阿门
Amen.
在那座桥祈祷没问题
You're right to be saying prayers at that bridge.
我说了公众免入 这是警戒区域
I said no public. This is a cordoned-off area.
有人说那座桥是个沟通那边的桥梁
Some people say the bridge is a link to the other side.
它能唤醒神灵 预知未来
It awakens second sight.
它只是一座桥而已
It's just a bridge.
死者就是死者
And the dead are the dead.
妈的
Oh, fuck.
天啊 - 我确定爸爸是只鹰
Jesus. - I'm pretty sure Dad's a hawk.
整个葬礼它都在上空盘旋
It was circling overhead the whole time at the funeral.
我知道现在不合时宜
I know this is crap timing,
但是我找到农场买♥♥主了
but I've got someone that wants to buy the farm.
格鲁布同意出♥售♥
Grub agreed to the sale.
我爱他
I loved him.
人人都爱格鲁布... - 他也爱我
Everyone loved Grub... - And he loved me.
该死的基佬 - 嘿 喔
Fuckin' faggot! - Hey! Whoa!
真男人不会睡别的男人
Real men don't fuck other men!
出来 基佬
Get out here, fag!
我要放弃酒
I'm gonna give up the booze.
《单行桥谜案》 第一季第4集
陨落
我很喜欢 味道很好
I like it. This is good.
你想来点吗 - 可以的话 来点吧
Do you wanna get some? - I'll do it, if you like.
多谢了
Cheers.
一个小时后 到我办公室来
My office. One hour.
要咖啡吗 - 要
Coffee? - Yeah.
你到哪儿去了
Where've you been?
出去了 - 你进进出出忙了两天了
Out. - You've been in and out for two days.
我们跟宴会承办商确认价格了吗
Have we confirmed numbers with the caterers?
我们还要继续办这个吗
Are we still going through with it?
办啊
Yeah.
为了格鲁布 为了爸爸
For Grub. For Dad.
今天上午我会给他们打个电♥话♥
I'll give them a call this morning.
我们还有很多守灵时剩下的酒
We've still got plenty of booze left over from the wake.
派对办得小一点吧
Oh, let's just keep it small.
你想什么时候跟夏洛特见面
When do we wanna meet with Charlotte?
无论如何 我们都要谈出♥售♥的事
We need to discuss the sale. One way or another.
那就明天 - 嗯嗯
Tomorrow? - Mm-hm.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你... - 点过单了
You...? - Oh, ordered.
谢谢
Thanks.
黑咖啡 - 没问题
Uh, long black? - Sure.
那件事或许不该发生的
That probably shouldn't have happened.
是的
No.
你的咖啡 - 谢谢
Here ya go. - Thanks.
嘿 你没告诉...
Hey, you didn't tell...?
我们不该在这里谈这个
Uh, we shouldn't do this here.
听着 如果你改变主意了 你还可以提出指控
Listen, if you change your mind, you can still press charges.
不用了
Nah.
德莫特出什么事了
So what happened to Dermot?
他不肯说
He won't say.
毫无疑问 罗伯跟哈格斯教训了他一顿
Rob and Haggis taught him a lesson, no doubt.
天呐
Jesus.
我应该停你的职
I should suspend you.
你不能在办案期间擅离职守
You don't go AWOL in the middle of a case.
你怎么了
What's going on?
我也不知道
I don't know.
不会再这样了
Won't happen again.
不会了
It won't.
每个人都会搞砸一次 你的机会用完了
Everybody gets one fuck-up. That was yours.
德莫特是格鲁布生前最后一个见的人
Dermot was the last one to see Grub alive.
根据他的证词 他们在凌晨两点离开了小屋
According to his statement, they left the hut at 2am.
开车返回村舍
They drove back to the cottage,
就在那里分开走了
where they went their separate ways.
尽管罗伯说自己有不在场证明
Rob's still a possibility,
因为当时睡了某个年轻游客
although he reckons he has an alibi...
但他还是有可能作案的
slept with some young tourist.
