剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
在这里我感到如此安全
I feel so safe here.
好像没有任何事情可以伤害到我一样
Like nothing could ever hurt me.
你能向我保证吗
Can you make me a promise?
在圣诞节那天
On Christmas Day,
我知道你有孩子也有老婆
I know you have your kids and stuff...
但是如果你可以晚上
... but if you could just come at night,
哪怕就来一个小时
even just for an hour.
喝一杯鸡蛋酒
For a glass of eggnog,
或者是做点别的什么
or whatever.
都会让我觉得这个地方真的像家一样的
It would really make this place feel like a home to me.
我当然会来
Of course I will.
腿打开
Wide legs!
对的 对的
Yes. Yes.
非常好
Very good.
很抱歉打扰您
Sorry to interrupt.
圣罗杰斯夫人 有电♥话♥找您
Ms. St. Rogers, there's a call for you.
所有人继续练习
Uh, continue, everyone.
我是海伦娜
This is Helena.
等一下啊 他什么时候
Wait, when did he, uh...
今天早上吗
This morning?
不 不 我没有他父母的信息
Uh, no, no, I don't have his parent's information.
我不是他的家人
I'm not family.
我只是他的老师
Just his teacher.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
找找感觉 找感觉 再来点感觉
Feeling, more feeling, more feeling.
再找点感觉
More feel...
爸比 这不是我编的舞蹈
Papi, that's not what I choreographed.
你看起来像个捣蛋鬼
You look like a gremlin.
- 我不是专业舞者 - 是这样的
- I ain't a dancer. - It's like this:
如果你想在冰雪舞会上获胜
if you are going to win at Snow Ball...
我们要作为一家人要一起走进去
and we are all walking as a house...
我们就要这样走
we have to do it like this,
因为这样才可以获胜 好吗
because that's the way to win, okay?
看着我
So just watch me.
五 六 五
Five, six, five,
六 七 八
six, seven, eight.
一 二 三 四 落地
One, two, three, four, down.
明白了吗
Got it?
- 明白了 - 好了吗
- Yeah. - Okay?
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
是的 很棒
Yes. That's great.
- 是的 很棒 - 真的吗
- Yes, it's great. - Yeah?
- 是的 是的 很棒 - 真的吗
- Y-Yes, yes, yeah. Yeah. - Yeah?
现在你还需要学习剩下的五十个动作
Now you just got to learn the other 50 moves.
- 好的 好的 - 但是刚才跳的不错 跳的不错
- Okay. Okay. - Okay, but that was good, that was good.
我们今天一天都在这训练
We gonna be here all day.
明白了吗
You got it?
上帝啊 我迟到了
Oh, my God, I'm late.
爸比 无视他们 你跳的不错
Papi, ignore them, you're doing great.
接着练 好吗
Keep practicing, okay?
爸比
Papi.
怎么样
What's up?
闭嘴吧
Shut up.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight.
二 二 三 四
Two, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight.
三 二 三 四 五 六
Three, two, three, four, five, six,
七 八 四 二 腿抬高
seven, eight, four, two... get that leg higher.
再抬高点
Higher!
放下
Stop.
达蒙
Damon.
很抱歉 我没有
I-I'm sorry, I'm not...
热身吗
Warmed up?
半小时前开始上课的时候就开始热身了
Warm-up was half an hour ago when class started.
很抱歉 我大老远的
I'm-I'm sorry, I was coming
从郊区来 我只是
from all the way uptown, and I just...
马库斯
Marcus.
你从哪来上课的
Where'd you come from for class?
- 从皇冠高地来的 - 他就很准时
- Crown Heights. - He was on time.
你为什么要在所有人面前这样说我
Why you got to call me out in front of everybody like that?
我有两种方法
I have two tools I use
可以激发学生达到最大潜能
to get students to reach their potential.
那就是鼓励他们和羞辱他们
Encouragement and shame.
带你来上芭蕾舞课 是对你的激励
Taking you to the ballet, that was encouragement.
但是这并不管用 所以我现在要羞辱你
But that didn't work, so now I'm moving on to shame.
我对你怀有希望
I took a chance on you.
我不在乎你是否觉得自己是下一个阿尔文·艾利
And I don't care if you think you're the next Alvin Ailey,
但如果你不对我 对这个地方 对你自己怀有敬意
you will never know if you don't have any respect for me
你永远也不会知道答案的
or this place or yourself.
我爱这个地方
I love this place.
我是说这个地方对我来说就是全部
I mean, it's everything to me.
但是难道不是你告诉我
But weren't you the one that told me to go out
要走进世界 发掘我自己的艺术 找到我自己的声音吗
into the world, a-and explore my artistry and find my own voice?
伟大来源于磨难
Greatness comes from suffering.
来源于一次又一次的失败
From failing over and over
直到你头破血流 痛哭流涕
until you bleed and cry.
然后 终于 你灵魂深处的某个地方
And then, finally, something inside
终于开窍
just cracks open.
我有很多时间
I've got time.
时间不是你的朋友
Time is not your friend.
时间追着你 追着我们所有人
It's coming for you, for all of us.
对你毫不留情 并且总是获胜
It shows no mercy and it always wins,
然后你就随风消逝被人遗忘了
and then you're gone, forgotten.
我真的很抱歉 我只是在位一场舞会做准备
I'm really sorry, I-I... I was getting ready for a ball,
- 我 - 一场舞会
- and I... - A ball?
你的梦想就这么小吗
Is that the size of your dreams now?
离开我的课堂
Get out of my class.
什么
What?
现在就离开
Now.
我们从头开始
Let's go from the top.
五 六 七 八
And... five, six, seven, eight.
我没开玩笑 我就像是拥有了超能力一样
I'm not kidding, it's like a superpower I have.
我就光看着你
I can tell just by looking at you
就能知道你是怎么修剪阴毛的
how you groom your pubic hair.
那不是行政会议吗
Wasn't that an executive council meeting?
是啊 我
Yeah. I, uh...
我有个点子 如果电影或者电视剧
I had this idea that if movies or TV shows
想在我们的地♥产♥上拍摄
wanted to shoot in any of our properties,
那他们就应该给老板一个角色
that they should give the boss a cameo.
他们觉得这个主意特别好
And they thought it was such a good idea,
我应该直接和他说
I should tell it directly to him.
所以不用先和我请示吗
Instead of taking it to me first?
你越权了 哥们
That's my lane, buddy.
我无意冒犯
Yeah, I-I didn't mean any disrespect.
没人阻止你参加会议
Nobody stopped you from coming into that meeting.
说说你圣诞节要做什么吧
Say, what are you up to on Christmas, huh?
艾丽卡·金银满屋
Elektra Abundance?
跟我来
Come right with me.
早上好 艾丽卡 我是戈特弗里德医生
Good morning, Elektra. I'm Dr. Gottfried.
请坐
Please have a seat.
很抱歉电♥话♥里没细说
I apologize for being vague on the phone.
我们是医院里的新项目
We're a new program at the hospital,
目前不得不悄悄运作
and we have to operate under the radar for now.
我有点紧张 79年开始我就没来看医生了
I'm a bit nervous. I haven't been to the doctor since '79.
那挺长时间了
Well, that is a long time.
我们必须验个血
We should definitely do some blood work.
我没有艾滋病
I don't have the virus.
这样很好
Well, that's good to hear,
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表