剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
fine, fine as wine!
评委们 请打分
Judges, give 'em your scores.
十分 十分 十分 十分 分数出来了
Ten, ten, ten, ten. Work it out.
别再给我煽风点火了
And please don't make me hotter.
我的明星们
Whoo! My stars.
我 的 老 天 啊
My, my, my, my.
晚上好
Good evening,
愚蠢的 失败者
broke... ass... losers.
看起来他们给
Looks like they created
地铁吊环创造了一个主题呢
a category for subway hoodrats.
这很搞笑
That's very funny.
按照王子舞厅的精神
In the spirit of the Princess Ball,
我来这是为了庆祝
I'm here to uplift and celebrate the work
我们社区每个人今年的工作的
of everyone in our community this year.
我都不想把你扔过来的
I'm not gonna even try to throw
恶言恶语再给你扔回去
your nasty shade back at you.
这是因为你无法遮挡如此
That's 'cause you can't shade something
闪耀的东西
that's shining so bright.
为何你们不直接回家去
Why don't you all just go home
免得自己要经历失败的耻辱呢
and save yourself the humiliation of defeat, huh?
发生什么了 姑娘
What happened, girl?
我被布兰卡的须茬划伤了手
I cut my hand on Blanca's stubble.
认真的 布兰卡 回家吧
Really, Blanca, go home...
去修剪一下你那砖头似的脸 然后等你
... shave that brick face of yours, and come back
学会了如何化妆再回来
when you learn how to do your makeup.
坎蒂 别说了
Candy, cut it out.
总得有人来评判她的相貌吧
Somebody's got to read her for her looks
既然那些评委不这么做
since these judges won't.
看看你啊
Look at you,
布兰卡 你画的妆太糟糕了
Blanca. Your makeup is horrible.
你这道假发线简直就是在犯罪
That wig line is a goddamn crime,
你就像是一个饥渴的小男孩
and you look like a hungry boy
穿着妈妈的衣服企图成为 自己无法成为的那种人
in your mama's clothes trying to be something you're not.
你想成为传奇妈妈吗
Want to be a legendary mother?
先去找个医生变成一个女人再说吧
Call a doctor and become a woman first.
拜托 坎蒂 我们不应该
Come on, Candy, we ain't got to be
在这里谈论任何人的女人气质
talking about nobody's womanhood out here.
闭嘴 去给我拿一杯酒来
Shut the fuck up and go get me a drink!
绝对不要和你的妈妈顶嘴
Don't you ever sass your fucking mother.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
布兰卡 滚卡
Oh, Blanca. Move.
她就在那儿 兄弟
Yo, that's her right there, bro.
- 妈的 - 兄弟
- Damn! - Bro.
宝贝 妈的
Ay, yo, baby. Damn.
让我把你的电♥话♥记下来
Let me get your number.
- 你看起来不错 妈妈 - 不错
- You looking good, mama. - Looking good.
你的脸看起来就跟潮湿的周末一样无趣
Your face looks like a wet weekend.
你想要干什么 艾丽卡
What do you want, Elektra?
我现在不能忍♥受你往我的伤口上撒盐了
I can't have you pouring more salt on the wound right now.
我一直在思考你的善行
I've been thinking about your kindness.
你不需要在你家里给我腾出来地方
You didn't have to make space for me in your home.
你教会了我真正的妈妈是什么样的
You taught me what a real mother is.
我知道我不是一直都这么 温暖
I know I haven't always been... warm,
但我现在想成为这样子的了
but I'd like to be now,
并且 出于对你
and, out of respect for you
还有埃万杰利斯塔之家的尊重
and the House of Evangelista,
我愿意给你们提供我的服务
offer my services.
你想要来帮我的房♥子吗
You want to help my house?
是的
Yes.
我今天拿到了盛世居餐厅给我的第一笔工资
I received my first paycheck from Indochine today...
是张真正的支票
a real check,
不是从桌子下面偷偷塞给我的脏钱
not dirty bills handed to me under a table.
这提醒了我 我真正的价值
It reminded me of my value.
如果没有你 这一切都不会发生
That wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you.
我想要挑战凶猛之家
I want to challenge the House of Ferocity.
我不能让她们这么挑衅我
I can't have them coming for me.
我从未见过你在一场战斗中退缩
I have never known you to back down from a battle.
但在你做之前
But before you do that,
先让我去教训几个婊♥子♥
let me check some bitches.
还有 布兰卡
Oh, and, Blanca,
你一直是我的心头肉
you have always been my heart.
