patty at Lufthansa.
好 为什么
Okay. Why?
我想确定米基上了飞机
I wanna make sure Mick got on that plane.
上面都标了日期
They're all dated.
标得很清楚啊
They're all dated nice and neat.
你在后面很安静啊
You're awfully quiet back there.
达利尔 他拔枪不是你的错
Daryll, it's not your fault he pulled a gun.
放下吧 达利尔
Put it behind you, Daryll.
已经过去了 你尽力了
It's the past. You done--you done your best.
别担心
Don't worry.
别担心
Don't worry.
一切都会好起来的 你会明白的
Things are gonna go good. You'll see.
我们拿到货了
We got the goods. We got the goods here.
是啊
Yeah.
有人吗
Hello?
罗尼
Ronny?
喂
Yeah.
罗尼死了
Ronny's dead.
天啊
Jesus.
操
Fuck.
杀了他的人打开了他的保险箱
Whoever killed him cracked his safe.
看起来他们找到了他们要找的东西
Looks like they got what they were lookin' for.
你有什么要说的吗
Anything you wanna tell me?
不是我♥干♥的 雷 我对天发誓
I didn't do this, Ray. Hand to God.
不是我
This wasn't me.
我派了一个人去奥马利的疗养院
I sent one of my guys over to O'Malley's nursing home.
院里的人说
Last thing anybody knew,
拉里去游泳了
Larry went swimming.
一个黑人把他带走的
A black guy signed him out.
-什么名字 -杰·怀特
- What's the name? - J. White.
这名字太普通了 也可能是杰弗里
Common fuckin' name. Could be J-Jeffrey, J--
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you.
我 操你眼窝
I'll‐‐You know what, I'll fuck your eye sockets
把你的高龄脑浆
till that senile brain drips out...
从你耳朵里操出来
Your motherfuckin' ears.
爸
Yeah, Dad.
你回纽约帮我做点事
I need ya to come back to New York, do somethin' for me.
你怎么不找凯文
Why don't ya get Kevin?
他的美甲弄脏了没事
He can ruin his manicure.
我不需要凯文
I don't need Kevin.
那我能得到什么好处
Well, what do I get out of it?
你来了再说
We'll talk about that when you get here.
谁啊
Yeah?
我
It's‐‐
我是斯米帝
it's Smitty...
可以进来吗
Can I come in?
门开的
Door's fuckin' open.
你是得了光过敏什么吗
What do you got, like a sun allergy or somethin'?
什么事
What do ya need?
我昨晚被抓了
I got arrested last night.
所以呢
So?
我没被抓过
I never been arrested before.
你干什么了
What did you do?
我用棒球棍打了某个人
I beat some guy up with a baseball bat.
为什么
Why?
他跟布丽奇特做♥爱♥了
He had sex with Bridget.
天啊
Jesus.
我该做什么 泰瑞
What do I do, Terry?
我以为她是爱我的
I thought that, you know, she loved me.
你觉得她爱我吗
Di‐‐didn't you think that she loved me?
我手♥机♥呢
Where's‐‐where's my phone?
没想到她居然会骗我
I didn't think she'd cheat.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表