剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
我不知道应该说什么
I'm not sure what I'm supposed to say.
我敢肯定这不是你第一次和已婚男人上♥床♥吧
I'm sure this isn't the first married man you fucked.
还是说这是你第一次被抓住
Or is this the first time you got caught?
你和我丈夫第一次是在哪里见面的
Where did you and my husband first meet?
在码头上
On the piers.
他选中了我
He picked me up.
- 所以你是个妓♥女♥ - 现在不是了
- So you are a prostitute? -Not anymore.
我现在进入走秀圈了 全职
I'm at Show World now, full time.
但你们第一次见面时他付你钱上♥床♥了
But he paid you for sex the first time you met.
那就是他选你的原因吗
That's-that's why he sought you out?
我们第一次没有上♥床♥
We didn't have sex the first time.
他当时只是想聊聊天
He mostly wanted to talk.
也不是下流话之类的
It wasn't dirty or nothing.
- 他谈到我了吗 - 没有
- Did he talk about me - No.
没有 但是我已经知道了 如果你是指这个的话
Not really, but I already knew, if that's what you're asking.
他取下了戒指 并且想藏起来
He took off his ring to try to hide it,
但是我一直知道
but I always know.
但是我并不感到愧疚
And I never feel guilty, either.
我在判断人们之间
I figure who am I
关系的时候 清楚自己的身份
to judge what goes on between people?
他们为什么需要那些所需的东西
Why they need what they need?
你们 你们确实上♥床♥了
You-you did... have sex.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他戴套了吗
Did he use protection?
每次都戴了
Every time.
我们没有在一起
We're not together.
是我结束了我们的关系
I was the one who broke it off.
感觉他像是想留着我
It felt like he wanted to keep me.
像个娃娃一样
Like a doll.
我一直想要这样
That's all I ever wanted.
但是当我得到之后
But when I had it,
我觉得 在他回家玩儿我之前
I just felt like I wasn't nothing until...
我什么都不是
...he decided to come home and play with me.
我明白这种感觉
I understand.
你要离开他吗
You gonna leave him?
我们有孩子
We have children.
我是未婚先孕
I'm a mother before I'm a wife.
- 也许问题就在这里 - 问题在于
- Maybe that's the problem. - The problem is
我丈夫是一个懦弱并且爱撒谎的人
my husband is a weak man who lies.
我任他撒谎
I let him lie.
他的谎言让我得以继续假装下去
His lies let me keep pretending.
假装什么
Pretending what?
我想要的只是当斯坦·鲍丝太太
That all I ever wanted was to be Mrs. Stan Bowes.
我还爱他
I still love him.
我也是
Me, too.
他对你说过他爱你吗
Did he ever tell you he loved you?
说过
Yes.
你觉得他能同时
Do you think he can love me
爱我们两个人吗
and love you at the same time?
你跟那些男同性恋还有变装皇后们
What were you doing in that big hall
在那个大厅里干嘛呢
with all those gay men and, um, drag queens?
那是我的家
That's my home.
你住在那里吗
You live there?
不 亲爱的 那是我的社区
No, honey. My community.
我的家庭
Mi familia.
但是一个女人怎么会是一个变装皇后呢
But how can a woman be a drag queen?
我是个变性人
I'm a transsexual.
我 我不相信
I... I don't believe you.
为什么呢 谢谢你
Why, thank you.
这可是赞美 你知道吧
That's a compliment, you know?
不 不可能的
No, that's not possible.
我是说 斯坦不会 他从不会这么做的
I mean, Stan would never... never do that.
你是个女人
You're a woman.
纯女人 如假包换
100%.
证明一下
Prove it.
怎么 你要看我的小♥弟♥弟♥
What, you want to see my dick?
没错
Yes.
我为我对你做的事感到抱歉
I'm sorry for what I did to you,
我也来这里和你聊了
and I'm here to talk,
但我也是有底线的
but I got boundaries.
我不排斥我身上任何地方 除了那里
I'm not bothered by any part of who I am except that.
我在这个世界上
Everything I can't have
所有不能拥有的东西
in this world is because of that...
都是因为下面那个东西
thing down there.
如果你想知道我是谁
If you want to see who I am,
你最不该看的就是那个地方
that's the last place you should look.
我得走了
I should go.
主题是
The category is...
生活
Live...
工作
Work...
姿态
Pose!
主题是
The category is...
汉子的热辣躯体
Butch Queen Body.
我想看到所有性感的男子气概
I want to see all that sexy-ass masculinity.
全脱掉
Take it all off!
你是打折买♥♥的那条裤子吗
Did you, uh, did you buy those pants on sale?
因为在我们家
'Cause at my house...
那是免费的
they'd be 100% off!
给他打分吧
Give him your scores.
9分 9分 10分 10分 10分
Nine, nine, ten, ten, ten.
看看这个漂亮的小伙子
Mmm. Look at this pretty young thing.
他甚至都没有穿衣服
He didn't even bother to put on no clothes at all.
现在
Ooh, now,
你们摸这些壮士的臂膀时要小心点哦
be careful where you point those guns.
我可不想看到你们被逮捕了
I don't want to see you getting arrested.
给他打分吧
Give him his scores.
10分 10分 10分 10分 10分
Ten, ten, ten, ten, ten.
全票通过
uh, Tanky.
太棒了
Yes!
- 棒啊 - 赞啊
- Fuck yeah. - Yeah.
大奖得主是
Grand prize goes to...
里基
Ricky.
里基·埃万杰利斯塔
Ricky Evangelista.
里基 里基·埃万杰利斯塔
Yeah, Ricky! Ricky Evangelista!
我需要再来一杯
I need a refill.
我的御歌♥呢
And where's my goddamn song?!
《爱的讯息》
"Love is the Message."
《爱的讯息》
"Love is the Message."
嗨
Hi.
主题是
The category is...
时尚秀场
High-Fashion Runway!
怎么了 我刚拿了一个奖杯
What? I-I just snagged a trophy.
不是对你 我们为你感到骄傲
Not you, baby. We're proud of you.
只是他怎么放了这首破歌♥
It's just he playing this damn song.
这是他单曲循环
This is the third ball
这首歌♥的第三场秀了
where he's had this song on constant rotation.
- 得找个人给他说一声 - 说什么
- Someone should speak to him. - And say what--
“我听腻了这首旧校园歌♥了
"I'm tired of hearing this old-school shit,
你得换一首新的放”
you got to play something more fresh"?
不 他有点不对劲
Nah, something's going on with him.
自从我们被测试之后 他一直带有情绪
He's been attitudinal ever since we got tested.
我觉得需要我们这些朋友插手了
I think it's time for a friend-tervention.
你说得没错
You're right.
我们是他的家人
We're his family.
挺可爱的 我都不知道
That's adorable. I didn't know
他们做了旅游纪念品大小的奖杯
they made trophies in travel size.
你总能噎得我没话说
You never fail to gag me.
你今晚横扫火♥辣♥男性身体的时候我都不敢相信
I couldn't believe my eyes when you swept Hot Male Body tonight.
得了吧
Please.
等你赢了脸部主题之后再来挑衅我吧
Only try me when you win a face category.
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表