我还没吃完
I'm not finished.
我不知道你看到了什么
I don't know what you think you saw,
但它不是你想的那样的
but it doesn't mean anything.
我想我们明天就会知道了
I guess we'll find out tomorrow.
我给他留了五个讯息 但是他都没回复我
I've left five messages for him, but he's never replied to me.
回见
I'll see ya soon.
探长
Sir.
可以啊 怀疑上司的妻子
Big call, getting the boss's wife in.
很有勇气 或者很愚蠢
Very brave or very stupid.
看看你到底是哪一种
We'll see which one.
史蒂芬和阿里基坐上了威尼斯尖船
Stephen and Ariki went up the gondola.
把菜留给了我
Left me with the dishes.
我差不多11点就上♥床♥了
I was in bed by about 11,
但是睡不着 我晚上没怎么睡
but up and down a bit. I don't sleep much.
你晚上有离开房♥子吗
Did you leave the house during the evening?
不 我没出去
No. I did not.
我们能讲重点吗
Let's get to the point, shall we?
可能是我做的吗 这不才是你们想知道的吗
Could I have done it? I mean, isn't that what you want to know?
我的身体可不可以完成犯罪
Could I physically have committed the crime?
因为我是个残废
Cos I'm a cripple.
我不会用这个词
That's not a word I'd use.
我们来试一试吧
Let's give it a go, shall we?
试什么 还原作案过程
What, like a re-enactment?
当然 为什么不
Sure. Why not?
这个差不多是单行桥的高度
This is roughly the height of One Lane Bridge.
阿里基 你来当格鲁布吧
Ariki, why don't you be Grub?
轮椅在桥上 就在安德鲁·莱德旁边
Wheelchair is on the bridge, next to Andrew Ryder.
那么你能推倒他吗
Can you push him, then?
试试就知道了
Guess we'll find out.
洛伊斯没有作案嫌疑
Lois has been cleared from the investigation.
你一定很难受 要调查自己的妻子
You must be desperate, to get your own wife.
我的同事提了出来
My colleague pointed the finger.
我觉得我应该这样做
I thought I'd do the right thing.
比起上次 这次是个好主意
Good idea, after last time.
你需要继续推进
You need to get things moving.
我可以留下来帮你一把
I thought I could stay, help you out.
不用了 我可以解决
Nah, I'm all over it.
好的 再见
Great. OK, bye.
侦查员普雷斯顿解除了洛伊斯的嫌疑 她做不到
DI Preston has cleared Lois. It's not feasible.
你是对的 一定别人带她去的
You were right. Someone would have had to drive her there.
那么 我们还没考虑过谁
So, who haven't we considered?
凯特 杰克
Kate, Jackie.
为什么你觉得是女性做的
What makes you think it was a female?
男性嫌疑人都没啥进展 不是吗
Well, we haven't had much luck with the men, have we?
杰克在案发当晚都不在镇里
Jackie wasn't in town the night of the murder.
杰克那晚就在镇上
Jackie was in town that night.
她那晚在和她的家庭律师商议
She was speaking with the family lawyer
怎么从农场撤股
about trying to get her shares out of the farm.
好吧 她什么时候告诉你的
Right. And when did she tell you this?
醒来之后
After the wake.
别告诉我你和她睡了
Oh, please tell me you didn't sleep with her.
告诉我你没有
Please tell me you didn't
你在案情调查过程中和一名嫌疑人睡了
sleep with a suspect in the middle of a case.
你被停职了 等候调查
You're suspended. Pending investigation.
别忘了夏洛特会过来
Don't forget Charlotte's coming.
你好 - 嗨 我是阿里基
Hello? - Hey, it's Ariki.
你怎么有我的电♥话♥号♥码的 - 我是警♥察♥
How did you get my number? - I'm a cop.
听着 史蒂芬正在去找你的路上
Look, Stephen's on his way over now.
他知道了格鲁布死的那晚 你在镇上
He knows you were in town the night that Grub died.
他也知道我们睡过了 所以...
He also knows that you and I slept together, so...
我就是给你打电♥话♥提个醒
Just thought I'd give you a heads-up.
我可能会被革职
I could lose my job.
我应该早点告诉你的 对不起
I should have told you earlier. I'm sorry.
我觉得那样解决不了问题 只会更麻烦
I just thought it would raise more questions than answers.
我需要你来一趟局里
I need you to come down to the station.
我已经把格鲁布死的那晚的所有事都告诉你了
I just told you all about the night Grub died.
