剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
这个不合身的马铃薯袋
you had draped over your bones tonight.
谁又能确定他没有告诉评委
Who's to say he didn't tell the judges
来调整我的分数这样你和他可以
to adjust my score so you and he could share
分享片刻的喜悦呢
a moment of glory?
你失去了公平公正并且你也知道
You lost fair and square and you know it.
我建议你尽早习惯吧
I suggest you get used to it.
别搞笑了
Please.
相比我的古琦和圣劳伦特
You are the Cracker Barrel
你就是个饼干桶
to my Gucci and Saint Laurent.
太焦虑了吧 艾丽卡
So agitated, Elektra.
我还以为岁月可以使贱♥人♥柔和下来呢
And here I thought old age would mellow a bitch.
需要超过两场胜利
It takes more than two trophies
才可以成为传奇之家然后获得年度妈妈
to become a legendary house and take Mother of the Year.
我是知道的
I would know.
我赢得了六次
I've won it six times.
没错 我们还没到你那 但我们会的
True, we aren't where you are, but we'll get there.
并且很快 所有新的都会变成旧的
And soon, everything new will be old,
而所有旧的 也就是你
and everything old-- meaning you--
将在阴沟里看着我完美缝合的底线
will be in the gutter looking up at my perfectly sewn hemline.
现在 我唯一在想的屋子就是
Now, the only house I'm worried about at the moment
国际饼干屋 在那儿
is the International House of Pancakes,
我们会庆祝然后举起插着
where we will celebrate and
新鲜果子的叉子来致敬
of the Rooty Tooty Fresh 'N Fruity
你不可避免的死亡
to your inevitable demise.
- 你真是看透了她 - 她活该
- You read her. - She deserved it.
我得走了
I got to go.
嘿
Hey.
你是一个传教士 对吗
You're an Evangelista, right?
是啊
Yeah.
你们今晚都表现得很好
Y'all showed out in there tonight.
谢谢
Thanks.
我是达蒙
I'm Damon.
我是里奇
Ricky.
你今晚在希腊青年玩家洗了古龙香水澡吗
Did you take a bath in Kouros Player cologne tonight?
我喷了太多吗
Too much?
如果你是想掩盖尸体的臭气
It's the right amount if you're trying
那你喷这么些是对的
to cover up the stench of a dead body.
不是啦 我喜欢你的香水
No, I like it.
你很好闻
You smell good.
谢谢你
Thank you.
什么 你喜欢我的衣服
What. you like it?
这是威利家的
It's WilliWear.
我从梅西百货偷的
I mopped it from Macy's.
我在汗衫底部系了橡皮筋
I tie rubber bands around the bottom of my sweats.
我可以在下面塞很多东西
I could stuff anything down there
然后大摇大摆的走出去
and just walk out.
你自己想出来的吗
You thought of that yourself?
真聪明
Smart.
你喜欢聪明男孩子嘛
You like smart boys?
如果他们可爱我就喜欢
If they're cute.
让我过一下
Excuse me.
噢 好的
Oh, okay.
让我过一下
Excuse me.
兄弟啊
Oh, man.
你想去吃点东西吗 我请客
You want to go grab a slice or something? On me.
你是说我们去约会吗
You mean like a date?
我是说 我既聪明又可爱
I mean, I'm smart and cute,
闻起来很香
and I smell good.
我是说 你可能会遇到更差劲的男孩子的
I mean, you could do a lot worse.
好吧 但是
Okay, but...
我们能不能先去吃晚饭聊聊天呢
can we go sit at dinner and talk first?
我是说 这难道不是人们在约会时候正常会做的事情吗
I mean, isn't that what you're supposed to do on a date?
你看
Oh, see...
坐下来吃饭就以为会有女服务员 也就是说要给小费
Sitting means waitresses, which means tips.
边吃边逛 这才是我想的约会
Slice and a stroll-- that's my idea of a date.
我去拿我的东西
I'm gonna go get my stuff.
不要乱走
Don't go nowhere.
这是什么
What was all of that?
他问我是否能和他出去约会 我能去吗
He asked me if I can go on a date. Can I go?
他看起来像个会让你伤心的人
He looks like trouble.
但是我也喜欢这种人
But they're always the ones I like, too.
不要做傻事
Don't do nothing stupid.
3点前回家
Be back by 3:00 a.m.
一分钟都不许晚 明白了吗
No minute later, understand?
明白了 妈妈
Yes, Mother.
好了
All right.
今晚的主题是
The category is...
生活和
Live...
工作的
Work...
姿态
Pose!
我不理解简妮的风格
I don't get the hype around Janet.
她又不是迈克尔
She ain't Michael.
这才是重点
That's the point.
她不想成为迈克尔
She's not trying to be Michael.
她完全靠自己
She's stepping out.
没有父亲 没有丈夫
No daddy, no husband--
只是依靠自己
just Janet on her own.
我是说 她在努力实现自己的梦想
I mean, she's going for her dreams.
我就爱她这点
I love her for that.
我也想要这样
I want that.
不管怎么说 你在和简妮上♥床♥
Anyway, you're sleeping on Janet.
我是说 在20年之后
I mean, in 20 years,
你会会看这段时光 然后告诉我我说得对
you're gonna look back and tell me I was right.
你觉得我们20年之后还会认识彼此吗
You think we're gonna know each other in 20 years?
我不知道
I don't know.
我希望吧
I hope.
没事的
It's cool.
我们和彼此在一起
We're with our people.
没人会出什么意外的
No one's gonna do anything.
来吧
Come on.
我想给你看点东西
I want to show you something.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
你在哪
Where are you?
在这里
Over here.
嘣
Boo!
这很美 对吗
It's beautiful, right?
这是我最喜欢的地方
This is my favorite spot.
这是什么味道 真是臭死啦
What's that smell? It stinks in here.
我没发现你这么高贵
I didn't realize you were so bougie.
没事的 反正我也不稀罕小混混
It's all right. I ain't into thugs.
我不知道怎么做
I don't know how to do this.
做什么
Know how to do what?
我从来没有亲吻过任何人
I've never kissed anyone before.
抓住我的手 好了
Hold on. Um... here.
从我见到你起 我就想一直和你待在一起
I've wanted to be alone with you ever since I first saw you.
我也是
Me, too.
等一下 我们进展太快了
Wait. We're moving too fast.
但是我爱上你了
Ah, but I'm in love with you.
什么 你才遇到我
What? You just met me.
我知道 但是看起来我似乎已经认识你一辈子了
I know, but it's like I've known you my whole life.
别这样 在你遇见更好的人之前让我们找点乐子吧
Come on, let's have some fun before you meet someone better.
我不会遇见更好的人的
I-I won't meet anybody better.
你当然会遇见
Oh, yeah, you will.
你会成为明星的
You're gonna be a star.
然后你就会忘记我的
You'll forget all about me.
你真的觉得我会成为明星吗
You really think I'm gonna be a star?
当然啦
Of course.
我相信你
I believe in you.
- 里奇 里奇 - 怎么了 怎么了
- Ricky. Ricky. - What What
我还没准备好
I'm not ready.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表