剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
to a dance to the death and you lose?
那就全完了
It would be all over.
你就会被送走
You're sent away,
会被永远地放逐
forever banished.
这是一个永恒的诅咒
Eternal damnation.
我怎么才能学会做这些呢
How am I supposed to learn how to do all that?
练习
Practice.
- 干杯 宝贝 - 干杯
- Cheers, babe.- Cheers.
这就是在彩虹餐厅顶层吃饭
So this is what it's like to be a person
的感觉啊
at the top of the Rainbow Room.
好好习惯吧
Get used to it.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
蘸点黄油
Dip it in the butter.
好吧
Okay.
跟你想象中一样美味吗
Is it as good as you imagined?
我以前幻想过吃龙虾
I used to dreamabout having lobster.
就像那些在海边的有钱人一般
Like those fancy people downby the shore.
我曾经幻象着自己戴着围嘴 你知道么
I used to picture myself wearingone of those bibs, you know?
- 龙虾围嘴吗 - 是啊 龙虾围嘴 我现在要戴吗
- A lobster bib? - Yeah, a lobster bib. Should I be wearing one right now?
不用 别把黄油弄到
No. Just don't get butter
- 你裙子上就行 - 人是无法想象
- on your bow.- I mean, you cannot imagine
从未尝过的味道的 但我会想象
a taste you never tasted. But I would just imagine
当我终于吃到它时 我的感受是怎样的
what I would feel like when I finally got to eat it.
哪样更好 幻想还是现实
What's better,the dream or the reality?
现实
The reality.
因为我能与你一起吃
Because I'm having it with you.
结婚纪念日快乐 宝贝
Happy anniversary, baby.
好啦 好啦
Well, well,
像军人一样开秀吧
bring it like a military man.
军装主题
Realness.
是的
Yes.
尽你所能
Be all that you can be.
祖国需要你
Uncle Sam wants you.
姑娘 我觉得我们不能这样做
Girl, I don't think we should do this.
我们不能永远躲在场外
We can't stay stuck on the sidelines forever.
艾丽卡会很生气的
Elektra's gonna be so angry.
舰队周到啦 这可不是撑到要
Ooh, it's Fleet Week,and I'm not talking
灌肠的兵 孩子们
enemas, children.
谢谢你的服务 军装主题
Thank you, military realness, for your service.
可以下台了
You may leave the floor.
所有人注意
I need everyone's attention.
有人要挑战
We have a challenge
传奇的金银满屋
for the legendary children of The House of Abundance.
挑战者就是
The challengers are...
你那组叫什么名字 宝贝
What's the name of your house, baby?
灵感来自于积极进取的
Inspired by the up-and-coming
传奇超模琳达·伊万格丽斯塔
legendary supermodel Linda Evangelista,
她学我穿衣 但我很尊敬她
who stole my look, and who I pay tribute to in return,
我们是伊万格丽斯塔之家
we are The House of Evangelista.
金银满屋 你们接受挑战吗
Abundance, do you accept this challenge?
接受
We accept.
小娘们 我一定会碾压你
Girl, I'm going to eat you like an after-dinner Rolaid.
我们能行
You got this.
给她们来点音乐
Now give 'em some music.
秀吧
And pose!
婊♥子♥们
Ooh, bitch,
有好戏看啦
we got ourselves a battle!
I feel the heat
The sun and the waves
发力吧
Work!
When you touch my hand
We wereon a desert island...
来点经典姿势
Bring it the old way.
唯一的姿势
The only way!
You and I areon an island...
耶 棒极了
Yeah. Yes!
The storm would never end
I saw your lighton the horizon...
出招 接招
Attack! Carry!
棒
Live!
It doesn't matter, yeah
It doesn't matter
'Cause nothing lasts forever
No, it doesn't matter...
流行的
Pop!
好样的
Well... well.
甜心红苹果
Ah, candy apple red.
母老虎
Uh-huh, the tigress.
棒 旋转
Yeah. Ooh. Live! Twirl!
真棒
Yes! Yeah.
就这样 亲爱的
Yes, my darling.
The rise and fallis endless...
她来啦
And she has arrived.
旋转 棒
Twirl! Pop!
旋转 旋转
Twirl! Twirl!
旋转 下腰 转身
Spin! Dip! Turn! Aah.
时尚
Vogue.
时尚
Vogue.
Nothing lasts forever...
时尚
Yeah. Vogue.
下腰
Yes. Dip!
流行 时尚
Pop. Vogue!
Swept away
Swept away
I was swept away with you
Swept away
I was swept away
Swept away
I was swept away with you...
挑战完毕
Our challenge is complete.
评委打分 给伊万格丽斯塔之家的打分是
Judges scores. What are you giving Evangelista?
10 10 9
Ten, ten, nine,
9 9
nine, nine.
金银满屋的打分是
Scores for The House of Abundance.
10 10
Ten, ten,
10 10 10
ten, ten, ten.
获胜者是
Grand prize
金银满屋
House of Abundance.
Nothing lasts, nothing lasts,nothing lasts forever
该我们赢的
We were robbed.
不 是我♥操♥之过急 我们没准备好
No, I was overeager. We weren't ready.
瞧啊
Well, well, well.
那不是悲伤女王们么
Look at the sad queens.
为比分而失望着呢吧
Disappointed about our scores?
你不该失望 因为私下说
Well, you shouldn't be,'cause quiet as its kept,
我觉得你们应得更低的分
I thought you should have been scored even lower.
哟 等等 等等
Yo, wait up. Hold on. Hold on.
我要怎么样才能加入伊万格
Yo, what I got to do to join The House of Evange...?
- 你们家 - 伊万格丽斯塔
- Your guys house - Evangelista.
伊万格丽斯塔之家
House of Evangelista.
跟那超模名一样 小子
Like the supermodel, little man.
- 我们输了 - 但正适合我
- We're sunk.- That's perfect for me, though.
你们现在啥都不算 我也是
You guys ain't shit yet,but I ain't shit yet, neither.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
爸比 小爸比
Papi. Lil' Papi.
你们有些招数啊 我想学
You guys got some moves. I want to learn me
也跟着赢一些奖品
some of that stuff,get me some trophies, too.
- 住街上的 - 大多时候是
- Living on the streets - Yeah. Mostly.
但我在博德加红酒店工作 有时会打破几箱
But I work at a bodega sometimes breaking down boxes
所以我可以为大家准备食物
so I can get food for everyone, though.
去收拾东西 然后马上回来
Go collect your things and come right back here.
伊万格丽斯塔之家 欢迎任何迷失的人
The House of Evangelista...welcomes any lost soul.
别急
Uh-uh.
我们有规则 不能吸毒 不能叫男士艺名
We got rules. No drugs, no gentleman callers.
你挣的任何东西都是大家的
And anything you mop belongs to the community.
- 别走 - 好
- Don't leave.- Uh-huh.
我五分钟后就回来
I'll be back in five minutes.
在今晚之后你们需要理由再继续吗
You want a reason to keep going on after tonight?
那就是
There it go right there.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表