I loved the buzz,
还有麻木感
then the numbness.
但其实 我喝酒是因为我需要空虚
But really, I drank because I needed the black holes.
我怪罪所有人
I blamed everyone else,
农场
the farm,
我们的债
our debt,
与世隔绝
the isolation,
但其实 是我 毁掉了自己的生活
but really, it was me, imploding my own life.
都是我自己干的
I did that all on my own.
我很长时间否认现实
I was in denial for such a long time.
现在我得承担我的过错了...
And now I need to own my own mess...
我和格鲁布造成的过错
the mess I made with Grub,
和埃玛...
with Emma...
该死
Fuck.
你觉得是我♥干♥的吗
Do you think I did it?
我觉得你是最能回答这个问题的人
I think you're the best person to answer that.
我不知道
I don't know.
我... 我真的不知道
I... I really don't know.
嗯
Yeah.
里基进了你的办公室
Riki was in your office.
他翻了你的桌子
He was going through your desk.
他翻了多久 - 足够久
How long was he in here for? - Long enough.
好吧 谢谢
OK. Thanks.
该死的
Oh, for fuck's sake.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 你认识好牙医吗
Hey, you know of a good dentist?
嗯 周围有几个
Yeah, there's a few around.
你掉过牙吗 - 没
You lost any teeth? - No.
幸运
Lucky.
抱歉 只是瞄一下
Sorry! Just getting my eye in.
好吧 最后一杯 我们就走
All right. One last drink, and that's us.
你得放松
You gotta relax.
你肩膀都抬到耳朵了 来吧
Oh, your shoulders are hugging your ears. Come on.
再低点
Lower.
好了 吸气
OK. And breathe in.
把所有的气都呼出去
Empty everything out and feel like a vacuum.
然后扣动扳机
That's when you squeeze the trigger.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
芝士卷要吗 - 好啊
Cheese roll? - Yeah.
嗯 - 谢谢
Hm. - Thank you.
史蒂芬说你有超能力
Stephen says you have a gift.
你有吗
Do you?
有
Yeah.
感知神灵
Matakite.
看到预兆
Been seeing signs,
人
people.
别和死人在一起太久
Don't spend too much time with the dead.
现在不只是死人
Now it's not just the dead.
还有活着的人
It's the living.
你变了
Something's changed.
我吃了个壁虎
I ate a gecko.
哦 - 没错 在桥那里
Oh! - Yep. At the bridge.
我们给你的吃的不够多吗
Are we not feeding you enough?
我需要更多蛋白质
Oh, I need the extra protein.
我先走了 - 好
Just gonna head off. - Yes.
该死 抱歉 - 锁坏了
Shit. Sorry. - The lock's broken.
抱歉 - 埃玛
Sorry. - Em.
嘿 没事的 真的 - 不是没事
Hey, it's fine. Really. - It's not fine.
抱歉我让你误会了 - 你没有
Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea. - You didn't.
来吧 我们都需要个芝士卷
Come on. We could both use a cheese roll.
谢谢你对我这么好
Thanks for being so nice.
没事的 埃玛
That's all right, Em.
我希望妈妈在
I wish Mum was here.
我希望他们都在
I wish they both were.
我很惊讶她改变了注意
I'm surprised she changed her mind.
格鲁布想要的...
What Grub wanted...
她在考虑杰克
She's thinking of Jack.
你不用担心黄先生和雨艳女士
You don't need to worry about Huan and Yuyan.
他们在格雷戈站看到了自己喜欢的东西
They saw something they liked on Gregor Station.
他们会请个律师的
They'll be with the lawyers now.
他们得做为了这个镇的正确的事情
They had to do what's right for the town.
我们注定该是搭档
We're meant to be partners.
该为这笔买♥♥卖♥♥写个合同
Should've got the sale in writing.
哈吉斯
Haggis, uh,
不如你带上杰克和罗伯吧
why don't you take Jackie and, uh, Rob here?
史蒂芬 阿里基 你们跟着我
And Stephen, Ariki, you're with me.
你们... 你们跟着我就行 好吗
Actually, if you guys, uh... You just follow me, all right?
阿里基
Ariki.
他知道了
He knows.
什么
What?
史蒂芬告诉我你怀疑他 对此他很生气
Stephen told me you suspect him, and he's pretty pissed off.
嘿 我觉得这次我就算了
Hey, I think I should give this a miss.
我甚至都不知道怎么用猎枪
I don't even know my way around a gun.
没事 你总得学的
Nah. You gotta learn sometime.
不 我只会拖你的后腿
Nah, I'd just hold you back.
我需要你
I need you up there.
我坐后排去吧 - 没事 你就坐这
Well, I'll jump in the back. - No, you'll be fine.
记得要眼观六路 耳听八方
Eyes open, ears on.
杰克
Jackie.
哈吉斯
Haggis.
罗伯
Rob?
好了
All right.
哈吉斯 你和罗伯负责东边的溪谷
Haggis. You and Rob take the Eastern Gully;
史蒂芬 阿里基 你们负责北方的路线
Stephen, Ariki, Northern Circuit;
我们往西边去 好吗
and we'll go west, shall we?
各位狩猎愉快
Good hunting.
敬你的 哥们
This is for you, bro!
走咯 打兔子去咯
Let's whack some bunnies.
我可不希望你受伤
Don't want you getting hurt.
或是伤到任何人
Or anyone else.
你作为警♥察♥枪法可不怎么样
You're a lousy shot for a cop.
放进袋子里就行
Just put it in the sack.
还有那一只
And that one.
好了 我去偷猎者峡谷了
Right, I'm off to Poachers' Gorge.
那些交给你处理了 - 袋子已经挺满了
Just deal with those. - This bag's pretty full.
是啊 把尾巴拔了吧
Yeah, just pull the tails off.
一会数数
Count 'em later.
回屋见
See you back at the hut.
德莫特
Dermot!
德莫特 趴下
Dermot, get down!
这一发是给你的 哥们 - 趴下 趴下 快趴下
This is for you, bro. - Get down, get down, get down!
我受够了 我要离开这个农场
I've had enough. I want out of the farm.
布雷斯韦特家族
Five generations
连续五代人 在这片土地上劳作
of Braithwaites have worked this land.
这里的每一株青草都沾有我的汗水
My sweat is on every blade of grass.
都他妈是血汗钱呐
It's bleeding money!
这也轮不到你去卖♥♥
Well, it's not yours to fuckin' sell!
我爱过他 他也爱过我
I loved him, and he loved me.
我的生命已经融入了这片葡萄园 你的也是
My bones are in that graveyard, same as yours.
致莱德家族 - 致莱德家族
The Ryders! - The Ryders!
还有布雷斯韦特家族
And the Braithwaites.
发生什么了
What's going on?
是你干的
It was you.
你不如让他开枪杀了我
You should've let him shoot me.
你和格鲁布那天晚上
You and Grub went to the
去桥上做挂锁仪式
bridge that night to do the lock ceremony.
那是个意外
It was an accident.
我们在争吵农场的事
We were fighting about the farm,
关于他试图从我手中把农场卖♥♥掉
about him trying to sell it out from underneath me.
我们本来是在亲吻 然后...
We were kissing and then...
有了一些推搡