剧集 | 被点亮的星球(2018) | 导航列表
when we wouldn't have any snow.
也是白茫茫一片
But it looks as if it's snow,
因为与飘雪一样
because it's that white marble being taken from the Earth.
白色大理石也来自地球
And it's not just marble.
它却不仅仅是大理石
When you're floating above the Earth,
当你从地球上空飞过时
you see many different examples
就能看到各种各样的
of how our desire for natural resources is changing the planet,
开♥发♥资源改变地球面貌的实例
and not always in a good way.
并不都以正确的方式
There are places on the planet,
地球上有很多地方
when you fly over top of it,
当你从它上空飞过时
you see these vast stretches of land
你能发现大♥片♥的区域
that have been mined for coal or mined for minerals or riches,
曾被人们用于采煤 挖矿抑或是寻找宝藏
and this leaves a blight on the surface of the planet.
并在这个星球表面留下了破坏痕迹
And it's ghastly at times to see some of this.
其中一些为人所目睹 定会感到惊骇
The scars and scratches in the Earth's surface are one thing,
地球表面的伤疤和沟壑只是一方面
but the damage we can't see is the real danger.
但无形的损害才是真正的危险
Of all the changes that we're making to the Earth,
我们对地球做出的所有改变中
I think it's changes to the atmosphere that we should be the most worried about.
大气层的转变最为让人担忧
漫游太空166天
查里斯·哈德菲尔德
That's the one that could really lead to some serious problems.
这些转变着实导致了一些严重的问题
You just have to look at what happened in the planet's past
只需看看这个星球的过去
to see how badly it could go.
就可知晓情况能变得多遭
Our planet has always been changing.
我们的星球一直处于变化之中
It's been changing over billions of years.
亿万年来它不断在改变
We're just the latest form of life to do it here.
我们只是造成变化的最新生命形式
There's a big difference between then and now,
过去和现在有很大不同
and we're making these changes,
我们造成变化
but we're aware of what's going on,
但我们明白正在发生的事情
and we have brains in our heads
并且我们拥有大脑
that can allow us to try to understand what's happening and control it.
所以我们可以试着理解发生的事情并对其有所掌控
We're transforming our planet every day.
我们每天都在改变着我们的星球
But it's very possible we could hurt it so badly...
但很可能我们会对地球造成巨大伤害
...that we can no longer live here.
从而使我们自己再难在地球上生存
And what if we do?
如果真的发生了呢
What would happen if humans disappeared?
如果人类消失了会怎么样呢
Life has created the most remarkable planet in the solar system.
生命塑造了太阳系中最不可思议的星球
But there is no guarantee
但谁也不能保证
that humans are gonna always be here to appreciate it.
人类可以永远存在这人间天堂中
Thing is, the Earth will go on spinning,
事实上 地球将会继续自传
life will go on living.
生命也会继续存在
Astronauts like Mike can see that as clear as day.
迈克这样的宇航员可以看的一清二楚
There was this one particular time
在那个特别的时刻
when I was on the space shuttle,
当我在航♥空♥飞机上时
and we were going from darkness into light.
我们从黑暗飞向光明
And I could feel the warmth of the sun coming.
我可以感到太阳即将带来的温暖
As I looked down at the Earth,
当我俯视地球
漫游太空24天
迈克·马西米诺
there was this line that was moving,
我看到的一条移♥动♥着的线
and the thought that went through my mind was,
我脑海中浮现的一个想法是
'The sun will come up tomorrow.'
太阳下山明早依旧爬上来
This cosmic dance of our planet going around the sun
我们的星球绕着太阳公转
and rotating as it does this,
与此同时发生自转
this has been going on for billions of years.
已经持续了亿万年
It'll be going on for a long time after we are gone.
人类消失之后 这种运动也会持续很长时间
The Earth doesn't need us.
地球既不需要我们人类
Neither does life.
也不需要其他生命
And if humans don't make it,
即使人类不造成这些改变
life will go on changing things.
其他生命也会继续造成改变
Even the things we leave behind.
甚至改变我们的遗迹
日本
羽岛
Minoru Kinoshita left here when he was 13 years old.
木下稔13岁的时候从这里离开
This is the first time he's been back in 50 years.
这是他五十年来第一次回来
羽岛原住民
木下稔先生
Hashima island was once the most densely populated place on earth
羽岛一度是这个星球上人口最稠密的地区
People came here to mine coal.
人们纷纷来此采煤
When that ran out, everybody left.
煤矿枯竭后 大家便离开了
This place was abandoned practically overnight.
这个地方几乎是在一夜之间惨遭遗弃
40 years later, life has started taking Hashima back.
四十年后 羽岛重现生机
If humans died out,
如果人类灭绝
most of our man-made world would fall apart.
我们大部分人造世界就会崩溃
Life would rip it up and transform it.
生命会将其毁掉并且重塑世界
Reclaim and remold it.
回收并将其改造
Our buildings would crumble our towers would fall,
高楼大厦将会倾颓
our lights would go out.
灯光将会熄灭
But the Earth would endure.
但地球将会持续存在
Not so different from the way we found it.
回到人类出现前的模样
A big, blue ball...
蓝色星球之上
...that life made into a home.
生命以之为家
How you doing?
您好
One hot dog with mustard, please.
请给我一个加芥末的热狗
I think my concept of what I consider to be home changed over the years.
我觉得这些年来 我对于回家的理解改变了
Alright. Thanks very much. See ya.
好的 谢谢 再见
When I was a little person,
小时候
my home was my home on Long Island and Franklin Square,
我生活在长岛和富兰克林广场
and my block surrounding it.
以及周围的街区
You know, that was my world, I guess.
我觉得那就是我的世界
Going to space and seeing where we live from above
去太空俯瞰我们生活的地方
and then turning and looking to the rest of the universe...
回首即是无垠的太空
I think now I consider my home to be Earth,
我现在认为 家就是地球
and that is my home.
地球就是我家
I might live in one part of it,
我可能只住在其中某个地方
but I think of my home now as Planet Earth.
但我认为我的家就是行星地球
That's our home.
这就是我们的家
We moved into a populated planet,
我们出现在人口集聚的星球
and in the short time we've been here, we have changed it.
在短暂存在的时光里 我们因地制宜改变了它
But we're not the master craftsmen.
但我们不是工艺大♥师♥
We've just been moving furniture around.
我们只是原材料的搬运工
Life worked on this planet for billions of years
生命已在这个星球改变了它亿万年
before we even walked in the door.
远在人类出现之前
It transformed a barren rock into a paradise.
生命把这片蛮荒之地变成了天堂
A paradise we should be careful to hold on to.
一个我们应该珍惜的天堂
Life transformed this planet,
生命改变了这颗星球
but we aren't the only rock out there.
但星球并非独一无二
Next time...
下一集
Do we have any neighbors?
我们有邻居吗
剧集 | 被点亮的星球(2018) | 导航列表