前情提要
有的人说那座桥是一个
Some people say the bridge is a...
与另外一边世界的连接 能引发第二种视觉
a link to the other side. It awakens second sight.
洛伊斯可能被不知怎么牵扯进去了吗
Could Lois have been involved somehow?
为什么你觉得是我杀了格鲁布
Why did you think I killed Grub?
你和那个桥不对劲
There is something going on with you and that bridge,
让我心烦意乱
and it is messing with me.
什么时候开始的
When did it start?
得了 凯特 你不想这样的
Come on, Kate. You don't wanna do this.
你第一次干我老公是什么时候
When did you first fuck my husband?
我找到了想买♥♥农场的人
I've got someone that wants to buy the farm.
有一对中国夫妇感兴趣
I've got a Chinese couple interested.
我支持卖♥♥掉 - 那爸爸怎么办
I vote we sell. - What about Poppa?
他需要人照顾
He needs to be in care.
你没问题的 爸 - 为什么
You're OK, Dad. - Why?
他最好慢慢来
Uh, he does best with a slow start.
告诉我你没有
Please tell me you didn't
在查案期间和嫌疑人睡觉
sleep with a suspect in the middle of a case.
你被停职了 等待调查吧
You're suspended, pending investigation.
我让他和我回家 他拒绝了
I asked him to come home with me. He said no.
那为什么他说你们一起睡觉了
So why would he say that you slept together?
不知道
I dunno.
你杀了他 - 那只是只鸟
You killed him. - It was just a bird.
那是爸爸的灵魂
It was Dad's spirit.
你觉得我可能做了这事吗
Do you think I could have done it?
杀了格鲁布 失忆了
Killed Grub? Not remembered it?
埃玛
Emma!
《单行桥谜案》第一季第5集
接受
晕倒了
...of fainting?
戴维斯侦探
Detective Davis?
你有昏倒的病史吗 - 没有
Do you have a history of fainting? - Nah.
不是 我只是在外面呆了好几个小时
No, I've just been out here for hours and...
没有及时补充水分
I didn't have enough water.
埃玛在哪
Where's Emma?
埃玛呢 她活下来了吗
Where's Emma? Did she make it?
什么时候有结果
So, when can I expect a decision?
安博斯把你的东西拿来了
The ambos dropped off your stuff.
他们以为那只是一只死鸟
They thought it was just a dead bird.
我得阻止他们把它扔掉
I had to stop them from throwing it away.
它开始发臭了
It started to smell.
我埋了它
I buried it.
我可以给你看埋在哪
I can show you where.
我希望我做对了
I hope I did the right thing.
不是你想的那样
It's not what you think.
我不是想
I wasn't trying to...
我不能这样停滞不前了
It's time for me to move on.
你知道你想住多久我们都欢迎
You know you're welcome to stay as long as you want.
是啊 - 这都是暂时的
Yeah. - This was only temporary.
嗨 史蒂芬 里基在吗 - 在
Hey, Stephen. Is Riki here? - Yeah.
嗨 凯特
Oh, hey, Kate.
我没想到你是那种情感丰富的人
Um, I didn't think you were a flower kind of guy.
就是张优♥惠♥券 表达一下谢意
It's just a voucher. To say thanks.
就是礼券 我只是想给你点什么礼物
It's just a token. I just wanted to give you something.
埃玛说你喜欢跑步
Emma said you're into running.
谢谢
Thank you.
我真不知道如果再失去她我能做出什么
I don't what I would've done if I'd lost her too.
她怎么样了 - 她累了
How's she doing? - She's tired.
喝点东西吗 - 不了
Drink? - Oh, no. Um, I'll...
咱们派对上见 - 好
I'll see you all at the party. - Yup.
你也来吧
You too.
以贵宾的身份 - 不 别那么小题大做
Guest of honour. - Nah, I don't want a fuss.
你来就行
As long as you're there.
