剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
他 我还有沙利文
Him and me and Sullivan.
我们跳过围栏看卡尔·雅泽姆斯基
We hopped the fence and we watch Carl Yastrzemski‐‐
雅泽打了4次全垒打
the Yaz‐‐ hit four fuckin' home runs
帮红袜队进入季后赛
and get the Sox into the postseason.
至少他记得这个
Well, at least he can remember that.
他都记在脑子里
Yeah, he's got it all up there.
他都记在脑子里 我们只要帮他回忆起来
He's got it all in there. We just gotta get it out.
你还记得15岁时
Remember fingerbangin' me behind the rectory
在教堂后面用手指干我吗
when we were 15?
时间一去不复返啊
Come on. Those were the days!
*往日情怀啊 朋友*
*Those were the days, my friend*
*我们想永不终断*
*We thought they'd never end *
*我们要一直唱啊跳啊*
*We'd sing and dance forever*
*一整天*
*And a day*
*我们按自己的方式生活*
*We'd live the life we choose*
*我们奋斗 从不服输*
*We'd fight and never lose*
*往日情怀啊*
*Those were the days*
*往日情怀啊*
*Oh, yes, those were the days*
-不要让自己难堪 -什么
- Don't embarrass yourself. - What?
你还记得卡诺比公园吗
Yeah, do you remember Canobie Park?
-过山车 -记得
- The roller coaster? - Yeah.
你全程叫得跟个妞儿一样
Yeah, you screamed like a girl the whole fuckin' ride.
-那是你 泰瑞 -不 是你
- That was you, Ter. - No, it wasn't.
就是你 我猜你都吓尿了
It was. I think you even pissed yourself.
这是我最喜欢的地方
Oh, this is my favorite spot.
我们以前在这里种水培花盆
We used to grow hydroponic pot out here.
-这儿什么都有 -真漂亮
- It's got everything. - Yeah, it's beautiful.
-真完美 -我去拿电线
- It's perfect. - I'll get the cables.
这里正好有把椅子
There's a chair made for us.
让他坐上来 快点
Put him in this. Come on.
等等 等等
Wait, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你们要对他做什么
What are you guys gonna do to him?
我们要让他的头脑清醒一下
We're gonna give his mind a little jolt.
开启他的记忆 来吧
Jump‐start his memory. Come on.
等一下 等一下
Whoa, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
你要电这个人吗
You're gonna electrocute this dude?
别担心
Don't worry about it.
我们知道自己在做什么
We know what we're doing.
大脑
The brain...
充满了电流
is electricity.
-就是这样 -不不
‐ That's all it is. ‐ No, no.
老爹 别这样
Whoa, whoa, whoa, Pop. Come on, now.
你不会从这人嘴里问出任何话的
I mean, you‐‐ you're not gonna get anything from this guy.
他太老了 他的大脑早就不行了
He's fuckin' old. He's gone.
电击曾经帮助一些伟人解脱
Some great people were helped by electric shock.
朱迪·加兰
Ju‐‐ Judy Garland.
美国女演员及歌♥唱家
还有一个俄♥罗♥斯♥钢琴家
There was a Russian piano player.
不记得他的名字了
Can't remember his name.
-迪克·卡维特 -谁
‐ Dick Cavett. ‐ Who?
脱口秀主持人
Talk show host.
我了个去
Ho‐‐ holy shit!
搞什么
What the fuck?
米基 达利尔
Mick! Daryll!
救我
Help me!
操
Fuck!
操
Fuck!
搞什么
What the fuck?
他醒了 看到没
Yeah, he's coming around. See?
抢劫的时候发生了什么事
What happened with the heist?
告诉我
Tell me.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不知道才怪
Oh, fuck you don't.
这是什么 这是什么
What is this? What is this?
这个怎么会在吉姆·沙利文的银行保管箱里
How'd this end up in Jim Sullivan's safety deposit box?
