剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
我 奥马利和道尔在77年
Me, O'Malley, and Doyle,
干了笔买♥♥卖♥♥
we did this job back in '77.
你知道当时还有谁吗
You know who else was on that job?
什么
What the--
举起手来
Hands up!
嫌疑人
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
我录下了吉姆跟我说的每一句话
I taped every fuckin' thing Jimmy ever said to me.
泰伦斯·多诺万
去他妈的
Fuck this.
我会杀他的 雷 我他妈杀了他
I'll kill him, Ray. I'll fuckin' kill him.
你还在为那混♥蛋♥做事吗
You're still workin' for that piece a shit?
我开枪打了他 他死了 有什么关系
I shot him, he's dead. What's the difference?
操 我说了站住
God damn it, I said stop--
趴下
On the ground.
多诺万刺♥激♥了肖尔法官
Donovan just flipped Judge Scholl.
王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
清道夫
第七季 第十集[季终]
拜托 我不会说的
Please, I-I won't say a thing!
我发誓 我什么都不说
I-I swear, I won't say a fuckin' thing.
走吧
Let's go.
你怎么解释
How you gonna explain this?
你没来过这里
You were never here.
别让我女儿上庭
Try to keep my daughter off the stand?
她在警局等你
She'll be waiting for you at the station.
谢谢
Thanks.
走 离开这里
Come on, let's get outta here.
我要上大学
I'm goin' to college.
米基哪来的钱
No way Mick's got money for that.
我在存钱
I'm savin' up.
吉姆·沙利文花这么多钱请你照看他的小孩
Jim Sullivan is payin' you that much to watch his little brat?
不关你的事
It's none of your fuckin' business.
我想上大学就上大学
If I wanna go to college, I'm gonna go to college.
天哪 好吧 随便吧
Jesus, fine--whatever.
社会名流和慈善家德洛雷斯·杨
Socialite and philanthropist Delores Young
今日跳楼自杀了
jumped to her death earlier today.
杨患有第四阶段卵巢癌
Young had been suffering from stage 4 ovarian cancer.
杨 正如她女儿所描述的那样
Young was, as her daughter described,
一个不轻易放弃的斗士
a fighter, not one to give up easily.
据相关报道
In a related story,
今日情绪失控
tempers flared out of control today...
你没事吧
Ya all right?
嗯
Yeah.
要我带你去什么地方吗
Want me to take you somewhere?
安静的地方
Someplace quiet.
我不知道如何原谅他
I don't know how to forgive him.
斯米帝
Smitty?
是啊
Yeah.
为什么
What for?
他对我们家所做的一切
For what he did to our family.
他想保护你 小布
He was tryin' to protect you, Bridge.
也许我不想原谅他
Maybe I don't wanna forgive him.
*当你走过暴风雨*
*When you walk through a storm*
*把头抬起来*
*Keep your head, up high*
*别害怕黑暗*
*And don't be afraid of the dark*
*风暴结束时*
*At the end of a storm*
*金色的天空*
*There's a golden sky*
*百灵鸟甜美的银色歌♥声*
*And the sweet silver song of a lark*
*风中漫步*
*Walk on, through the wind*
*雨中漫步*
*Walk on, through the rain*
*虽然你的梦想*
*Though your dreams...*
爸
Dad?
你没事吧
You...are you okay?
嗯
Yeah.
走吧
Come on.
我们去哪里
Where are we going?
带你回家
I'm takin' ya home.
-早 邦奇 -早
- Mornin', Bunch. - Mornin'.
谁要鸡蛋
Now, who wants eggs?
要吗
Want some?
-你没事吧 -什么
- Ya all right? - What?
怎么了
What's wrong?
我迟到了
I'm late.
我得走了
Gotta go.
你还记得我吗
Ya remember me?
当然
Yeah, of course.
我搜了一下你的资料
I looked you up.
我不是故意打扰你的
I-I-I don't mean to give ya the bum rush.
希望你别介意
I-I hope it's all right.
不 不会 我
No, not at all, I--
进来吧 泰瑞
Come on in, Terry.
我
I...
我遇到一位女士
I met this lady-- Well...
我们在一个道场寻找某种奇迹
We were looking for some kinda miracle at this ashram.
她是我的朋友
She was my friend,
她昨晚自杀了
and she killed herself last night.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
没事
Yeah. It's a'ight.
她身心得到了安息
She's in a better place.
你呢
And you?
-什么 -你还好吗
- What? - How are you?
坐吧
Why don't you have a seat?
你
Y-you--
你钓鱼啊
you fish.
是的
I did, yeah.
怎么 飞蝇钓吗
What-- f-fly fishin'?
是的
Yeah.
你自己绑吗
Y-you-- Did ya tie 'em yourself?
-飞蝇 -原来会
- The flies? - Used to.
也是
Yeah, of course. Right.
我以前也干过类似的事
Yeah, I...I used to do shit like that too.
我最喜欢的一件事就是给拳击手裹拳
One of my favorite things was wrappin' a fighter's hands.
把绳和带子绑好
Doin' the wraps and the tapes just right.
裹拳是一种艺术
It's an art, wrappin' a hand...
戴上手套
fittin' a glove.
可不嘛
Yeah, I bet.
-这是一门艺术 -是的
- It's an art. - Yeah.
但是得了这病 我就没办法裹拳了
But this disease takes that kinda shit away from us.
是的
It does.
你认识琳达·朗斯塔特吗
You know who Linda Ronstadt is?
当然 那个歌♥手
Yeah, sure, the singer.
是啊的 她也有帕金森症 你知道吗
Yeah. She got Parkinson's too. You know that?
是的 我读到过
Yeah, I read about that.
是啊 她是个漂亮的女人
Yeah. She's a beautiful woman.
就凭她的声音
I mean, she could do anything right.
她本来前途无量的
With her voice.
我都不怎么喜欢音乐
I'm not even a great music lover,
但我喜欢她的声音
but I loved her voice.
后来我知道她得病了
And I read that she's got it.
唱不了歌♥了
And she can't sing no more.
我哭了
And that made me cry...
一想到她失去生命之前
thinkin' she's lost her gift...
先失去了天赋
before she lost her life.
也许她不这么认为
Maybe she doesn't see it that way.
我看过一张照片
There's this picture that I saw once.
有个女人从帝国大厦顶上跳下来
This woman dove off the top of the Empire State Buildin',
摔在一辆车上
and she landed on top of this car
把车顶压碎了
and she crushed the roof in.
她是个漂亮的女人
She was a beautiful woman,
但她没有受伤 没有破碎 也没有流血
but she wasn't broken or crushed or bloody.
她看起来就像是睡在车上
She looked like she was just asleep on top of this car.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表