剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
一个遵从上帝旨意的人
someone who espouses the word of the Lord
能更有同理心一点
to have a little bit more compassion.
她是什么样的人不是取决有她头上的假发
She's not defined by that wig on her head
就好像你这个人也不是由你的卷发来定义的
any more than you are by that frizzy perm.
你很坚强
You're so strong.
要是我就做不到
Well, I couldn't have done it.
我会很害怕的
I would've been too scared.
你保全了自己的尊严 我为你骄傲
You maintained your dignity and I'm proud of you.
好了好了
It's okay. It's okay.
好了 哭出来吧
That's all right. Let it out.
- 发泄出来吧 - 你要是想打人的话
-Let it out. -Yo, I can call my homeboy
我可以让我兄弟来帮你 一百刀就行
to jump whoever you want for, like, a Benjamin.
- 哥们 - 认真的啊
-Boy. -I'm for reals.
- 没事没事 不用的 - 马泰奥
-Nah, we good. We all good. -Mateo.
我现在叫布兰卡了
My name is Blanca now.
布兰卡
Blanca.
葬礼之后在你母亲家会有一个小聚会
There's a gathering at your mother's after the wake.
你来吧
You should come.
一起吃点饭
Have some food.
你上一次来这里是什么时候了
So when was the last time you were here?
1982年十月30号♥
Um... October 30, 1982.
她有说过到底发生了什么吗
Did she ever talk about what happened?
没 没跟我说过
No. Not to me.
我姐姐从不会随意表达她的情绪
My sister was always very private with her emotions.
除非在做饭的时候
Except for when she was cooking.
那就是她爱人的方式
That's how she expressed love.
可不是吗 你看我这屁♥股♥吃的
Don't I know it. Have you seen these nalgas?
你啊 你怎么这么瘦 你饭吃得饱吗
But you, you're so skinny, are you getting enough to eat?
- 我应该 - 快来 你看看
-I think I... -I mean, come on, look at this.
你都没屁♥股♥了 怎么回事啊
There's no nalgas there. What's going on?
快来 给自己盛一大盘好吃的 有很多呢
Come, make yourself a nice, big plate. There's plenty of food.
- 你要走了吗 - 这些吃的我打包带走
-Are you leaving? -I'm making a plate to go.
这是什么
What's that?
妈妈的秘方 我要拿走
Mami's recipes. I'm gonna take it.
不行 放回去
Nah, put it back.
我跟卡门还没决定哪些东西要卖♥♥
Carmen and I haven't decided what we're selling
哪些东西要送走
and what we're giving away.
剩下的东西你们想怎么处理怎么处理
You can do whatever you want with the rest of her stuff.
我只想要这个笔记本
I just want the notebook.
把笔记本放下
Just put the notebook back.
我连一个秘方都得不到
I can't have her recipes,
你俩就已经开始瓜分她的首饰了是吗
but you're already sporting her jewelry?
这是妈妈死前留给她的
Mami gave her that before she died.
如果你尽到了一个儿子的义务 她也会留东西给你的
If you'd have been a better son, she would've left you something.
你还有脸说我 也不知道谁进了戒毒所两次
Aren't you the one that they had to take to rehab twice?
这里没人欢迎你 你个恋童癖
Nobody wants you here, child molester.
我知道你们这些变♥态♥是怎么对孩子的
I know all about how you fags corrupt kids.
妈妈 怎么了
Mami, what's happening?
苏梅拉 回你房♥间去
Xiomara, . Go to your room.
你看看你都干了些什么
You see what you're doing?
让大家都不开心了
Upsetting everybody?
曼尼 可以了 你该走了
Manny, that's enough. You should go.
我们该去医院看她的
We should have gone to the hospital.
别说了
Boy, shut up.
我的天
What the hell?
看看谁来了 我功成名就的孩子们凯♥旋♥了
Look who we have here, my victorious children.
这是干什么
What's all this?
我只是先给我的孩子们准备一顿丰盛的回归晚餐
Just a little welcome home feast for my children
在我经受了女人一辈子会经受的
who think so well of me that they abandoned me
最最重大的手术之后抛弃我
after I've undergone one of the most monumental operations
现在又回归的时刻
a woman could ever have.
我本来想去的 母亲 真的
I wanted to be there, Mother, I-I promise.
我亲爱的孩子 我知道
My sweet child, I know.
露露 坎蒂 你们想说什么吗
Now what say you, Lulu? Candy?
我没什么要说的 也没什么要道歉的
I ain't got shit to say or to apologize for.
我同意 女儿
I agree, daughter.