DJ 放音乐吧
DJ, play some music.
下一个主题十分钟后开始走秀
The next category's gonna be in about ten minutes,
我去尿个尿先
after I ring myself off.
我希望你有个好律师 姑娘
I hope you got a good lawyer, girl.
为什么
Why is that?
因为我们就要杀了这个秀场里其他所有
'Cause we about to murder every other house
房♥子里的人了
in this joint.
我说我想要的是
I said that I wanted
开一个吧台账户和马里布朗姆酒
a Tab and Malibu Rum.
这是朗姆酒和弗雷斯卡
This is rum and Fresca!
你♥他♥妈♥有什么毛病吗
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
这里面太吵了
Yo, it's loud in here.
你为什么对我这么苛刻
Why you got to be so mean to me?
你没听说过这句俗语吗
Ain't you ever heard of the phrase,
你吸引的苍蝇比蜜蜂多多了
"You attract more flies with honey"?
这里唯一会吸引苍蝇的就是
Uh-uh. The only thing attracting flies up in here
你脑袋上那油腻拖把似的头发
is that greasy mop on your head.
你来这儿做什么呀
What are you doing here?
今晚难不成有一个主题是用营养液的疲惫臭婊♥子♥吗
Is there a Tired Old Bitches on Geritol category tonight?
我是来这儿和我房♥子的姑娘一起走秀的
I'm here to walk with my house.
只有一个婊♥子♥的话可不能叫房♥子了
Not much of a house with only one bitch in it.
更像是一居室
More like a studio apartment.
你没听最近的新闻吗
Didn't you hear the news?
我是和埃万杰利斯塔之家一起走秀的
I'm walking with the House of Evangelista,
来帮他们再赢一个或者十几个奖杯
to help them win a trophy or ten,
但最主要的是 要摧毁你们
but mostly to destroy you.
阿佛洛狄特 我对你毫无兴趣
Aphrodite, I've got no beef with you.
你要走要留都随意
You may go or stay
如果你不介意场面会变得血腥的话
if you don't mind the sight of blood.
我没地方可去
I've got nowhere to be.
很好 那么你就可以听出在我计算
Good, then you can hear the disappointment in my voice
我作为一个母亲的各种失败方式时
as I count off the ways in which I've clearly failed
我声音里的失望了 看看我的劳动成果
as a mother. Look at the fruits of my labor:
一个有勇无谋的胖墩靠跳钢管舞为生
a foolhardy chunk who makes her living on the pole
还有一个没有头脑的奇人 觉得为了身体能有曲线
and a brainless wonder who thinks the way to get curves
是要把卫生纸贴到她内♥裤♥里
is to stick Charmin in her drawers
或者是往她的屁♥股♥里注射水泥的
or to inject cement into her derriere.
暴行之家吗
House of Ferocity?
你们俩确实像我早上的玉米片一样残暴
You two are about as fierce as my morning cornflakes.
你们或许可以离开我的房♥子
You may have left my home,
但你们无法离开我
but you can't leave me.
我一直在你的脑海里 一个声音告诉你
I'm in your mind, that voice saying,
你还不够好 小姑娘
"You're not good enough, little girl.
你还不够聪明 还不够坚强
"You're not smart enough or tough enough
还不够迷人 不能在这个世界里大放异彩
or glamorous enough to make it in this world."
然后这个小声音
And that little voice
会像白蚁一样把你们吃干抹净直到
is going to eat away at you like termites until your
你们这个可悲的房♥子分崩离析
whole pathetic house comes crashing down.
你们以为自己是在走向传奇吗
You think you're on the road to being legends,
但没有我给你指路 你都没办法
but you couldn't make it from here to the door
从这里走到门口去
without me pointing the way.
你不过是一袋腐臭了的肉
You're nothing but bags of rancid, rotting meat.
最后再好好看一眼这个菲列牛排吧
Well, take a long last look at this filet mignon.
我觉得我们不会再次交谈了 除非我突然又想
I doubt we'll be conversing ever again, unless I take a sudden
被你们无聊死了
interest in dying of boredom.
利尔·帕比 我觉得你已经因为你的罪行而受了足够多的苦了
Lil Papi, I think you've suffered enough for your sins.
我确定我可以说服你的妈妈布兰卡
I'm sure I can convince your mother Blanca
如果你愿意卑躬屈膝一些 就让你重回她的房♥子
to take you back if you're willing to grovel a little.
我不知道你这话啥意思
I don't really know what that means,
但如果需要的话我可以卑躬屈膝一晚上
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表