剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously, on Ray Donovan...
二
Two...
三
Three!
联邦调查局
天哪
Oh, God!
地下拳击俱乐部 周五晚十点
处方药
利伯蒂·拉森
能告诉我11月7日晚上你在哪吗
Can you tell me where you were on the night of November 7th?
我爸需要你帮个忙
My dad needs a favor.
去它的
Fuck it!
搞什么
The fuck--
迈克尔·多诺万
愿他安息
May he rest in fuckin' peace.
干杯
Slainte.
雷雷
Ray-Ray.
清道夫
第七季 第三集
为什么是我
Why me?
为什么我还活着
Why did I survive?
挺壮观的 雷
It was pretty spectacular, Ray.
我是说...
I'm talkin'...
那是真正的上帝之手
genuine hand of God here--
我可能受到了庇佑
I think...I may be blessed.
你不想知道发生了什么吗
You don't wanna know what happened?
不想
No.
你都不好奇吗
Not even curious?
经历过那种事...
You know, you live through somethin' like that, and...
会让你思考活着的
it gets you thinkin' about what's really important...
真正意义之类的事情
our purpose here, shit like that.
我们要去哪 雷
Where we goin', Ray?
那些被你分尸了的警♥察♥
Those cops you chopped up...
有个头被发现了
one of the heads came up.
天哪
Jesus.
你准备怎么做
What are you gonna do?
帮助他们把这事跟你挂上钩
Gonna make it easy for them to pin it on you.
我不回监狱
I'm not going back to prison.
我不能回去 雷
I can't go back, Ray.
当然
Course you can't.
你已经死了
You're dead.
你给我买♥♥的骨灰瓮挺不错的
That was a nice urn you bought for me.
那个永恒火焰 我有点懵
I'm not sure about the... Eternal Flame thing.
原来他们还做这个
I didn't know they made those.
有点奇怪
Kind of a strange...
我是被烧死的 用这个有点奇怪吧
strange choice, actually, for a guy who burned to death.
雷 你听到我的死讯时伤心了吧
You can admit you were sad, Ray,
承认吧 人之常情
when you heard that I was dead. It's only natural.
-什么 -没什么不好意思的
- What? - Nothing to be ashamed of.
为你老爹落一两滴泪
No one would judge ya for it
很正常的
if you shed a tear or two for your old man.
站在那 把你的指纹印在门上
I want you to stand there, put your prints on the door.
好的
Sure...yeah.
到处都印上我的指纹
I'm puttin' 'em everywhere here.
我爆他头的时候 他就在这
He was right here when I popped him.
什么
What?
我为了救你 开枪杀的警♥察♥ 雷
The cop I shot, when I saved your life, Raymond.
给
Here.
擤鼻涕
Blow your nose.
当然了 我的血
Sure...my blood.
里面有不少基因
Ooh, that's a lotta DNA.
尽管用吧
Have a party.
嫌疑人
为什么我没被烧着
So why didn't I go up in flames?
就像《泰坦尼克号♥》里一样
It was like the Titanic.
还记得《泰坦尼克号♥》里
Remember in the Titantic
船的后部翘起
where...the rear of the boat goes up in the air
所有人都掉入海中那一幕吗
and everyone else is drowning?
和我情况很像 因为巴士的后部
It's the same thing because the back of the bus...
受到冲击最大
sorta catches all the bumps the hardest.
于是安全门就直接打开了
So the security door just opened right up
就像红海分开一样
like the Red Sea partin'.
我被炸出了车门
And I'm out the fuckin' door.
你应该看看那个爆♥炸♥场面 雷 还有
Shoulda seen the explosion, Ray, and the...
火焰
flames.
我从车尾飞向了空中
And me flyin' through the air out the back of the bus...
被天使的翅膀托起
carried on angel wings or something.
你坐的什么船
What kinda boat did you take?
就是一艘小捕鲸船
One-a those little Whalers out there.
很难见到的 雷
Wasn't normal, Ray.
这是神迹 知道吗
Was from somethin' else, ya know?
把这个签了
Sign this.
收据
这签的什么
The fuck is that?
他们会对比笔迹的
They'll match up the handwritin'.
杀♥警♥♥察♥是一回事 雷
Bein' a cop killer's one thing, Ray,
但别让我看起来太蠢
but don't make me look stupid.
好
Ah, yeah.
你朝一个刚坐下的家伙开了七枪
You popped seven rounds into a guy just sittin' down.
把你的指纹印在上面
Put your prints on this.
没想给他机会 对吗
Didn't wanna give him a chance, did ya?
-走吧 -等下
- Let's go. - Wait a minute.
干吗
What?
我不会不擦指纹
I would never get rid of a gun
就把枪扔了
and not wipe it down.
但是...
But...
但是我刚杀了人
Under the duress of a murder,
我可能出于紧张...
I might accidentally...
擦掉旧指纹时
leave a new print
又留下了新指纹
as I'm wipin' down the old.
不客气
You're welcome.
真是够了
Jesus fuckin' Christ.
《纽约邮报》
The Post.
药店守卫者被誉为英雄
小流氓遇阻
-妈 -我的宝贝
- Ma! - Oh, my baby.
-想死你了 -亲爱的
- I missed you. - Oh, my sweetheart.
让我好好看看你
Let me look at you.
很久没见了吧
Been a long time?
米基的死 别难过
Sorry about Mickey.
关于米基
About that...
什么事
What is this?
说辞变了
The story's changed.
好吧
Okay...
我父亲杀了所有的人
My father killed everyone.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
你的眼睛很漂亮
You have lovely eyes.
马克跟你说杀死雷德 艾尔和比安奇的人
This is the guy Mac told you killed Rad,
就是他
Al and Bianchi.
他吗
Him?
我现在的样子有点惨 亲爱的
You're not exactly meeting me at my best, darling.
那麦克和这件事有什么关系
Where's that leave Mac in all this?
他没杀♥警♥♥察♥
He's not a cop killer.
你做了件好事 雷
That was a kindness you did, Raymond.
正如犹太人所说的戒条一样
A mitzvah, like the Jewish people call it.
什么
What?
支持寡妇
Supportin' the widow.
这就是我所说的目标
That's the fuckin' purpose I'm talkin' about.
雷
Hi, Ray.
打电♥话♥ 然后把手♥机♥砸了
Make the calls. Destroy the phones.
是桑迪吗
Is that Sandy?
你不必吩咐我
You don't have ta tell me that.
我又不是外行
I'm not a fuckin' amateur.
让我和她说
Let me talk to her.
你死了 你不能和人说话
You're dead. You don't talk to anyone.
喂 这是举报热♥线♥吗
Hello, is this the tip line?
-是的 -那好
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表