一开始 我不得不承认 我在恢复病房♥的时候
At first, I must admit, I was fuming so much
太生气了 导致我都发烧了
in my recovery suite that I ran a fever.
但之后我幡然醒悟
But then I realized,
这还要感谢一位老朋友的指点
thanks to some guidance from an old friend,
我得到了我应得的的爱和关注
that I was getting all of the love and attention I deserved.
一点没有
None.
我从未给过你们任何
I gave you children nothing
却期待你们回报一切
and expected everything in return.
我是个严厉的婊♥子♥
I'm a hard bitch.
但妈妈不应该总是严厉的
But mothers aren't supposed to be hard all the time.
有时候也要给大家尝点甜头(糖)
They need to spread the sugar around sometimes.
这看着可不像糖啊
That don't look like sugar.
炒牛肉酱
Sloppy joe.
- 讲真吗 又吃 - 怎么了
-Really, again? -What?
你是不是只会做牛肉酱
Is ground beef the only thing you know how to cook?
我感觉我都闻起来跟汉堡一个味了
I feel like I'm starting to smell like a hamburger.
这可不好闻
And that ain't cute.
确实 但你知道吗
It sure ain't. But guess what?
总比你流浪在公园长椅上吃的要好吧
It's better than what you was eating on that park bench.
我喜欢牛肉酱
I like ground beef.
可以做成肉糜 卷饼 汉堡肉饼
You could do meatloaf, tacos, Hamburger Helper.
别说牛肉了 该严肃起来了
Enough about the beef. It's time to get serious.
这个母亲节让我意识到
This Mother's Day has reminded me
我之前是有多亏钱你们这些孩子们
of how I've fallen short with you children.
我知道我失去了你们的信任 我会以我们
I know I've lost your trust. I'm going to earn it back
丰饶之家能做到的最好的方式 重新取得你们的信任
the best way we, the House of Abundance, knows how.
我们要在母亲节舞会上取胜
We will be triumphant at the Mother's Day ball.
莱马 麻烦拿衣架
Lemar, rack please.
姐们 你怎么了
Bitch, what got into you?
我的每个孩子都要穿着最豪华的服装出席
Each of my children will be draped in luxurious fineries.
我要这个 我天 这是第五大道买♥♥的
Ooh, this is me. Bitch, this is from Saks.
还有古德曼家的衣服
And Bergdorf's.
这些羽毛看起来很显脏
These feathers is mad dingy.
这是紫红色好吗
It's fuchsia.
你是从哪拔的毛
Where did Pray pluck them from?
这衣服的毛看着就好像飘在东河上的
It looks like one of the dead pigeons
- 死鸽子毛一样 - 你们真的是在挑战我的底线啊
-floating in the East River. -Oh, y'all are really trying me.
我等不及要看我们的胜利回归演出了
I cannot wait for our triumphant return to the stage.
我们一定会辉煌一世
We are well on our way to being the greatest of all time.
而取胜的办法 就是让我们的敌人们
And the way to do that is to crush our enemies
身败名裂 永世不得翻身
until their bones are dust and their names are forgotten.
就从那些暴发户 埃万杰利斯塔开始吧
Starting with those upstarts, Evangelista.
如果我们要打败变性之后的艾丽卡
We got to do better than this
我们就得在造型上多花点功夫
if we're gonna beat post-op Elektra.
你们知道她肯定会在舞台上和评委面前
You know she's gonna be flaunting her new puss smell
大肆宣扬她小妹妹的味道的
all up in them judges' noses.
舞厅里没有人会想闻那个的
Nobody in ballroom wants to smell that.
再者说 我们是有心的 有真正目的的舞蹈之家
Plus, we'll have heart, a real purpose as a house.
我们会以纪念我妈妈的名义来参加母亲节舞会走秀
We gonna walk the Mother's Day ball in honor of my mother.
我知道她从不完美 但
I know she wasn't perfect, but...
她值得被纪念
she's deserving of remembrance.
而且我爱她
And I loved her.
我也知道我的孩子们会为了我 纪念她的
And I know my children are gonna show out for me for her.
我没事
I'm all right.
还有我们呢
We got you.
我肯定一点洗衣液
I'm sure a little soak in some Dawn
就能洗干净这上面的污渍啦
will get the stains right out.
对吧
Right?
布兰卡
Blanca.
今晚的舞会之前我们要来一顿饕餮盛宴
We are going to have a feast before the ball tonight.
我需要你们所有人都元气满满的碾压比赛
I need y'all to have y'all energy to slay the competition.
我觉得这个配方不对吧
I don't think this recipe is right.
那肯定是少了东西
It is definitely missing something.
你加了鸡蛋和黄油吗
You added the eggs and the butter?
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表