不知道游客的名字
Didn't get a name.
我试图找她 不过她可能已经离开小镇了
I tried to locate her, but she may have left town.
凶手也可能是个女的 - 我们谈过这个
Could've been a woman. - We've been through this.
凶手肯定要非常强壮才能把他推下桥
They'd have to be pretty strong to get him over the bridge.
接待处有人找你
There's someone here to see you at reception.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
你可能需要这些 - 哥们
Thought you might need these. - Oh, mate.
你怎么拿到这个的 - 你给我打了电♥话♥
How'd you get this? - You called me.
让我去接你
To pick you up?
你在酒吧打了一架之后
After you'd been in a bar fight?
谢了 哥们
Thanks, mate.
这是什么 - 它是我的守护神
What you got there? - It's my kaitiaki.
他恢复得很好
He's making good progress.
我并不期望你能理解
Not that I'd expect you to understand.
德莫特在吗
Is Dermot around?
至少我知道自己为什么迷失
At least I know why I'm lost.
你呢
Do you?
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a cell phone.
格鲁布让我在卡车里留了一个 只是以防万一
Grub made me keep one in the ute, though, in case of emergencies.
你说羊跑出去了 但是...
You said that the sheep got out, but...
那些篱笆看起来完好无损
those fences look like they're in pretty good nick.
没错
Yeah.
那是我们的暗号♥
That was our code.
欧洲女孩 大约一米六 棕色头发
European girl, about 160cm, uh, brownish hair?
借过一下 - 她们都符合这个描述
Excuse me. - They all fit that description.
你好
Hey.
也许她离开小镇了
Maybe she left town?
假设这个人确实存在的话
That's if she ever existed in the first place.
我跟德莫特谈过了
Hey, I spoke with Dermot.
调出了他卡车上的手♥机♥定位
Pulled the location on the phone that he keeps in his ute,
证实了他的证词
which confirms his statement.
格鲁布死的那天晚上
His ute wasn't anywhere
他的卡车不在那座桥的附近
near the bridge the night of Grub's death.
这并不代表他没有用别的方式去那里
Doesn't mean he didn't travel there some other way.
走路过去有点远吧
It's a bit far to walk.
我是说 如果他想杀格鲁布
I mean, if he wanted to kill Grub,
在小屋就能解决了
he could've just done it at the hut.
两个人有充足的相处时间 - 是啊
Spent enough time together. - Yeah.
我跳桥是因为他说我不敢
I jumped cos he dared me to.
我本不想跳的
I didn't want to.
我的确归罪于他
I do blame him.
阿里基
Ariki.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
嘿
Hey.
洛伊斯有可能参与其中么
Could Lois have been involved somehow?
我的妻子洛伊斯吗
My Lois?
她有动机... 他是她的初恋
She has a motive... first love.
是格鲁布导致她坐上了轮椅
Grub's the reason she's in a wheelchair.
对
Right.
那她怎么去的呢
So how did she get there?
是格鲁布带她去的呢 还是她自己推过去的呢
Did Grub pick her up? Did she wheel herself out there?
可能她叫了个出租车
Maybe she caught a taxi?
她到底怎么到现场的呢
How'd she get there?
她又是怎么把格鲁布从桥上翻过去的呢
How'd she lift Grub over the bridge?
她确实很强壮
She's pretty strong.
该死的
Fuck's sake.
侦查员大卫·普雷斯顿明早会来 你可以协助
DI David Preston will be here in the morning. You can assist.
嗨 弗兰
Yeah, hi, Fran.
感谢你的回电
Yeah, thanks for calling back.
我需要把会议推迟到明天
Uh, look, I need to move our meeting back tomorrow.
唔 下午早点的时候怎么样
Mm. How's, um, early afternoon?
这样吧 推到后天再开吧
Actually, um, let's make it day after tomorrow, eh?
好的 那到时候见
Great. Yeah, I'll see you then.
谢谢 再见
OK, thanks. Bye.