当我转过身来 有两个人
And when I turned around, there were these two people
站在那里 看着我
just standing there, watching me.
我以前见过他们
I've seen them before.
年轻的夫妇
Young couple.
她怀孕了
She was pregnant.
他们和格鲁布的死有关系吗
Did they have anything to do with Grub's death?
我对此表示怀疑
I doubt it.
他们死了
They're dead.
他们已经死了七十年了
They've been dead for 70 years.
离单行桥远一点
Stay away from One Lane Bridge.
我是认真的 它不安全
I'm serious. It's not safe.
你说那座桥是个沟通那边的桥梁是什么意思
What do you mean it's a link to the other side?
我只知道它会改变你
All I know is that it changes you.
这位是安娜贝尔·马丁内斯
This is Annabel Martinez.
罗伯告诉她来见见你
Rob told her to come see
谈谈关于那晚的事
you about spending the other night together.
哦 嗨 罗伯终于找到你了 呃
Oh, hi. Rob finally tracked you down, eh?
我去了蒂阿瑙湖.
I've been in Te Anau.
很好 你带你的身份证明了吗 安娜贝尔
Lovely. Do you have any ID on you, Annabel?
谢谢
Thank you.
你杀了他 我们杀了他
You killed him. We killed him.
它只是只鸟 - 它是爸爸的灵魂
It was just a bird. - It was Dad's spirit.
埃玛 - 要不你怎么解释
Emma. - How else do you explain it?
它曾经健康有活力
It was fit, healthy, and as
你一决定卖♥♥掉农场 它就死了
soon as you decide to sell the farm, it dies.
天啊 我需要喝一杯
God, I need a drink.
喝吧 喝得烂醉
Go. Get wasted.
做点你明天早上记不起来的烂事
Cause some more shit you can't remember in the morning.
你觉得我可能做过吗 - 做什么
Do you think I could have done it? - Done what?
杀了格鲁布 然后不记得了
Killed Grub. Not remembered it.
也许这就是他们找不到谁做了这件事的原因
Maybe that's why they can't find who did it?
别犯傻了
Don't be stupid.
我应该离开 - 为什么
I should just fuckin' leave. - Why?
你不会一直被停职的 - 我会被解雇
You won't be suspended forever. - Nah, I'll be fired.
你那时候想什么呢
What were you thinking?
你确定你应该训练吗
You sure you should be training?
你可能伤了肩膀
You might have wrecked your shoulder.
我会追上你
I'll catch you up.
我不是针对你 我卸下了所有人的轮胎
Don't take it personally. I've let down everyone's tyres.
我再也不能呆在这里了
I just can't be here any more.
怎么了 - 他们没告诉你吗
What's going on? - They haven't told you?
他们要把农场卖♥♥了
They're selling the farm.
你知道
You knew?
是的 格鲁布提到过这是种可能性
Yeah. Grub mentioned it was a possibility.
布雷斯韦特家族的
Five generations...
五代人曾在这片土地上劳作
of Braithwaites have worked this land.
我们的骨血在那片坟地里 你们的也是
Our bones are in that graveyard. Same as yours.
你是唯一能理解的人
You're the only one that understands.
你真的很爱他 不是吗
You really loved him, didn't you?
乔
Joe!
乔
Joe!
啊 妈的
Ah, shit.
我不信这个
I don't believe in this shit!
他妈的
Fuck.
埃玛
Emma!
埃玛 埃玛
Emma! Emma!
埃玛
Emma!
埃玛
Emma!
埃玛
Emma?
埃玛
Emma.
我也是个酒鬼
I'm a black-out drunk too.
戴维斯警探
Detective Davis?
埃玛在哪 她成功了吗
Where's Emma? Did she make it?
我们为什么这么做
Why do we do it?
闭嘴
Shut up!
我讨厌这个破地方
I hate this fucking place.
没有你我做不到
I can't do it without you.
你掩饰得更糟了
You've covered up worse.
是凯特吗
Was it Kate?