and the person who called it in didn't leave a name.
好 我们明天查查
Yeah. We'll look into it tomorrow.
我们... 不回现场吗
Are we... not going back to the scene?
今天有点晚了 我派了个警卫去那儿
Well, it's a bit late in the day now. I've posted a guard.
我们明早再继续
We'll resume tomorrow morning.
如果他不是主动跳下去的呢
What if he didn't jump?
验尸结果出来前
Well, I'm not making any
我不做任何假设
assumptions until we get the autopsy results.
那他是怎么到单行桥的
So how did he get to One Lane Bridge?
应该有一辆车停在那儿
There should've been a vehicle parked up.
为什么要走那么远
And why go all that way?
为什么不在山顶的围场打爆脑袋
Why not just blow your brains out in the top paddock?
我是说 农民自杀不都这样做吗
I mean, isn't that what all farmers do?
我们得去现场搜查新鲜的证据
We should be out there while it's still fresh.
他妻子是个酒鬼 他父亲晚上穿着尿布
His wife was an alcoholic. His dad wore a night nappy.
这农场吸干了他们的鲜血
Hundreds of people were coming
而上百人来这庆贺他们拥有农场
to celebrate a farm that was sucking them dry.
抑郁症折磨着他
The black dog was snarling.
我是说 你有何证据证明他不是自杀
I mean, what evidence do you have that he didn't top himself?
我只是感觉...
I just have a feeling that there's...
我们讨论的是事实 而不是感觉
We deal in facts here, not feelings.
不管格鲁布是怎么死的 我们明天再说
However Grub died, we'll deal with it tomorrow.
我觉得你是在走程序
I thought you did things by the book here.
你办这个案子 里头有利益冲突
You working this case, that's a conflict of interest.
上司说没有利益冲突 我早晨打给他了
Not according to my boss. I rung him this morning.
你是他的橄榄球教练 你们家里互相都是朋友
You're his rugby coach. You're friends of the family.
你的房♥子里有他的照片
You have photos of him in your house.
这个小镇本就没多少人
It's a small town!
侦探督查大卫·普雷斯顿 按2快速拨号♥
DI David Preston. Number two on the speed dial.
你才来一天
You've been here 24 hours.
不熟悉这地方 也不认识这的人
You don't know the place, you don't know the people,
你也不了解我
and you don't know me.
出去的时候把门关上
Shut the door on your way out.
江的国籍是买♥♥来的吗
Did Jiang buy his citizenship?
当然不是
Uh, absolutely not.
他才在这个国家待了十天
Well, he's only spent 10 days in the country.
怎么可能获得国籍
How can he be granted citizenship?
焕江非常热爱新西兰
Well, Huan Jiang has a great affinity for New Zealand.
为当地经济投入了很多时间与资源
He's invested a lot of time and resources into the local economy.
他计划住在这里吗
Does he plan to live here?
没时间了 今天就回答这么多
I think that's all we've got time for today.
部长 事实是...
Minister, does the fact that...?
抱歉 我要去... 赶飞机 非常抱歉
Sorry, we've got a... flight to catch. I'm really sorry.
葬礼定在什么时候
When's the funeral?
不知道 不知道
Dunno. Don't know.
嘿 姐姐 - 嘿 第一天怎么样
Hey, sis. - Hey. How was your first day?
不怎么样 - 真扫兴
I've had better. - Ah. Bummer.
皇后镇怎么样 - 漂亮
What's Queenstown like? - Beautiful.
虽然事情有些胶着
It's, uh... It's white on rice, though.
侄女们怎么样
How's the girls?
我可能得去办公室
I might go into the office.
清理下桌子 给接下来的案子腾位置
Clear my desk for the next few days ahead.
要我一起去吗
Need me to come?
不用 谢谢
No, thanks.
为什么不去骑车 感受一下这里的氛围
Why don't you go for a ride, get a feel for the place?
吃好了吗 - 好了 谢谢
Done? - Yeah, thank you.
阿里基
Ariki.
他怎么处理案子
How's he handling it?
我才来了一天
I've only been here 24 hours.
你惹恼他了
You got him on a bad day.
这个在外面
This was outside.
我们本来要在下周对接的
We're s'posed to be docking next week.
然后... 再下一周给农场的牲畜灌药
And then... drenching the week after.
你说什么就是什么
Whatever you think is best.
好
Yeah.
我要去... 喂狗了
Yeah, I'll go and, um... I'll feed the dogs.
见鬼了
Fuck! Oh...
我来了
It's just me.
喂
Oi!
你个混♥蛋♥
You fucking moron!
停下 停下 停下
Stop. Stop! Stop!
什... 喂
Wha...? Oi!
见鬼了
Fuck.
格鲁布的死没什么疑点
We're not treating Grub's death as suspicious.
那... 那件事呢
What about... the affair?
快来
Come out here!
因为你是个混♥蛋♥酒鬼
Cos you're a fucking drunk.
安德鲁·莱德的死现在被当做是谋杀
The death of Andrew Ryder is now being treated as a homicide.
这是个小镇子 肯定有人知道什么
It's a small town. Someone knows someting.
我本可以杀了他
I could've killed him.