OK, mate?
抱歉
Sorry.
很恶心
Pretty gross.
掉了一嘴的牙 车祸
Lost a whole jaw-full. Car accident.
天啊
Jesus.
我们喝醉了 飙车
We were drunk. Joyriding.
我是唯一活下来的
I was the only one who survived.
他们还在单行桥捡牙齿还有骨头碎片呢
They're still pickin' teeth and bone out of One Lane Bridge.
你有死了的朋友吗
Have you had friends die?
感觉很糟糕
It's shit.
我们喝醉吧 - 我在意外后还没喝醉过
Let's get shit-faced. - I haven't drunk since the accident.
你怎么应付鬼魂的事
Well, how do you deal with the ghosts?
我跑步
I run.
我也是
Me too.
但是酒更好
But booze is better.
谢谢 宝贝
Thanks, bub.
你觉得是德莫特杀了爸爸吗
Do you think Dermot killed Dad?
他为什么要杀
Why would he?
他们在相爱
They were in love.
我保证... 我会做得更好的 宝贝
I promise... I'm gonna do better, bub.
现在就只有我们两个了 我必须得做得更好
Now that it's just the two of us, I've gotta do better.
我们卖♥♥掉农场
We're selling the farm.
我们不能卖♥♥掉农场 - 我们可以休一年
We're not selling the farm. - Em, we can take a year off.
去旅行
Go travelling.
看北极光 骑北极熊
See the Northern Lights, ride polar bears...
我很确定是不允许骑北极熊的
Pretty sure you're not allowed to ride polar bears.
我认真的
I mean it.
一切都会不一样
Everything is gonna be different.
我要放弃酒 - 妈妈
I'm gonna give up the booze. - Mum.
真的
No.
我会放弃的
I am.
只因为他和德莫特睡了
You know, just because he slept with Dermot,
不代表这能改变他是什么样的人
it doesn't change who he was.
这是他被杀了的原因吗
Is that why he was killed?
或许吧
Maybe.
你知道这事吗 - 你觉得呢 洛伊斯
Did you know? - Oh, what do you think, Lois?
我很抱歉你是这么知道的
I'm sorry you had to find out this way.
什么 他是该死的同性恋吗
What, that he was a fuckin' fairy?
他不是你的完美孩子
That he wasn't your golden boy.
干杯 乔治
Cheers, George.
我帮他叫辆出租吗
Shall I pour him into a cab?
嗯
Yeah.
嘿
Hey. Um,
哈吉斯说如果我需要什么 就直接说
Haggis said if I wanted anything, I should just ask.
你需要什么 - 鼻子能吸的
What do you need? - Something to powder my nose.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
你头发很漂亮
You have beautiful hair.
回家吧 - 什么
Go home. - What?
回家 - 哦
Go home. - Oh.
奇普
Kipper!
杰西
Jesse!
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
拜托 凯特 你不想知道的
Come on, Kate. You don't wanna do this.
你们第一次做是什么时候
When did you first fuck?
大概一年前
'Bout a year ago.
在哪儿 - 小屋里
Where? - Up in the hut.
谁在上面
Who was on top?
我
I was.
躲开 别过来 别过来
Get back! Leave it! Leave it!
他当时要离开我吗
Was he gonna leave me?
没有
No.
没有 我们只是想在地里工作
No. We're just supposed to work the land
然后这么生活
and live like that.
出来 基佬
Get out here, fag!
带他去该死的羊毛屋
Let's take him to the fuckin' woolshed.
够了
Enough.
我们需要教训一下他
We need to teach him a lesson.
够了
Enough!
他妈的把他放下
Put him the fuck down!
我是说 我一直不生活在...
Oh, I mean, I've been away my whole life...
这个地方 我自己...
from this place, myself...
天啊
Jesus.
四处看看 然后...
Look around, and...
我只看到一个鬼魂
all I see are ghosts.
不 我...
No. I...
不 不 我知道你说的鬼魂是什么意思
No, no, I... I know what you mean about the ghosts.
我不行 我不行 - 不
Oh, I can't. I can't. - No!
我...
I ca...
我真的很想 真的 我只是... 我...
I really want to. I do. I j... I...
下集预告
你不能案子办到一半就消失
You don't go AWOL in the middle of a case.
你去哪了 - 出去了
Where've you been? - Out.
你进进出出两天了
You've been in and out for two days.
你没告诉我...
Hey, you didn't tell me what...
我们不能在这里
Uh, we shouldn't do this here.
我需要你来警局一趟
I need you to come down to the station.
我已经告诉你格鲁布死的那晚的全部事情了
I just told you all about the night Grub died.
洛伊斯有可能有联♥系♥吗 她很强壮
Could Lois have been involved somehow? She's pretty strong.
我不知道你觉得自己看到了什么
I don't know what you think you saw,
但是这不代表任何事
but it doesn't mean anything.
你和那架桥有某种不对劲的联♥系♥
There is something going on with you and that bridge,
而且一直在影响着我
and it is messing with me.