剧集 | 被点亮的星球(2018) | 导航列表
and "if you work hard and you study hard,
"杰瑞 如果你努力学习工作
for example,Jerry, you'll be an astronaut someday"
举个例子 你在将来可以成为宇航员"
and when you think of all those things that had to happen to create the human being
当你想起正是因为父亲的那些话
called Jerry Linenger at that moment,
使我成为了杰瑞·林恩格
who then becomes an astronaut, floating above the planet going 17,500 miles an hour,
一位在地球上方以每小时28000千米的速度遨游的宇航员
a life dream.
完成毕生梦想
It's incredible.
如此难以置信
You know I had to meet my wife, we overlapped at a job by one day, you know, would John, Jeff,
我遇见了我的妻子 当时是因为在一起工作认识的
Henry and Grace exist without that chance meeting, without us getting together
没有那次曼妙夏夜里的邂逅 没有我们的结合
at the right time, at the right place on a beautiful, you know summer night?
又怎么会有约翰 杰夫 亨利和格蕾丝的出生
I kind of feel that I've done my job now;
我感觉我已经完成我的工作了
my family has grown at this point and I'm proud of them
我的家庭也日益完整 他们是我的骄傲
and if I move onto, you know, another life,
如果这时要我投胎转世
I'm kind of OK with that at this point.
我想我可以接受的
And I feel I'm gonna keep going on and on through my kids.
我因子嗣而长存于世
So I hope down the line, getting emotional here, down the line, you know,
所以我希望在我死后 这儿有点煽情
my sons and my daughter draw upon something that their dad did for them, you know,
我的孩子们也能从我曾经的作为和影响中
how I influenced them.
有所寄托
We're all against all odds, we are all against all odds, you know,
我们排除万难 克服艰难险阻
our very existence on earth against all odds
只是为了在地球上能有容身之地
and so, you know, take advantage of it.
所以我们要充分利用
Make the most of it.
开♥发♥其最大的潜能
Next time, do we need to escape this one strange rock
下集 我们是否需要逃离这颗神秘星球
and what would happen if we did
是的话又会发生些什么
剧集 | 被点亮的星球(2018) | 导航列表