剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
如果马特奥还想走路 只能靠他了
and he's our best chance if Mateo's ever gonna walk again,
但他们那里不用医保
but they don't take Medicaid, so--
算了 去你♥妈♥的♥
God damn it, never mind. You know what? Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
不 等等
No, wait.
你今天想说点什么
Where do you wanna start today?
我遇到了一个人
I met someone.
-一个女人 -我小时候就认识她
- A woman? - I knew her when I was a kid.
其实不算认识
Well, I didn't know her.
她比我小 但我认识她父亲
Well--she's younger than me, but I knew her father.
你感觉如何
How do you feel?
这个必须问一下
I had to ask.
她很好
She's nice.
真的吗
Really?
也许太好了
Maybe too nice.
为什么这么说
Why do you say that?
我这样的人配不上她
Too nice for someone like me.
-你这样的人 -是的
- Someone like you? - Yeah, you know,
每段感情都会被我搞砸
someone who's fucked up every relationship he's ever had.
你担心自己不可靠
So you're afraid you're not reliable.
你认为你可以改变 雷
You think you can change, Ray.
你认为我们这里
You think the work we do here
可以帮助你做出改变
can help you do things differently.
我不知道
I don't know.
那我们谈谈这个吧
Maybe we better talk about this.
-什么 -这个 帕金森病
- What? - This. The Parkinson's.
-为什么 -迟早有一天
- Why? - The time will come
我会退休的
when I won't be able to practice anymore.
但不是今天
But that's not today.
到时候我可以给你提个醒
When it's coming, I'll be able to give you fair warning
把你介绍给别人
and help you to--help you to transition to someone else.
什么叫别人
What do you mean, someone else?
就是别人啊
Someone else.
雷 你不高兴吗
Is this upsetting you, Ray?
我是泰瑞 请留言
This is Terry. Leave a message.
泰瑞 赶紧接电♥话♥ 好吗
Terry, answer your fuckin' phone, will you?
去教堂和杜安 谢谢
Can you take me to Church and Duane, please?
泰瑞
Ter?
门没锁
It's open.
你还好吧
You all right?
我只是累了
I'm--I'm just tired.
我一直在躺着
I been in bed.
躺了三天
Three fuckin days?
我去了趟北部
I took a trip upstate.
和谁
With who?
不重要 我已经回来了
It don't matter. I'm back now.
-你在吃药吧 -我都扔了
- You takin' your meds? - I threw 'em away.
-什么 -我见了一个巫师
- What? - I met a shaman.
一个什么
A what?
算了
Never mind.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-你没吃的了 -我没事
- You're out of food. - I'm fine.
不 你有事 泰瑞
No, you're not fine, Terry.
我还有啤酒吗
Am I out of beer?
还有三瓶
No, you got three beers.
那我没事
Then I'm fine.
你得吃东西 泰瑞
You gotta eat, Ter.
你也得吃药 好吗
And you gotta take your meds, all right?
邦奇
Bunchy?
迈克尔想找你去办公室聊聊
Michael's wanting to talk to you in his office.
好
All right.
律师给你的声明签字了吗
You sign that statement thing the lawyer gave you?
我扔了
I threw it away.
你把声明扔了 为什么
You threw the statement away? Why?
因为那不是事实
'Cause it ain't the truth.
事实不是那样的 我不能签字
That's not what happened. I can't sign it, all right?
如果我们被告了
If -- if we get sued...
那就告吧
so be it.
那请你收拾东西走人吧
Then clear out your locker, please.
你真的要炒了我
Okay, so you're -- you're really gonna fire me?
平价药店有明确规定
Value Drugs has a clearly defined policy.
如果发生抢劫事件 我们不能插手
If a robbery occurs, we don't interfere.
你要因为我做了一件好事炒我
You're gonna fire me 'cause I was trying to do the right thing.
这是公♥司♥规定
Company policy.
去他妈的公♥司♥
Fuck this company.
去他妈的 去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck 'em. Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you people!
我都上电视了
I was on television.
我给巴塞特打电♥话♥ 拿到你的药了
I called Basset, got your prescription filled.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
不客气
You're welcome.
坐起来
Sit up.
来吧
Come on.
说真的 你要吃药 泰瑞
I mean it, you gotta take your pills, Ter.
妈的
Fuck!
把啤酒给我
Well, gimme a fuckin' beer!
你要照顾你自己 泰瑞
You gotta take care of yourself, Ter.
是吗 你还好意思说
Yeah? Look who's talkin'.
-喂 -爸 我找到你的车了
- Yeah? - Dad, I found your car.
别这么叫我
Please don't call me that.
好 不好意思
Right, yeah, sorry.
-在旋风拖车扣押公♥司♥ -在哪
- It's at Cyclone Tow and Impound. - Where?
旋风 就是旋风过山车那个 在科尼岛
Cyclone, like the ride. It's in, Coney Island.
宝贝
Babe.
-什么 -不是叫你 再见
- What? - Not you. Bye.
我要去科尼岛
I'm going to Coney Island.
去干嘛
What for?
我车在那里 你和我一起去
My car's there. You're comin' with me.
走吧
Come on.
怎么了 我以为你今天要工作呢
What's wrong? I thought you were going to work today.
是的 我想着
I am. I thought, um,
你今天想吃早饭 或者做些什么吗
do you wanna go to breakfast or just do something today?
怎么了
Why?
不知道 我想着应该挺有趣的
I don't know. I thought -- I thought it'd be fun.
我走不开
Well, I mean, I-I can't leave.
我刚来这里工作
I just started working here.
-我可以给我爸打电♥话♥ -别打
- I could call my dad. - Don't do that.
我不想让你打电♥话♥给你♥爸♥
I-I don't want you calling your dad
帮我忙 那
asking for favors for me, that's --
你还好吗
Are you okay?
那晚我没有加班
I didn't work late the other night.
什么意思
So what does that mean?
我和亚当·雷恩睡了
I slept with Adam Rain.
什么
What?
-我和 -我听见你说什么了
- I slept -- - No, I heard what you fuckin' said.
天啊
Holy shit.
我的天啊
Holy shit.
这是个错误 不会再发生了
It was a mistake. It won't happen again.
说点什么吧
Please say something.
别哭啊
Don't cry.
-什么 为什么不哭 -吼我啊
- Yeah, what, why not? - Yell at me.
-什么 -骂我贱♥人♥
- What? - Call me a piece of shit!
-吼我 -我不吼人
- Scream. - I don't yell.
骂我是个烂人
Tell me I'm an awful fucking person.
-我不打人 -做点什么
- I don't hit. - Do something.
别哭了 别哭了
Stop it. Just fucking stop it!
你在做心理治疗吗
You're doing that therapy thing?
是的 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
没事 就问问
No reason. Just askin'.
有用吗
It help?
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表