早上好
Oh, gidday. Hey.
进来吧
Mwah. Come on in.
天呐 抱歉...我是凯特
Oh, God, sor... I'm Kate.
你肯定是新来的同事吧 - 戴维斯警探
You must be the new offsider. - Detective Davis.
出什么事了
What's wrong?
格鲁布出事了
It's Grub.
我们在单行道桥下发现了他
We found him at One Lane Bridge.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
他在那里多久了
How long had he been there?
我们还不知道
Uh, we don't know.
是事故吗
Was it an accident?
我们...我们还一无所知
We... We don't know anything yet. Um...
你是来参加聚会的吗
Are you here for the hooley?
杰克 是我史蒂芬
Jack, it's Stephen.
拿着
Here.
格鲁布死了
Grub's dead.
才没有 他在外面遛狗呢
No. He's out with the dogs.
我以为他和德莫特一起出去了
Um, I think he went out with Dermot.
忙羊群的事情
Something about the sheep.
那是什么时候
What time was that?
这个你要问他了
You have to ask him.
去你的 格鲁布
Fuck you, Grub!
去你的
Fuck you!
我一片也没吃
I didn't take any.
请别告诉我妈
Please don't tell Mum.
我不会说的
I won't.
他是淹死的吗
Did he drown?
坠桥死的
He fell.
没有了他 我该怎么办
What am I gonna do without him?
会没事的
It's gonna be OK.
好吗
Ok?
这个我来处理
I'll get this.
罗伯
Rob!
你好吗 杰克
Hey, Jackie.
见到你真开心 - 彼此彼此
Good to see you! - You too.
珀斯怎么样 - 棒极了
How was Perth? - Oh, it was great.
是吗
Yeah?
准备好参加一百周年纪念派对了吗
Are you ready for the centenary circus?
好吧 我们要找什么
All right, what are we lookin' for?
凯特想让你们当面听这个消息
Kate wanted you both to hear the news in person.
目前为止 这起死亡案件我们尚无解释
For now, we're treating the death as unexplained.
过几天我们会了解更多情况
We'll know more in a few days.
我们还要和德莫特谈谈
We'll need to talk to Dermot too.
是的 那时候天还没亮
yeah, it was still light out, so, um...
大概八点
Maybe 8?
羊群在外面 我需要有人帮忙把它们赶回去
Sheep had gotten out. I needed a hand to get them back in.
我知道格鲁布曾在上面的小屋待了很长时间
I understand that Grub was spending a lot of time up at the hut.
是的 不关我的事
Yeah. It's none o' my business.
如果你愿意的话 我带你去 - 好啊
I can take you out there if you like. - Sure.
你住在农场上吗
Do you live on the farm?
我在剪羊毛的小屋住着挺好
Uh, the shearers' cottage does me fine.
有家人吗
Family?
很抱歉跟你说这些废话
Sorry 'bout the crap.
都有谁用这间小屋
Who uses the hut?
据我所知 就格鲁布自己
Just Grub, as far as I'm aware.
他从来不上锁
He's never locked it.
如果需要的话 我就睡在卡车里
I just sleep in the ute if, uh... if need be.
卡车后面的那些血迹是怎么回事
Hey, what's with the, uh, bloodstain in the back of the ute?
格鲁布射死了一头鹿 准备派对上用的
Oh, um, Grub shot a deer. For the, uh... For the party.
我是夏洛特
Charlotte speaking.
太糟了
Well, that's terrible.
好的
OK, yeah.
谢谢 谢谢你通知我
Thanks. Thanks for letting me know.
那座该死的桥
That fucking bridge.
谁死了
Who?
格鲁布
Grub.
节哀顺变 - 滚
Sorry for your loss. - Oh, fuck off!
你拿到书面销♥售♥协议了吗
Did you get the sale in writing?
那个可怜的家庭 - 我明白
That poor family. - I know.
那个可怜的家庭
That poor, poor family.
格鲁布肯定比我们想象的还要痛苦
Grub must've been in more pain than we realised.
一旦如此
So once that happens,
尸体就需要被正式认领
the body will need to be formally identified.
我...我去认领 - 格鲁布去哪儿了
I...I'll do it. - Where is Grub?
那孩子总是到处跑
Boy's runnin' the place into the ground.
爸
Dad!
也许老爸也该去 或许能让他更清醒些
Maybe Dad should go too. Might help things sink in a bit.
天呐 他这样子多久了
Jesus. How long has he been like this?
久到你想不到
You have no idea.
这个该死的地方能把人生吞活剥了
This fucking place eats you alive.
杰克
Jack.
玛丽安 - 别把妈妈牵扯进来
Marion. - Leave Mum out of this.
格鲁布
Grub.
你真的认为他是自己跳下去的
You really think he jumped?
我真奇怪他没有早一点这么干
I'm surprised he didn't do it sooner.
这儿距离莱德车站有多远
How far away's the Ryders' station from here?
从那儿过来五六公里
Uh, 5K or 6K that way.
那他是怎么到这里的
So how'd he get here?
对啊
Yeah.
也没有遗书
There was no note.
格鲁布从不喜欢写东西
Well, Grub was never a man of words.
而且他患有抑郁症
And he was clinically depressed.
好吧
Yeah.
有一大堆药 在浴室柜子里
There was a shit-ton of medication in the, uh, bathroom cabinet.
还没开封
Unopened.
你不能翻看别人的橱柜
You should not be going through people's cupboards.
我们没有搜查令
We don't have a warrant.
在这里我们要按规矩办事
We do things by the book here.
爸爸 我可以帮你
I can do it, Dad.
安德鲁·威廉姆·莱德
Andrew William Ryder.
1977年3月17日出生
March 17, 1977.
出生时体重3.3公斤
7 pounds, 6 ounces.
他是个糟糕的孩子
He was a terrible baby.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
爸爸 你不能碰他
You can't, Dad.
初步看法是什么
Initial thoughts?
看起来他的背部和骨盆断了
Looks like his back and pelvis are broken.
头骨支离破碎 散落各处
Skull's shattered in several places.
他的头一团糟
His head's a mess.
是坠落造成的吗
Is that consistent with a fall?
现在没法下结论
It's too early to tell.
瓦卡蒂普太平间
抱歉我越界了
Hey, sorry if I stepped out of line.
难怪我饿了
Oh, no wonder I'm hungry.
去吃点东西 半小时后车里见
Go get yourself a bite to eat, I'll meet you back at the car in half an hour.
有人吗
Hello?
天哪 阿里基
Jesus. Ariki!
兄弟 是我
Mate. It's me.
乔
Joe.
抱歉
Sorry.
抱歉 我刚到后头去了
Sorry. I was just round the back.
我不知道这是你的店
I didn't know this was your shop.
不 这是罗伯的店
It's not. It's Rob's.
看到你可太好了 兄弟
Oh, it's so good to see your friendly face, man.
你好 我是史蒂芬·特里梅因 请留言
Hi, this is Stephen Tremaine. Please leave a message.
谢谢
Thank you.
是皮艇爱好者发现的尸体
Hey, it was a kayaker that found the body.
罗伯·莱德有间皮艇商店
Rob Ryder owns the kayaking shop.
你觉得两者之间是否有联♥系♥
Do you reckon there might be a connection there?
这想法不错 - 我查了电♥话♥记录
Yeah. Good thought. - Hey, I checked with comms,
打电♥话♥的人没留下姓名