剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
舞蹈试镜
想参演
艾伯特·布朗
下一个音乐短片吗
舞蹈新学校
我从没想过会在那种地方再见到你
I never thought I'd see you in a place like that again.
事实证明 我唯一能干的事
Turns out, the only thing I'm qualified to do
就是美美地发号♥施令
is give orders and look good.
我还能去哪儿呢
Where else would I go?
这下你得意了吧
This must give you some satisfaction.
你赢了
You won.
当其中有一人输时 就没有赢家
None of us win when one of us gets beat down.
即便是那人该输
Even someone who had the beatdown coming to them.
你怎么总把人往坏处想呢
Why do you always reduce everything down like that?
因为我不信任你
Because I don't trust you.
你的问题在于 你不相信任何人
Your problem is you don't trust anyone.
这是我的黄金法则
That's my golden rule.
信任让人软弱
Trust gives people power over you.
你我都知道
You and I both know that
睡在快餐店卡座上
sleeping at a fast food booth
从事性♥交♥易
and working the sex trade,
你是活不过一年的
you won't live out the year.
早晚会出现在太平间
You're gonna end up down at the morgue.
行
Okay.
你想成为一具美丽的尸体 随你
You want to be a beautiful corpse, fine.
我不喜欢求助别人
I don't like being needy.
我讨厌那样的自己
I hate myself for it.
你身上讨厌的点可多了
You got a lot to hate yourself for,
但需要帮助不是其中之一
but needing help ain't one of them.
主题是
The category is...
生存
Live...
奋斗
Work...
姿态
Pose!
我不去试镜爱艾伯特·布朗的音乐短片
I'm not auditioning for no Al B. Sure video.
你才是去舞蹈学校的人
You're the one in dance school.
试镜又不要学位
You don't need a degree to audition.
而且我看到过 你在舞会上
And I've seen your moves at
放松时的动作
the ball when you let loose.
你太棒了
You're so good.
当你微笑时 你点亮了世界
And when you smile, the world lights up.
听着 除非你跟我一起去
Look, I'll only audition
我才会去试镜
if you audition with me.
这会让我不那么紧张
It'll make me less nervous.
如果这样你就去 那好
If it means you'll go, then fine.
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
我们在这
We're in here.
她来这做什么
What's she doing here?
她要搬进来
She's moving in.
简直不敢相信我们失去了房♥间
I can't believe we got to give up our room
- 得去睡沙发 - 你们俩
- and sleep on the sofa. - I would've expected
要更加体谅人
you two to be a little bit more understanding.
艾丽卡没加入我们家
Elektra's not joining our house,
但你们都知道伊万格丽斯塔之家
but y'all known Evangelista
欢迎任何迷失的人 不论过往
takes in all lost souls, no matter your past.
她是我们的客人
And while she's our guest,
你们要尊敬她
you will treat her with respect.
现在闭嘴 赶快收拾完
Now hush up and finish packing.
我难以表达对你们的善意
I cannot express the gratitude I have
的感激之情
for extending this kindness.
达蒙
Damon.
别客气
You're welcome.
想待多久都行
Stay as long as you need to.
我想就这点空间也就够了
I suppose this is sufficient space.
必须得够 只有这么大了
Well, it's gonna have to be, 'cause it's all we got.
我希望你更换这些窗帘
And I hope you plan on replacing these curtains.
- 要是不麻烦的话 - 很麻烦
- And if it's not too much trouble... - It will be.
要是他俩能给房♥间刷漆我就开心了
I'd love if the boys could paint the room.
这颜色就像雨中
This color looks like a shit-stained diaper
有屎的尿布一样
left out in the rain.
我更喜欢冷调淡紫色
Winter lilac is more my color.
好吧
Okay.
行
Fine.
你确定我穿上这个
Are you sure I don't look
看上去不像70年代的伴娘吗
like no '70s bridesmaid in this thing?
这就是时尚 婊♥子♥
It's called fashion, bitch.
而且我非常清楚
Yes, and I am well aware
这是个公主舞会
that it is the Princess Ball,
当这个飘起来时 你看上去就像个
and with all this flow, you're gonna look
神奇的童话公主
like a magical fairy princess
飞进她的王国
floating into her kingdom
拿走她的王冠
to snatch her crown.
我很担心凶猛之家
Oh. I'm worried about the House of Ferocity.
你还记得那次
You remember that time
坎迪和露露为了帮艾丽卡
Candy and Lulu cut up their rivals' dresses
多拿奖就剪烂对手的裙子吗
just to snag a few trophies for Elektra?
怎么忘得了
How could I forget?
我很惊讶你没有把他们供出去
I'm surprised you didn't rat them out.
我们当时是一家人
We were family back then.
你知道那些班吉女孩是不知何时收手的
You know those banjee girls don't know when to stop.
听说最新消息了吗
Have you heard the latest?
没 什么
No. What?
她们不光是让商店里那女孩
Not only did they get that fucking girl
加入了凶猛之家
from the shop to join Ferocity,
还抢来了佛罗里达
they also snagged Florida
- 女神阿佛洛狄特 - 天 不要啊
- and Goddess Aphrodite. - Jesus, no.
已经这样 玛丽
Yes, Mary.
这一家招惹不起
They are a house not to be fucked with.
那
Well,
希望
here's to hoping
她们撑不了多久
their light burns out quick.
与此同时 我要专注于我的健康
In the meantime, I'm-a try to focus on my health
并确保我的家人能再聚
and making sure my family gets back together.
终有一天爸比会回来的
Papi will come home one day.
好样的 是的 他会的
Attagirl. Yes, he will.
那么 你呢
Well, what about you?
你过得好吗
You been taking care of yourself?
我不知道
I don't know.
自从科斯塔斯去世后
Ever since Costas died, I...
我就埋头苦干
just been keeping my head down.
工作
Working.
我在做我喜欢的事 但
I'm doing my thing, but, you know,
生活已暗淡无光了
life has become a wash of gray.
我想我可能有办法能给你的旅程
Well, I think I got something that might put some pep
加点活力
back into your step.
我上周末遇到了一个人
I met someone last weekend.
我觉得你可能会喜欢的人
Someone I think you might like.
我吗
Me?
天呐
My, my, my.
我看到大胆的风格重新回归
I see audacity is back in style.
那身材简直是完美塑造
Now, that body was molded to perfection,
而我只是塑造
while this body is just molded.
- 完美整形小姐 - 你好 先生
- Miss Plastic Fantastic... - Hello, sir.
你好啊
Hello!
抱歉 抱歉 你要点什么
I'm sorry, I'm sorry. What do you need?
请给我一杯蔓越莓伏特加
Can I get a vodka cranberry, please?
马上就来
Coming right up.
你太可爱了
You are too cute.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
基南
Keenan.
基南
Keenan.
基南 能给我你的电♥话♥吗
Can I get your number, Keenan?
对不起 亲爱的 我不喜欢女士
I'm sorry, my love, I'm not into the ladies.
亲爱 我不是聋哑人 也不瞎
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表