剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
利斯塔
* Lista!
- 利斯塔 - 伊万杰
- Lista! - Evange...
伊万杰利斯塔 伊万杰利斯塔
Evangelista! Evangelista!
- 伊万杰 - 伊万杰
- Evange... - Evange...
- 利斯塔 好样的 - 利斯塔
- Lista! Come on! - Lista!
伊万杰
* Evange!
伊万杰利斯塔
Evangelista!
伊万杰利斯塔
Evangelista!
这是我女王脸的奖杯
Here's my trophy for Femme Queen Face.
我们彻底碾压了狂暴之家
We are destroying Ferocity.
这样伊万杰利斯塔就有了七座奖杯
That makes seven for Evangelista.
应该是八座奖杯 你忘记我的了
Uh, you mean eight. You forgot mine.
普雷·特尔今晚把每个主题都主持得太精彩了
Pray Tell is flying through those categories tonight.
妈妈 我想告诉你一件事
Mother, I want to tell you something.
什么呀
What?
- 是这样的 我和里奇讨论过了 - 然后呢
- So I discussed it with Ricky... - Mm-hmm.
他要自己一个人去加入阿尔伯特·布朗的巡演
... and he's going on the Al B. Sure tour without me.
我们都觉得我们之间的关系坚固到
We both figured that our relationship is strong enough
可以经得起分开几个月的考验
for us to withstand a couple of months being apart.
我还以为你想当个大明星呢
I thought you wanted to be a big star.
为什么又突然放弃了
Why you suddenly giving up on that?
我不会放弃我的梦想
I'm not giving up on my dream.
如果我要成为一个大明星
If I'm gonna be a big star,
那我还得继续打磨技艺
then I got to keep working on my craft.
所以我正式接受了新舞蹈学校
Which is why I officially accepted my scholarship
新学年的奖学金
for another year at The New School.
太棒了 这样才对嘛
Yeah. That's what I'm talking about.
我这么做是为了自己
I'm doing this for me.
而且我想让你为我感到骄傲
And I want to make you proud.
你已经很让我骄傲了
You already have.
观察时间
Inspection time.
仔细观察清楚
Examine it close up.
她是真的吗
Is she real?
她总是这么地可爱吗
Is she altogether lovely?
或者只是虚架子
Or is it bullshit?
好了 女士们 站成一队
All right, ladies, line up.
来吧 为她们鼓掌 为她们鼓掌
Come on, give them a hand, give them a hand, y'all.
她们是最完美的
This is the best there is.
年度女主角 大家最好擦亮眼睛看清楚了
This is Diva of the Year. Y'all better recognize.
好了
All right.
年度女主角奖得主是
Diva of the Year goes to...
伊万杰利斯塔的艾丽卡小姐
Miss Elektra Evangelista.
第二名是 凶猛之家的阿芙洛狄忒
First runner-up, Aphrodite Ferocity.
来吧 来吧 给点掌声
Come on, come on, give them a hand.
下一个主题是
Now, the next category is...
我最喜欢的一个
one of my favorites.
时尚女皇
Femme Queen Vogue!
大家动起来吧
I want to see some movement up in this bitch!
快来 让我看到你的姿态
Come on, bring it. Give it to me.
厉害了
Oh, shit!
还有谁
Who else? Oh!
就是这样 宝贝
Yes, baby!
加油加油
Come on, come on.
今天晚上不拿到大奖我们就不走了
We are not leaving here without a grand prize trophy.
妈呀 他们来了
Oh, shit, they coming.
从观众席上来了 各位 快点
They coming from the audience, kids. Chop.
活着并且努力生存
And live and serve and work.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
又来了
Ah, coming in for more.
到底怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
音乐停 音乐停
Stop this music, stop this music.
音乐停 好了
Stop this music. Okay, okay.
安静 安静 安静
Quiet down, quiet down. Quiet down.
让爸爸来处理
Let Daddy handle this now.
坎迪小姐
Miss Candy.
怎么了
Yes?
你是不是搞不清楚主题
Do you have category dyslexia?
