前情提要
你就是新来的吧 - 阿里基·戴维斯
You must be the new guy. - Ariki Davis.
欢迎来到皇后镇 孩子
Welcome to Queenstown, son.
是格鲁布
It's Grub.
我们在单行道桥下发现了他
We found him at One Lane Bridge.
他是淹死的吗 - 坠桥死的
Did he drown? - He fell.
那座该死的桥 - 谁死了
That fucking bridge. - Who?
格鲁布 - 节哀顺变
Grub. - Sorry for your loss.
如果他不是主动跳下去的呢
What if he didn't jump?
你办这个案子 里头有利益冲突
You working this case, that's a conflict of interest.
停下 停下 停下
Stop. Stop! Stop!
见鬼了
Fuck.
《单行桥谜案》 第一季第2集
否定
喂
Oi!
他妈的 - 真对不起
What the fuck?! - I'm so sorry.
你差点杀了我 你眼瞎了吗
You almost killed me back there! I'm not that hard to spot.
我他妈就在路中间啊
I was in the middle of the fuckin' bridge!
我根本没看见你
I didn't fuckin' see you.
喂
Oi!
我们没事 伙计
Yeah, we're all good, mate!
你这个白♥痴♥
You fuckin' idiot.
下次开车注意点
Just watch where you're going next time, OK?
HDB652
HDB652.
HDB652
HDB652.
HDB652
HDB652.
马克·麦克雷
Mark McCrae.
噢 - 对不起
Oh. - Sorry.
我以为是史蒂芬
Thought you were Stephen.
晚安 - 你也是
Sleep well. - You too.
史蒂芬呢 - 早早上班去了
Where's Stephen? - Goes into work early.
格鲁布在哪
Where's Grub?
爸
Da...
爸爸
Dad,
格鲁布不在了
Grub died.
他去世了
He's dead.
好吧 没关系
OK. Come on.
我带你去洗洗
Let's get you in the shower. Come.
没关系 - 不
You're OK. - No.
求你了 不要 - 来吧
Please, no, no, no, no. - Come on.
为什么
Why?
爸爸 你没事的 - 什么...为什么
You... You're OK, Dad. - What...? Wh-Why?
呃 他喜欢慢慢来
Uh, he does best with a slow start.
早餐在床上 还有报纸 广播
Breakfast in bed, the paper, Nine To Noon.
他拉在床上了
He shat himself.
对不起 我可能把夜间尿布垫错了
Sorry. I might've put the night nappy on wrong.
没关系 来吧
It's OK. Come on.
现在 你想要
Now, do you want...
果酱还是橘子酱
jam or marmalade?
橘子酱
Marmalade.
橘橘橘子酱
Ma-Ma-Ma-Ma-Marmalade.
早上好 伙计们
Morning, boys.
早上好 - 早上好
Morning. - Morning.
10分钟后开会
Briefing in 10 minutes.
关于昨天的事
A-About yesterday.
我越界了 我...
I stepped out of line, and...
我不该说那些话
I shouldn't have said the things that I did.
我是个新人 我什么都不懂
I'm the new kid. I mean, what do I know?
我选择这个工作很大程度是因为你
You are a big part of why I said yes to this job,
我需要做出改变 我也想逼自己一把
and I need to change some shit up, and I want to push myself.
接受你的道歉
Apology accepted.
嗯
Um,
关于格鲁布的死 你是对的
you are right. About Grub's death.
所有迹象表明是一起自杀
All the hallmarks of a suicide.
好吧 这跟你昨天想的不一样
Well, that's not what you thought yesterday.
我仔细想了一夜
I slept on it.
嗨 凯特 墙壁鉴定师说...
Hey, Kate, the wall classifier said the...
嗨
Hey.
嗨
Hey.
格鲁布的伤势是从高处坠落造成的
Grub's injuries are consistent with a fall.
当场死亡
He died instantly.
有没有可能在别处被谋杀 之后尸体被搬过来
Could he have been killed somewhere else and placed on the rocks?
不可能
No.
验尸官对结果很自信 运尸的人都准备好了
Coroner's happy with the findings, undertaker's on standby,
现在交给你了
so it's over to you.
他的手表呢
Uh, where's his watch?
他没戴手表
He wasn't wearing one.
我通知家属来认领尸体
I'll let the family know they can come and collect him.
对了 有些奇怪的地方
Now, here's something weird.
他手里攥着这个
Found this in his fist.
是牙齿吗 - 成人臼齿
Is that a tooth? - Adult molar.
但不是他的
Not his.
谢谢
Thank you.
头儿 现在怎么办
Uh, so what now, boss?
我们通知家属
Well, we break the news to the family.
然后结案
Uh, we close the case,
为死者默哀 然后继续下一个案子
grieve the dead and move on to the next one.
喂 里基
Hey, Riki.
这事可能需要一些后援
I might need some backup on this one.
你还好吗
You OK?
没事
Yeah.
对不起 昨晚我骑车差点在这翻车
Sorry. Uh, I almost got bowled off my bike here last night,
所以...心有余悸
so... still have the wobbles, eh.
是的 这附近人开车都像疯子一样
Yeah, people round here drive like lunatics.
你有什么事瞒着我吗
Is nothing you need to tell me?
可能妨碍你工作 干扰你判断的事
that might affect your ability to work, impair your judgement?
有心脏病吗
Heart problems?
有哮喘吗 还是你是狼人
Asthma? Howl at the moon?
没有
Nah.
走吧
Come on.
格鲁布出轨了
Grub was jumpin' the fence.
什么 - 跟夏洛特
What? - With Charlotte.
你确定吗 - 是的
Are you sure? - Yeah.
我在镇里看到他们几次
I saw them in town a couple of times
在很偏僻的地方
in out-of-the-way places.
大家都知道
Everyone knows.
除了凯特
Except Kate?
好吧 我该怎么做
Well, what am I supposed to do with this?
我怎么知道
Fucked if I know.
我只是不想一个人守着这个秘密
I just don't wanna be the only one carrying it around.
不错 罗伯在家
Good... Rob's here.
如果你需要 我可以来说
I can tell them if you want.
不用了
No.
格鲁布的死目前没什么疑点
Uh, we're not treating Grub's death as suspicious.
我们搜遍了单行桥每个角落
We've been over One Lane Bridge with a fine-tooth comb.
如果没有新的证据
Unless any new evidence comes to light,
我们就准备结案了 - 那...
we're closing the case. - What about...
哈吉斯呢
Haggis?
他们外遇的事
The affair?
什么外遇
What affair?
埃玛 回屋去
Emma, go to your room.
很显然 格鲁布和夏洛特已经在...约会了
Apparently, Grub and Charlotte had been... meeting.
我的意思是 可能是罪恶感影响了他的行为
I mean, maybe the guilt tipped him over the edge.
或者...
Or maybe...
我们会调查 - 好的
We'll look into it. - Yeah.
哈吉斯不喜欢别人触及他的隐私
Haggis does not like people touching his things.
来吧 爸爸 喝杯茶
Come on, Dad. Let's get a cuppa.
这段时间糟透了吧 - 非常糟
This must be a shit time for you. - Pretty much.
随便问一句
Hey, random question.
你见过你♥爸♥爸的手表吗
Have you seen your dad's watch?
爸爸回来第一件事就是脱鞋和洗手
First thing Dad'd do is take his boots off and wash his hands.
如果他把它摘下来 一定会放在这里