你可以和酒店核实
You can check with the hotel.
我的律师也会确认我们的会面
My lawyer will confirm our meeting.
大概四点半过来
About 4.30?
是因为另一件事
It's about another matter.
没找到不在场证明的人吧
No luck with your alibi.
她肯定离开了镇上
She must have left town.
是你的问题 不是我的
It's your problem, not mine.
德莫特没提出指控 - 我没什么好说的
Dermot's not pressing charges. - Nothing else to talk about.
你对我和格鲁布之间的事 好像不意外
You weren't surprised about me and Grub.
你从一开始就知道我们
And you've known about us from the start.
滚开
Fuck off.
他们要我们的地做什么 - 他们不想说
What do they want our land for? - They like privacy.
景色 - 屁话
Views. - Bullshit.
他们过来后会毁了我们的地
They're gonna come down here and they're gonna rape our land.
埃玛 - 他们会的
Emma! - They will.
我猜他们是为了钱 把这儿变成他妈的奶牛场
Mine for gold, turn it into a fuckin' dairy farm.
听着 我知道有很多顾虑
Look, I know that there are a lot of issues to consider,
但是杰克觉得这值得考虑
but Jackie felt it was worth a discussion.
格鲁布给了我一份市场评估
Grub had me get a market valuation.
他们准备付双倍的价格
They'd be prepared to pay double.
之后告诉我你们的决定
Just let me know what you decide, eh?
不知道她和哈吉斯为了什么
Wonder what her and Haggis are getting out of this.
明显不是出于好意
Certainly not doing it out of the kindness of their hearts.
我们要不卖♥♥了吧 - 不行
How about we sell? - No.
有了钱我们能做很多事
It will give us a lot of options.
我们可以还清我们的债务 - 不
We'll pay off our debt. - No.
我不能再决定了
I can't do this any more.
那爸爸呢 我们整个家都埋葬在这了
What about Poppa? Our whole family is buried here.
爸爸埋在了这里
Dad's buried here.
谁去告诉杰克
So who's gonna tell Jack?
这位是蒂莉·加德纳
This is Tilly Gardener.
如果可以的话她要记些笔记
She'll be taking some notes, if that's OK.
我们可以录音本次谈话吗
Are you OK if we record this interview?
当然可以
Yeah, sure.
现在 我不确定你是否知道
Uh, now, I'm not sure if you're aware,
戴维斯警探在严重违反
but Detective Davis has been suspended
警♥察♥行为准则之后被停职了
after a serious breach of the Police Code of Conduct.
违反什么了 - 性行为不检点
What kind of breach? - Sexual misconduct.
他告诉我你们两个人
He informed me that the two of
在守夜那晚发生了性关系
you had sexual intercourse the night of the wake.
什么
What?!
他为什么这么说
Why would he say that?
所以根本不是这样的 - 不是的
So that's not what happened? - No.
那请你告诉我你的版本
Why don't you tell me your version of events?
呃 我们守夜之后在一家俱乐部碰面
Um... we bumped into each other at a club after the wake.
跳了会儿舞
Had a bit of a dance.
呃 然后 他送我去出租车上
Um, later, he walked me to a taxi.
我邀请他和我一起回家
I asked him to come home with me,
我不想自己一个人 他说不
didn't want to be alone. He said no.
说他是个无赖 类似这样的话
Called him a wanker, or words to that effect.
呃 上了出租车 回家 抱着我的枕头哭
Uh, got in the cab, went home, cried into my pillow.
那他为什么说你们一起睡了
So why would he say that you slept together?
我不知道
I dunno.
自尊心 也许他不记得了 他醉的不省人事
Ego? Maybe he just doesn't remember. He was completely wasted.
所以什么也没发生 - 是的
So nothing happened? - No.
喝了几杯之后我咬了他的耳朵
I chewed his ear off over a few drinks,
我们喝了一点酒 但是没有发生性关系 没有
we had a bit of a boogie, but nothing sexual, no.
你让史蒂芬别无选择 他不得不将你停职
You left Stephen no option. He had to suspend you.
你为什么觉得我杀了格鲁布
Why did you think I killed Grub?
你和那座桥有联♥系♥
There is something going on with you and that bridge.
那座桥上发生了些什么
There is something going on with
只知道这么多 这让我很混乱
that bridge full stop, and it is messing with me.
我昨天回去那里
I went back there...
去找我的钱包
yesterday, to find my wallet.