不是啊
No.
是这样 是这样
No, no, no, no.
你看 我知道每次一谈到你的身体这个话题
See, I know that we have had our differences
我们就各执一词
when it came to you walking body.
然后你真的跑过去买♥♥了一个身体
But then you actually went out and bought a body
达成了你现在的地位
and earned your place.
可是身体的律动和灵活是你花钱买♥♥不来的
Flexibility and rhythm cannot be bought.
你不是当舞者的料 去坐下吧
You are not a dancer. Have a seat!
我才刚刚暖身呢好吗
I was just getting warmed up!
亲 这不是带妆彩排
Honey, this is not a dress rehearsal.
这是实打实的最终表演
This is the goddamn final performance.
- 去你♥妈♥的♥ 普雷·特尔 - 她竟然骂人
- Fuck you, Pray Tell! - No, she didn't.
麻烦来处理一下这个女的
Would somebody come and get this bitch, please?
她很累了 我还有约会赶着要去呢
She's so tired, and I have a date to get to.
你还是赶紧下来吧
Why don't you just move on
不要浪费大家时间了 老婊
and stop wasting everybody's time, bitch?
麻烦你走下T台
Please, get off the runway.
我像其他人一样值得一次机会
I deserve a chance like everybody else.
朗巴那克女士 你是村儿里来的吗
Ms. Lumbknuckle, were you raised on a farm?
赶紧离开向前看吧
You need to move on.
怎么还没有人让她滚蛋
Somebody chop her already.
你怎么不下来
Why don't you come down here and
亲自让我滚蛋啊 你个老肥猪
chop me yourself, you fat fuck?
胆子真大啊
No, she didn't.
真是敢说啊 老婊
No, she didn't, bitch.
怎么的
What?
拿着我的钱包
Hold my purse.
怎么着 怎么着啊
What? What? What?
怎么着 来干一架啊
Huh? Yeah. You want some?
去帮她
Go help her!
我会把你这个麦丽素一样的大脑袋开瓢的 宝贝
I'm-a crack that Milk Dud right open, honey. Yeah!
你♥他♥妈♥才麦丽素呢 臭婊♥子♥ 来吧
I am no Milk Dud, bitch. Let's go.
来啊
Come on...
- 亲 - 怎么着
- Oh, honey. - What?
- 怎么着 - 你赶紧滚吧你
- What? - You better get your ass back.
来啊 动手啊
Bring it on...
得了 坎迪 不值当得
Come on, Candy, it ain't worth all this.
我们都会被赶出去的
You're gonna get us kicked out.
姐们 别碰我
Girl, get the fuck off me.
捡起来
Pick that up.
- 怎么我现在成保姆了呗 - 对 捡起来
- Oh, so now I'm the housemaid? - Yes, pick it up.
暴♥力♥可是解决不了任何问题的 孩子们
Violence is never the answer, children.
走了
Let's go.
这样我还怎么带你们出去
I can't take you motherfuckers nowhere.
嘿
Hi.
你来干什么
What are you doing here?
我来拯救你
I came to rescue you.
别这么说话
Don't talk like that.
我唯一需要被拯救的
The only thing I need rescuing from
就是你带给我的那种感觉
is the way you made me feel.
我本来自己一个人挺好的
I was doing just fine on my own.
我要离开我妻子了
I'm leaving my wife.
彻底的
For good.
我不想再假装了
I don't want to pretend anymore.
我想我们有一个家
I want us to get a house.
去岛上或者韦斯切斯特
Out on the island, or Westchester,
我可以每天坐火车去城里上班
and I can take the train in and out of the city for work.
你还记得那晚在酒店房♥间里吗
You remember that night in the hotel room?
我们第一次见面的那晚 你跟我说
The first night we met, and you told me
你只想要一个家 有一个真正爱你的人
you just wanted a home and someone to take care of
能够将你像真正的女人一般好好对待
and to be treated like a real woman.
这些我都能给你
Let me give you all that.
那你的孩子怎么办
What about your kids?
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表