剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表
I had a prior obligation.
我知道了 你就喜欢这种被追的感觉
Oh, I get it. You want to be chased.
我不在乎 我很快的
Look, I don't mind. I'm fast.
我们知道你快了
Oh, we know you're fast, all right.
别这么吃惊
Oh, don't be so shocked.
我虽然很久没出山了
I been out of the game for a minute,
但具体该怎么做我还是知道的
but I still know how to play it.
你是因为你姐♥妹♥们♥在这 语气才这么大吗
Oh, you're talking big now 'cause your girls are here?
我不是想找个随便玩玩的人
I'm not looking to be somebody's play thing.
我想要浪漫的感觉 我想要恋爱
I want romance. I want to fall in love.
我值得拥有真感情 可不是充气男人
I deserve that, not some pumped-up boy toy.
宝贝 跟他在一起不会吃亏的
Girl, you ain't missing out on anything.
和达利斯做♥爱♥还可以
Darius is like a vacation.
他只是没有那么持久而已
He just never lasts long enough.
但用起来还是很舒服的
Oh, but the dick is good.
我要出柜
* I'm coming out
要让世界知道
* I want the world to know
要让我被看到
* Got to let it show
我要出柜
* I'm coming...
你还在这吗
You're still here?
我希望可以和你散散步
I was hoping we could walk for a while.
科斯塔斯的事我听说了
I heard about Costas.
有什么需要我做的吗
You need anything from me?
亲爱的
Oh, girl.
我已经把他火化了
I had the body cremated.
我要把他的骨灰飘散在第五大道
I'm gonna scatter the ashes along Fifth Avenue.
- 好啊 - 每次扔一点
- Okay. - Little bit at a time.
他就喜欢在那些橱窗前转来转去的
You know, he loved to window shop,
所以我就想 不如就一直让他
so I figured why not let him do it
这么逛下去好了
for all eternity.
或许你可以来帮我
Maybe you can come help me out.
这就是家人的意义吧
That's what family's for.
你为什么不放《爱的讯息》这首歌♥了
Tell me, why did you stop playing "Love is the Message"?
我没有假设什么
I'm not trying to assume anything,
只是你看起来很不一样
but you seem different.
特别开心
Happy.
我答应了科斯塔斯
Oh, I promised Costas
我会带着爱继续生活
that I would go on and love
好好享受生活
and have joy and live.
这很难
It's hard.
我想他
I miss him.
爱过他
I loved him.
真的好爱他
Ooh, I loved him.
但我们生活在不同的世界
But we are living in a world where...
我们所有人都会有离开的那一天
all of us could truly be gone one day,
都会变成别人脑海中的记忆
where our kind is just a memory,
这种记忆 也只有遗忘才会变得快乐
one the rest of the world would be happy to forget.
我们所剩下的只有当下
All we have left is right now.
我不知道我离一个
I don't know how soon till I'm in a box
哭泣男人床头边的骨灰盒的时间还有多久
on the end table of some crying man's bed,
但到那时
but until then...
我就会成为
that love and that promise
爱和誓言
are who I claim to be.
- 我爱你 - 我也爱你
- I love you. - I love you, too.
嘿 亲爱的
Hey, baby.
- 晚安 安吉尔 - 嘿 刘
- Evening, Angel. - Hey, Lou.
快看啊 我今晚有的花了
Well, lookee, there go my tips for the night.
巴鲁·赫希姆 发工资了
Baruch Hashem. It's payday.
- 什么 - 等你下班再给你
- Huh? - Not until you finish your shifts.
无眠夜
* Sleepless nights
等不及再次见到你
* And I can't wait to see you again
我大部分时间
* I find I spend my time
都在等你来电
* Waiting on your call
我应如何告诉你
* How can I tell you, baby
我背靠着墙发呆
* My back's against the wall
想你出现在我身边
* I need you by my side
告诉我一切安好
* To tell me it's all right
因为我想
* 'Cause I don't think
我再也承受不来
* I can take any more
我的这种感觉
* Is this love
就是爱吗
* That I'm feeling
这就是
* Is this the love
我苦苦寻求的那份爱吗
* That I've been searching for
这是爱
* Is this love
又或是南柯一梦
* Or am I dreaming
这一定是爱
* This must be love
因为它真的难倒了
* 'Cause it's really got a hold
我
* On me
抓住了我
* A hold on me.
姿 态
第一季 第六集
剧集 | 姿态 | 导航列表