我怎么知道
How should I know?
桑迪
Sandy.
-老爹 -来吧
‐ Pop. ‐ Okay, let's do this.
来点电
Give me a little juice.
-老天呐 米基 -是谁设的圈套
‐ Jesus Christ, Mickey. ‐ Who set it up?
-是谁设的圈套 -吉米
‐ Who set it up? ‐ Jimmy.
吉米
Jimmy.
我们需要一个替罪羔羊
We needed a fall guy.
就是你
That was you.
那你呢
What about you?
沙利文为什么放过你
Why did Sullivan let you skate?
-他有什么把柄在你手上 -什么也没有
‐ What'd you have on him? ‐ Nothin'.
-别骗我 -什么也没有
- Don't lie to me. - Nothin'.
桑迪 再来点电
Sandy, more juice.
开大一点 大一点
Turn it up, turn it up.
天呐 老爹 别电了
Jesus, Pop! Will you stop?
天呐 你这是在折磨他
Man, you're just torturing him at this point.
录音
Tapes.
什么
What?
我录音了
I made tapes.
我的办公室有窃听器 我录下了
My office was wired, and I‐‐ I taped
吉米跟我说的每一句话
every fucking thing Jimmy ever said to me.
我就知道
I knew it.
我就知道那混♥蛋♥有把柄在他手上
I knew he had to have some kinda hold on that cocksucker!
那些录音呢 奥马利
What'd you do with the tapes? O'Malley‐‐
奥马利
O'Malley?
他死了 他死了
He's dead. He's gone.
老爹 我可没想杀人
Pop, come on. I did not sign up for this.
你们俩站在这里自找麻烦
If you two are gonna stand there and piss in your shoes,
还不如赶紧离开这里
I say we get the fuck out of here.
天呐 我怀念这种感觉
God, I miss that‐‐ I miss that feeling.
什么感觉
What feeling?
我们还是孩子的时候 身体能跑能跳
When we were kids and you had a body that ran
大脑灵活机智
and you had a mind that just‐‐ just worked good.
是啊
Yeah.
-我能问你件事吗 -嗯
‐ Can I ask you somethin'? ‐ Sure.
到时候
When the time comes,
我不想当植物人
I don't wanna be a fuckin' vegetable.
-到时候 -泰瑞 别说了
‐ When the time comes‐‐ ‐ Come on, Terry, stop.
艾比说得对
See, Abby had it right.
她以自己想要的方式解脱了
She went out on her own terms.
她是我见过最坚强的女人
It's the strongest fuckin' thing I ever saw.
我知道这件事让你很不开心
I know you're not happy about it, and...
我绝对不会道歉 因为这是正确的事
I'm never gonna apologize because it was the right thing.
雷 抱歉我对自己的感受
Ray, I'm sorry that I got confused
感到困惑 但是...
about how I felt about it, but...
全都乱成了一团
it was fucked up.
对不起
And I'm sorry.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
谢了
Thanks.
平价药店
打开收银机
Open up the cash register, now.
快点
Now. Come on.
不好意思 不好意思
Excuse me. Excuse me.
我来拿我的车
I'm here to pick up my car.
午饭后再来吧
Yeah, you're gonna have to come back after lunch.
-午饭后 -我们一个小时前来过
‐ After lunch? ‐ Well, when we were here an hour ago,
牌子上说你出去吃早饭了
it said you were out to breakfast.
没错 现在我要去吃午饭
Yeah, and now I'm going to lunch.
我的车就停在那里
Look, my car's parked right there.
我们可以现在拿车吗
You mind if we take care of this now?
你们得一小时后回来
You're gonna have to come back in an hour.
-一小时 -我就是这么说的
‐ An hour? ‐ That's what the fuck I said.
把收银机打开
Open the fuckin' cash register, now.
快点
Now.
把钱放进塑料袋里
Put the money in a plastic bag.
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表