may we be them.
葬礼上有所发现吗
Did you get anything from the funeral?
凶手可能是女的吗
You reckon it could've been a woman?
把他推下桥得足够强壮
Well, you'd have to be pretty strong to get him over the bridge.
什么 凯特吗
What, Kate?
有可能
Well, I mean, it's possible.
杰克是个有趣的怪才
Jackie's an interesting fish.
明天他们都会来
Well, they're both coming in tomorrow.
案发当晚杰克不在镇上
And Jackie wasn't in town the night of the murder.
周到的服务 - 友善的服务
Nice service. - Lovely service.
现在不合时宜
I know this is crap timing,
所以如有冒犯 我很抱歉
so I'm sorry if this comes across as insensitive...
... 我找到农场买♥♥主了
...but I've got someone that wants to buy the farm.
或许现在时机正好
Maybe that's good timing.
有对中国夫妇感兴趣
I've got a Chinese couple interested.
我们在上海见过
We met them when we were in Shanghai.
他们想要个避难所 我说会四处找找
They want a bolthole. I said I'd have a look around.
你能得到一大笔中介费吗
And you get a big fat finder's fee?
他们会有益于这座小镇的
They'd be good for the town.
格鲁布同意出♥售♥
Grub agreed to the sale.
几天前
A few days ago.
你和他上过床吗
Were you sleeping with him?
我们睡过一张床 但不是想像的那样
We were in bed together. Just not like that.
这事关家庭信托吧
I understand that it's in a family trust?
我和其他人谈谈
I'll talk to the others.
出价多少他们都接受 - 我和他们谈谈
They'll pay whatever you ask. - I'll talk to them.
杜松子酒
Gin me.
如果好了 来杯啤酒
Uh, just a beer, when you're ready.
帮我满上 谢谢 伙计
Just a top-up, thanks, mate.
好诗
Nice poem.
没想到你还抽烟
Didn't know you smoked.
我其实不抽
I don't, really.
你和格鲁布很熟吗
Did you know Grub well?
他是我的初恋
He was my first love.
我跳桥了
I jumped.
他激怒我这么做
He dared me to do it.
那年夏天 我们自认为战无不胜
It was summer. We thought we were invincible.
我不怪他
I don't blame him.
至少现在不再怪他了
Well, I don't blame him any more.
出什么事了
What happened?
桥那边发生什么了吗
Back there on the bridge?
没事
Nothing.
那就好 那座桥害了很多人
Good, cos that bridge sure has fucked with some people.
我明白 有很多人丧命
Yeah, I know. There's been a lot of fatalities.
不单是死者
It's not just the dead.
而是生者
It's the living.
有人说那座桥是个...
Some people say the bridge is a...
沟通那边的桥梁 它能唤醒神灵
a link to the other side; it... it awakens matakite.
预知未来
Second sight.
我不相信鬼神 - 不光是人类
I don't believe in ghosts. - It's not just people.
去不同的地方
To different places.
不同的时间
Different times.
对我而言 全是胡扯
Sounds like some mumbo jumbo bullshit to me.
我没亲身经历 只是谣传
I mean, I don't have any personal experience. It's just a rumour.
一座桥而已
It's just a bridge,
死者就是死者
and the dead are the dead.
我相信你说得对
I'm sure you're right.
我们想卖♥♥掉它
We're gonna sell it.
我们想在它夺走其他人之前卖♥♥掉它
We're gonna sell the farm before it takes anyone else.
我们持有它已有百年
We've been runholders for a hundred years.
爸爸 没人了
There's no one left, Dad.
我们要举♥行♥百年庆典
We're gonna celebrate the centenary,
尽情狂欢
have a good old knees-up.
我们想要多少就能得到多少...
We're gonna get a good price for it... as much as we want.
这是格鲁布的愿望
It's what Grub wanted.
你所有的努力
All your hard work,
都将得到回报
it's gonna be rewarded.
我们给它好好加码
We gave it a good nudge.
你怎么会明白
How would you know?
你根本不懂
You have no bloody idea.
爸爸 - 你没在这儿生活
Dad. - You were never here.
而去外来海岸生活
You lived your life on borrowed shores,
伤了你妈妈的心
broke your mother's heart.
这个地方不在你骨子里
This place is not in your bones.
农场不在你血液里
Farm's not in your blood.
这是谁的过失
Whose fault is that?
我可是长女
I am the eldest.
应该由我接管农场 而不是格鲁布
It should've been me who took over the farm, not Grub.
但你不许 因为我是女儿
But you wouldn't let me, because I was a girl.
过去的已经过去了
What's done's done.
来比试比试吗 - 不想再受伤了
Coming for a run? - Oh, can't afford to get injured.
来吧 友谊赛 六人一队
Just a friendly. Six a side. Come on!
不了 我就不参加了
Nah, nah, I'm all good.
你们去吧 去吧 去吧
You go, you go, you go.
我很好 我没事
I'm all good I'm all right.
来吧 来吧
Come on. Come on.
妈的
Fuck.
天啊 - 我确定爸爸是只鹰
Jesus. - I'm pretty sure Dad's a hawk.
听上去不可思议
I know I sound like a nut bar,
但整个葬礼它都在上空盘旋
but it was circling overhead the whole time at the funeral.
你怎么想
What do you think?
这个问题很有意思 - 帕拉特恩女士说
It's an interesting idea. - Mrs Paratene says
死者的灵魂会以一种鸟或者动物的方式
that the spirit of the dead travels up the country
在乡村上空徘徊
in the form of a bird or an animal.
所以那是爸爸吗 - 我... 听着
So is it Dad? - I... Look, it's just a bird
那是只和其它一样的鸟
doing whatever the fuck birds do,
好吧 你别相信这些
OK? You can't really believe that.
你一定想过人死后会发生什么
You must have some thoughts on what happens after you die.
精神领域 死者如何和生者交流
The spiritual realm. How the dead communicate with the living.
别再认为所有的棕色人种
Don't assume that all brown
都会迷信那些鬼话了 好吧
people are into that woo-woo bullshit, OK?
防守 防守 - 跑 跑 跑 跑 跑
Kei raro, kei raro! - Go, go, go, go, go!
你有什么毛病啊
What the fuck is wrong with you?!
两周不可以训练
No training for two weeks.
什么 即使跑步也没有吗
What, even running?
是啊
Yeah.
即使跑步
Even running.
这件事逃避不掉的
This isn't going away.
你肯定知道
You must've known.
某种程度上
On some level.
天...
Oh, G...
凯特
Kate?
不是夏洛特
It wasn't Charlotte.
是...
I...
是德莫特
It was Dermot.
该死的基佬 - 嘿 喔 喔 够了
Fuckin' faggot! - Hey! Whoa! Whoa, that's enough!
真男人不会睡别的男人
Real men don't fuck other men!
你估计就是他死了的原因 你该死的同性恋
You're probably the reason he's dead, you fuckin' homo!
嘿 嘿 够了
Hey! Hey! That's enough!
够了 我认真的
That's enough! I mean it.
你想谈谈吗
You wanna talk about something?
你怎么不谈谈
Why don't you talk about
格鲁布曾是的善良友善的人呢
the fact that Grub was a kind and loving man?
他是怎么有勇气面对真♥相♥的
How he had the courage to live his truth?
真♥相♥吗 - 是啊
Truth? - Yeah.
但是没告诉任何人吗
But not tell anyone about it?
去你的
Fuck off!
案子怎么样了 - 我今天休班
How's the case going? - Uh, I'm off duty.
好吧
Mm. Fair enough.
那个地方让我...
That place gives me...
还好吗 伙计