剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表
《清道夫》前情提要
Previously, on Ray Donovan...
我录下了吉米跟我说的每一句话
I taped every fuckin' thing Jimmy ever said to me.
这是罗尼的房♥子
上面都标了日期
They're all dated.
举起手来
Hands up!
泰伦斯·多诺万
去他妈的
Fuck this.
种植园汽车酒店
沙利文工业
我要接管公♥司♥
I wanna...run the company.
不行
No.
你姐妹以前是我的保姆
Your sister was my babysitter.
不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no! No!
我一直都很喜欢雷
You know, I've always liked Ray.
拥有暴♥力♥美学
Creative with violence.
嫌疑人
我会杀他的 雷
I'll kill him, Ray.
我他妈要杀了他
I'll fuckin' kill him.
米基是你♥爸♥
Mick's your father, huh?
那把刀是为他准备的
That knife for him?
清道夫
第七季 第八集
今天下午有哪些安排
What have I got this afternoon?
两个都取消
Cancel them both.
让李小姐四点过来
And get Miss Lee to come in at four.
告诉她我要做个全套瑞典按♥摩♥ 腰酸背痛
Tell her I need a full Swedish. I'm a fuckin' wreck.
还有针灸 那个伙计
And that, that acupuncture, guy--
他叫什么来着
what's his name?
就是他
Yeah, him.
去死吧 你这个混♥蛋♥
Die, you motherfucker!
-趴下 -妈的
- Get down! - Fucker!
奥马利
Fuckin' O'Malley.
该死的
Piece a shit.
你睡觉了吗
You sleep at all?
第一次见到你父亲时
The first time I met your father,
我才十岁
I was ten years old...
在酒吧
in a bar.
我当时在找我父亲
I was lookin' for my father.
我带着
I went in there with a...
一把菜刀
with a kitchen knife,
我当时想杀了他
thinkin' I was gonna kill him.
你父亲阻止了我
Your father stopped me.
送我回了家
Sent me back home.
喂
Hello?
天哪
Oh, my God.
请勿打扰
你好啊
Hey, you.
小贾 听着
Hey, Jas, listen,
帮我把护照拿过来
I need you to bring me my passport,
然后带上你的护照
and then bring your passport.
-什么 -拿上我的枪
- What? - And I need you to bring my gun.
怎么回事 达利尔
What the fuck is goin' on, Daryll?
-怎么了 -主水管坏了
- What's goin' on? - We got a broken main.
还需要一段时间
It's gonna be a while.
斯米帝
Smitty?
雷
Hey, Ray.
你没事吧
Ya all right?
我很好
Yeah, I'm great.
我来早了
I, came in early.
我本来想先干点活的
I was gonna get a head start on, some--some work, you know.
好吧
All right.
去街角给买♥♥几杯咖啡吧
Why don't you go to the corner and get us a couple coffees.
好的 咖啡 没问题
Yeah, yeah, coff-- Ab-absolutely.
雷 那个 警探找了我
Ray, that, detective picked me up
问我话了
and she brought me in for questioning.
我知道 泰瑞告诉我了
Yeah, I know. Terry told me.
嗯 情况差不多
Yeah, well, it was just kinda more of the same--
给我看了照片 问了不在场证明
showed me pictures of heads, went over the alibi.
我的口供一致
I didn't say anything different.
-好的 -嗯
- All right. - Yeah.
我只是想跟你说一声
I ju-just wanted you to know.
好的
Okay. Right...
咖啡
coffee.
靠
Shit.
-我来吧 -不用 我来
- I got it. - No, I got it.
早上好 雷·多诺万办公室
Good morning. Ray Donovan's office.
曼哈顿拘留所的付费电♥话♥
It's a-- it's a collect call from a Manhattan detention complex.
叫盖瑞·奥马利
Guy named Gary O'Malley?
-盖瑞 -雷
- Gary? - Ray.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我需要你的帮助
Listen, I need your help.
吉姆·沙利文
That fuck Jim Sullivan...
那个混♥蛋♥以为他能逃脱谋杀罪
cocksucker thinks he can get away with murder.
去他妈的
Well, fuck that!
你在说什么 盖瑞
What are you talkin' about, Gary?
沙利文啊
Fuckin' Sullivan!
他杀了我父亲和罗尼
He fucking killed my father and Ronny!
盖瑞 你有律师吗
Gary, you got a lawyer?
要什么律师
This ain't about goddamn lawyers.
我要让他血债血偿
It's about gettin' even with that piece of shit.
你为什么这么肯定是沙利文
What makes you so sure it was Sullivan?
因为我有胖老头的照片
'Cause I got pictures of that fat little fuck.
就在我兄弟家
At my brother's house.
-照片 -快过来
- Pictures? - Just come down here.
你先惹我兄弟
First you fuck over my brother,
然后又跟我姐妹上了床
then you're literally fucking my sister.
天哪 雷 这是怎么回事
Jesus Christ, Ray, what's that about?
你找不到比莫莉更好的人吗
Can't find anybody better than Molly?
你在这里干什么 德克兰
What're you doin' here, Declan?
我爸想要回那些股票
My dad wants those stocks back.
说是你的同父异母的兄弟拿走了
Says your half-breed brother took 'em.
那你去找他吧
So take it up with him.
他是你的兄弟
See, I was thinkin', you know, since he's your brother and all
还是你去吧
maybe you should be the one to do that.
是吗
Yeah?
我也可以 但是
I mean, I could do it but,
可能会弄得很难看
might get messy.
你记得六年级的时候
You remember that time in sixth grade
我把你胖揍的惨样吗
when I kicked the shit outta you?
不记得
No, I don't.
我问你
Well, let me ask you somethin'.
你当时已经跪舔
Were you--were you already suckin' Father O'Connor's dick
奥康纳神父了吗
at that point?
不管怎样 我都会拿回属于我们的东西
One way or another, I'm gonna get back what's ours.
如果你不想帮助萨米·戴维斯·多诺万
If you don't wanna help with Sammy Davis Donovan,
形容达利尔像萨米·戴维斯[美国歌♥手 演员 谐星]
那我自己来
I'll do it myself.
雷
Yeah, Ray.
你租辆车去监视达利尔的住处
I need you to rent a car and go stake out Daryll's place.
好的
Fine.
我有一条翡翠项链
I had an emerald necklace.
什么 你说什么
Wha--w-w-what was that?
一条翡翠项链
An emerald necklace.
母亲传给女儿
Been handed down mother to daughter
传了三代
in my family for three generations.
我答应给我女儿的
I promised it to my daughter.
那很好啊
That's... that's nice.
我第一次去中心的时候
When I first went to the Center,
被告知要把所有的珠宝和钱财
we were told all jewelry and m-m-money--
我们被告知必须把它们交给巫师
We were told we had to hand them over to the shaman.
什么
What?
但我打电♥话♥要回时
But when I called to get it back,
他们说他们没有拿 一定是我记错了
they said they didn't have it, I must have misremembered.
我没记错
I didn't misremember.
我没有 我让他们帮我保管的
剧集 | 清道夫 | 导航列表