剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously, on Ray Donovan...
我杀了你 我
I'll fucking kill you. I'll fuck--
嫌疑人
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
沙利文工业
平价药房♥
把钱放进塑料袋里
Put the money in the plastic bag.
住手
Stop!
斯米帝
Smitty--
老爹 拜托
Pop, come on.
旋风车
清道夫
第七季 第六集
就是这里
This is it.
有人来了
Someone's comin'.
就他这速度
The rate he's movin',
再给他一周也过不来
he won't be here for another week.
《皮条客》
快看
Check it out.
你叫拉里·奥马利
"Your name is Larry O'Malley.
2019年
The year is 2019.
你在新泽西州帕特森的一家疗养院
You are in a nursing home in Patterson, New Jersey."
瞧 他已经不行了
See? He was pretty far gone.
是啊 看看这个
Yeah. Check this out.
还记得当年吗
'Member those days?
听听这个
Listen to this.
你有两个孩子
"You have two children.
他们的名字是加里和罗尼
Their names are Gary and Ronny."
上面写了地址和电♥话♥号♥码
And it lists the addresses and telephone numbers.
按照这里人的话说
As the people would say here,
找到了
bingo.
滚开
Fuck off!
爸
Dad!
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫莫莉
I-I'm Molly.
你吓到我了 莫莉
You just scared the shit outta me, Molly.
-能给我们一分钟吗 -当然
- Can you give us a minute? - Yeah, of course.
你在这里干什么
What are you doin' here?
怎么了
What's wrong?
什么
What?
你出轨时
When you h-had affairs,
做过什么事来挽救
what did you do to make it better?
怎么了 亲爱的
What happened, sweetheart?
我和亚当睡了
I slept with Adam.
我和亚当睡了 然后告诉了斯米帝
I slept with Adam, and then I told Smitty,
然后斯米帝用球棒打他 打断了他的手臂
and then Smitty attacked him with a bat and broke his arm
然后斯米帝被捕了
and...got arrested.
-他在哪里 -我交了他的保释金 但是
- Where is he? - I posted his bail, but...
指控的事 你能跟亚当谈谈吗
the charges--can you... talk to Adam about that?
和他谈谈
Talk to him?
让他撤销指控
Get him to drop the charges?
亲爱的
Sweetheart,
这是你应该做的
I think that's somethin' you gotta do.
对不起 你是谁
Sorry. Who--who are you?
我叫莫莉·沙利文
I'm Molly Sullivan.
-所以呢 -我和雷一起来的
- So? - I'm here with Ray.
-雷呢 -他和布丽奇特在里面
- Well, where's Ray? - He's in with Bridget.
-布丽奇特来了 -是的
- Bridget's here? - Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
小时候我住在离你几个街区的地方
I lived a few blocks from you when we were kids.
-莫莉·沙利文 -没错
- Molly Sullivan! - That's right.
雷
Ray.
-我真的要和你谈谈 -好
- I really need to talk to ya. - All right.
失陪了
'Scuse me.
抱歉 不会很久的
Sorry. Shouldn't take long.
怎么了 邦奇
What's goin' on, Bunch?
我开枪打的那个孩子
The kid I shot.
如果我是你
If I were you...
我不会跟我们家有任何关系
I, I wouldn't touch our family with a ten-foot pole.
谢谢
Thanks.
-是我偷的 -从哪里偷的
- I stole it. - From where?
这不重要
It doesn't matter.
你疯了吗 邦奇
Are you outta your fuckin' mind, Bunch?
我开枪打了那孩子
I shot the kid.
因为他想抢你的店
Because he was tryin' to rob your store!
你说我站了出来
You said that I had stepped up,
做了我必须做的事
that I did what I had to do.
但我没有
But I didn't.
我只是想做正确的事
I'm just tryin' to do the right fuckin' thing.
你为什么不来和我谈谈
Why didn't you just come talk to me?
天啊 如果你需要钱
I mean, for fuck's sake, if you need money,
-你可以来为我工作 -真的吗
- you can come work for me. - Really?
是啊
Yeah.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
不用道歉 我该走了
No need to apologize. I should go.
好吧 我给你叫个车
All right. I'll call you a car.
我住的地方没这么多人
You know, my place is a lot less crowded.
你女儿很像你
Your daughter's a lot like you.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
聪明 坚强
Smart, tough,
愤怒
angry.
诚实
Honest.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她才结婚四个月
She's only been married four months
就已经出轨了
and she's already having an affair.
你弟呢
And...what about your brother?
他现在很不安
He's all bent outta shape
因为他开枪打了一个在他工作的店里抢劫的孩子
'cause he shot some kid who was robbin' the store he works in.
而你还在接受治疗
And you're the one in therapy.
是啊
Yeah.
我以为你回波士顿了
I-I thought you went back to Boston.
出事了
Somethin' came up.
你不能找个旅馆吗
Well, don't you have a hotel?
我也很高兴见到你 小莫
Happy to see you, too, Moll.
谁想喝一杯
Who wants a drink?
家人还好吗 雷
How's the family, Ray?
还好
All right.
是吗
Yeah?
今年很难熬吧
Musta been a hard year.
出了这么多事
All that loss.
是啊
Yeah.
请坐 坐吧
Have a seat. Sit down.
来吧
Go on.
你不想和老头一起坐坐吗
You don't wanna sit with an old man?
-爸 他想走了 -没关系
- Dad, he wants to go. - It's all right.
谢谢
Thanks.
米基葬身火海了啊
So Mick went out in a ball of flame, huh?
葬礼怎么样
How was the funeral?
我们在公♥寓♥守了夜
We had a little wake at the apartment.
没有尸体
No body?
有人杀了比利·道尔
Somebody killed Billy Doyle.
波士顿外面
Outside-a Boston.
你认识他吗
You--Did ya know him?
但你认识拉里·奥马利
But you knew Larry O'Malley.
警♥察♥吗
The cop?
嗯 他也被找到了
Yeah. They got to him too.
最后被电死了
Fuckin' electrocuted him.
事情是这样
So here's the thing.
我 奥马利和道尔在77年
Me, O'Malley, and Doyle, we did this job,
干了笔买♥♥卖♥♥
back in '77.
你知道当时还有谁吗
You know who else was on that job?
你父亲
Your father.
米基刚在巴士上
Both-a those guys get killed
被炸死以后 那俩人就被杀了
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表