剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
现在春天都要
* Now spring is turning...
工作时想你
At work.
当我和我妻子躺在床上时也想你
When I'm in bed with my wife.
我几乎每天晚上都开车经过码头
I drive by the piers almost every night,
但我太害怕了 不敢靠边停下
but I get too scared to pull over.
我能看见你的微笑
* I can see your smile...
害怕什么
Scared of what?
我不喜欢你待在这样的地方
I don't like you in a place like this.
爱情的奴隶
* Slave to love...
女人需要赚钱
A lady needs to make a living.
我能请你喝点 东西吗
Can I take you to get some... food?
咖啡或是别的什么吗
Coffee or something?
爱情的奴隶
* Slave to love...
我一个小时后可以休息
I have break in an hour.
我们可以去便餐店
We can walk to a diner.
好的
Okay.
我该在哪里等你
Where should I wait for you?
爱情的奴隶
* Slave to love
不 我逃脱不了了
* No, I can't escape
我就是一个爱情的奴隶
* I'm a slave to love
这次的主题是王朝
The category is Dynasty.
我想看到所有富有的婊砸们的幻想
I want to see all the rich bitch fantasy
都能充分发挥效果
in full effect.
但现在 无论什么时候我们都在一起
* But now, whenever we're together
这种明确的感觉就是
* There's a certain feelin' there...
就是这样
Ah, yes.
看起来就像一个来自贫民区的人
Looking like a ghetto Banjee Fallon.
工作啊 天啊 打分 打分 快
Work, mama. Scores, scores, please.
好的
Yeah!
向我们走来的是多米尼克·德维罗
Here we have Dominique Deveraux,
满是蟒蛇形状的东西
replete with boa.
我所碰到的一切都变成了黄金
* Everything I touch turns to gold...
亲爱的 你就是行走的香槟啊
Darling, the champagne is burnt.
你的灵魂
* And your soul...
接下来又是什么呢
Oh, and what have we here?
是海瑟·洛克莱尔带来最佳的尝试
Bringing her best attempt at Heather Locklear.
亲爱的
Mmm, darling,
这更像是胡克警探啊
more like T.J. Hooker.
是克里斯特·卡灵顿(美剧豪门恩怨主角名) 琳达·埃文斯(豪门恩怨演员)吗
Hmm, is it Krystle Carrington-- Linda Evans?
孩子们 我有点怕这个节目
Oh, my children, I'm afeared that this show
会被砍掉了
is about to be canceled.
孩子们 我再重申一遍
Children, I repeat,
这次的主题是王朝
the category is Dynasty,
不是什么该死的肥皂剧
not goddamn Falcon Crest!
我们不需要像前面那些人的衍生作品了
We don't need no spinoffs up in this bitch.
我所碰到的一切都变成了金子
* Everything I touch turns to gold...
优雅的女士
The eleganza!
艾丽卡小姐为我们展示了亚历克西斯·卡灵顿的
Miss Elektra is bringing us Alexis Carrington
全部光彩
in full effect.
给她们示范一下
Show them how it's done.
给她们示范一下
Show them how it's done.
艾丽卡 艾丽卡
Elektra! Elektra!
艾丽卡 艾丽卡 艾丽卡
Elektra! Elektra! Elektra!
触碰 触碰
* Touch, touch
触碰 触碰
* Touch, touch
触碰 触碰
* Touch, touch...
给孩子们看看要怎么做
Showing the children how it's done.
然后分数是10分 10分 10分
And the scores are ten, ten, ten,
10分 大满贯
tens across the board.
所以大奖就授予给
And the grand prize goes to--
毫无竞争压力的
with no competition--
艾丽卡小姐
Miss Elektra, Abundance.
再一次的
Once again.
她每一次都抱奖而归啊
She brings it every time.
每一次都抱奖而归啊
She brings it every time.
触碰 触碰
* Touch, touch
我拥有了点石成金的能力
* I've got the Midas touch
宝贝 让我触碰你的身体 你的灵魂
* Baby, let me touch your body and your soul...
我拥有了点石成金的能力
* I've got the Midas touch.
为什么这个态度
Why the attitude?
我们今晚表现得很好
We did amazing tonight.
如果没有真正的竞争 胜利就是空洞的
A victory's hollow if there's no real competition.
福音传道者之家今晚怎么敢
How dare The House of Evangelista
不来呢
not show their faces tonight?
布兰卡去哪儿了
Where the fuck was Blanca?
在像这样的地方跳舞
Is this the life you want,
这就是你想要的生活吗
dancing in a place like that?
在玻璃后面跳舞很安全
It's safe behind the glass.
待遇不错
Money is good.
我也喜欢被喜爱的感觉
And I like being admired.
我不喜欢别的男人碰你
I don't like other men touching you.
你一周挣多少钱
How much do you make a week?
你想要我去当个侍从吗 小甜心
You trying to put me on a retainer, sweetheart?
对不起 我不是
I'm sorry. I didn't...
我不是那个意思
I didn't mean it like that.
要是我给你一片天地呢
What if I got you a place of your own?
成为一个受资助的女人吗
A kept woman?
我得警告一下你
I must warn you,
我不会做饭
I cannot cook.
要是你不数着数
Unless you count
让我开一罐意大利面条的话
opening a can of SpaghettiOs.
我想要一年时间的租约
I want a year lease.
我不想一旦你让我离开你的保护圈
I don't want you running away and leaving me holding the bag
你逃跑 然后留我一人 两手空空
once you get me out of your system.
不 不会那样的 我发誓
No, it's not like that. I swear.
行
But okay.
一年
A year.
我不能离开我妻子
I can't leave my wife, though,
或是给你承诺每天都能去见你
or promise that I could see you every day.
我不能过好我的生活的话 也就不能帮你
I can't help you if I can't keep my life.
我该拒绝你的 对吗
I should refuse you, right?
需求的承诺
Demand commitment.
但我也要学着怎样去维持我的尊严
But I've also learned how to keep my dignity,
甚至当我在桌子下跪下来
even when I'm kneeling down for scraps
吃残羹剩饭的时候
under the table.
我所希望的就是 之后
My hope is that, over time,
我能帮你得到更多想要的
I can help you want more for yourself.
你是在谈梦想吗
You talking about dreams?
愿望吗
Aspirations?
这些只会在近郊发生的
Those are only words
对话
that only last in the suburbs.
我所知道的
All I know
我有地方住
is that I'm-a have a roof over my head,
有闲钱买♥♥舞会裙子
a little spending cash for clothes for the balls,
而且我被人杀死抛弃在水沟里的几率
and my chances of not getting killed in the gutter
降低了相当多
just increased considerably.
现在日子还能过
I'm fine with that for now.
你是怎么回事
What's your deal here?
通常像你这样的人
Usually, the ones like you
不是没出柜的基佬
are either gay-- won't admit it--
就是直男菊花痒
or straight but too afraid to ask their wife
但是不敢让老婆操作
to stick a finger up their behind.
天啊
Jesus.
我都不是
I'm neither of those things.
不是基佬
I'm not gay.
不明白
I don't understand.
你也没碰我
You hadn't touched me.
也没让我在车里给你口什么的
Not a blow job in the car or nothing.
但是你想拥有我
But you want to possess me.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表