拜拜
Bye.
你为什么没沉底
Why didn't you hit the bottom?
每个人都沉底了
Everyone hits the bottom.
幸运吧 我猜
Lucky, I guess.
单行桥上没人幸运
No one gets lucky on One Lane Bridge.
你有什么特殊之处呢
What's so special about you?
我不只是想救埃玛
It wasn't just Emma I was trying to save.
我也想救我自己
I was trying to save myself too.
当我入水的时候
When I hit the water, I
我以为会想砸到混凝土上一样硬
thought it was going to be hard, like concrete.
但我却感觉像回家了一样
But I felt like I was at home.
你也是这个感觉吗
Is that how it was for you?
一切都是黑洞
It's all a black hole.
有一瞬间我的一生都在我眼前展开
One moment my whole life lay out before me;
三天之后我在伯伍德的康复中心醒来了
three days later I woke up in the Spinal Unit in Burwood.
这一切都有什么含义
What does it all mean?
那你成功了吗
Did you?
拯救了你自己吗
Save yourself?
我不知道
I dunno.
我看我们很快就知道了
Guess we'll find out soon enough.
他们邀请我们留下来吃午饭 如果我们愿意
They've asked us to stay for lunch, if we want.
麦琪 - 杰克
Maggie? - Jack.
有五十年没见了吧
It must be 50 years.
这里怎么样 - 暖和 东西也好吃
What's this place like? - It's warm, and the food's good.
我什么时候搬进来
When do I move in?
事情怎么样
How'd it go?
只有这一家有痴呆症病房♥
It's the only one with a dementia ward.
他们下周就可以来接他
They can take him next week.
千万别告诉埃玛
Please don't tell Em.
现在不说
Not yet.
你得抹掉他这种违反行为准则的行为
You need to make this code of conduct breach go away.
你连更糟的情况都遮掩过
You've covered up worse.
杰克说什么都没发生
Jackie claims nothing happened.
好
Ok.
好
K?
史蒂芬
Stephen.
他是个好警♥察♥
He's a good cop.
他可是跳下了那座桥
He jumped off that bridge, for God's sake.
爸
Dad.
该准备去派对了
Time to get ready for the party.
爸
Dad.
爸 爸
Dad? Dad!?
我还没死哪
I'm not dead yet.
喝杯小茶的时间到了吗
Cuppa tea time, eh?
品茶时间
Cuppa tea time.
好像来不及取消了吧
Reckon it's too late to cancel?
对你的调查撤销了 - 什么
The investigation's going away. - What?
杰克说没发生过什么事
Jackie says nothing happened.
你可能酒喝多了 记不清
You would've been too drunk to remember.
从那桥上跳下去要点胆量
Jumping off that bridge took a lot of guts.
干得漂亮
Well done.
离她远点
Stay away from her, eh?
明白
Yeah.
罗伯呢 - 痕检人员没发现什么问题
What about Rob? - Uh, forensics didn't find anything.
你不是说过 他的不在场证明是收买♥♥的吗
Didn't you say that he paid for an alibi?
是啊
Yeah.
我们会找到证据的 这个事交给我
We'll find something. I'll make sure of it.
快进来 我想让你们见个人
Come on through. There's someone I'd like you to meet.
这是洛伊斯 你们的协议就是她定的
This is Lois. She pulled the strings on your paperwork.
这是黄先生和郑雨艳
Huan and Yuyan Zheng.
欢迎来到皇后镇
谢谢
Xiexie.
你们先安顿下来
We'll let you get settled in,
明早我带你们去农场
then we'll take you up to the farm in the morning.
你在这儿干什么
What are you doing here?
有个工人请了病假
One of the workers called in sick.
凯特 我一直没向你道谢 - 离我远点
Kate, I never got to say thank you. - Stay away from me.
我是说真的
I mean it.
我就打算葬在那片墓地里了 凯特
My bones are in that graveyard, Kate.