牧场里每片草叶上都有我的汗水
My sweat is on every blade of grass.
这里不欢迎你
You are not welcome here.
我们从没想过伤害任何人
We never meant to hurt anyone.
滚开
Fuck off.
闭嘴
Shut up!
糟了 抱歉
Shit. Sorry.
不 没关系 我以为门锁着的
No, it's all right. I thought the door was locked.
听说妈妈给了你张优♥惠♥券 抱歉
I heard Mum got you a voucher. Shame.
不 没事 我正想认识些新教练呢
Nah, it's good... needed some new trainers.
你感觉怎么样 - 很好
How are you feeling? - Good.
我以为会见到爸爸
I was hoping I would see Dad.
见到了吗 - 没有
Did you? - No.
我不知道该怎么...
I don't know how to...
不管是谁 我都会救的
Would've done it for anyone.
很高兴你没事
I'm glad you're OK.
你为什么自称里基 这不是你的名字
Why do you call yourself Riki? It's not your name.
省事而已
It's just easier.
咸味菜 甜品...
Savouries, sweets...
瑞士蛋卷是我的最爱
Swiss rolls are my favourite.
艾米也在那边
Oh, there's Amy over there, too.
嘿 杰克
Hey, Jackie.
见到你太好了 别客气 快进来
It's so good to see you. Help yourself. Come on in.
嗨 杰克 - 嗨 甜心
Hi, Jackie. - Hi, sweetheart.
很高兴见到你 - 我也是 快去挑杯酒
Nice to see you. - You too. Grab a drink.
没想到你会来
Wasn't sure you'd come.
谢谢你为我打掩护
Thank you for covering for me.
我不会让你因为我不懂得拒绝
I wasn't gonna let you get fired just because I...
就失去了工作
wouldn't take no for an answer.
快进来
Come in.
史蒂芬来了吗
Ah, is Stephen here yet?
在某个角落里 已经喝了半瓶威士忌
Somewhere. Halfway through a bottle of whisky.
很好
All right.
你好
Hello.
怎么样 - 我看没问题
How's it going? - Yeah, fine, I think.
很好
Good.
杰克怎么样 - 在家休息
So, what's happening with Jack? - Rest home.
我的任务完成了
I've done my time.
我要带埃玛离校 我们打算旅行...
I'm taking Emma out of school. We're going travelling...
只等交易完成
as soon as the sale goes through.
拿上钱就溜吗
Take the money and run?
凯特 你知道吗
Uh, Kate, you do know that
在我们破案前你不能离开
you can't leave until we've solved the case?
好吧 那就抓紧时间干♥你♥的活吧
Well, then hurry up and do your job.
格鲁布留给我们巨大的遗憾
Grub's left a big hole.
少了他这根本不像是聚会 但...
It feels wrong to be doing this without him, but...
我们还是来了
there it is.
致莱德家族... 过去 现在 以及未来
To the Ryders... past, present and future.
没有你这片土地就没有存在的意义
This land is nothing without you.
祝这农场百年生日快乐
Congratulations on a hundred years,
希望你一年更比一年青葱
and may you enjoy your greener pastures.
致莱德家族
The Ryders!
致莱德家族 致莱德家族
The Ryders. The Ryders.
还有布雷斯韦特家族
And the Braithwaites.
我想我们该... 切蛋糕了
Uh... There is cake, I believe.
你没事吧
You all right?
我扶他去躺会儿 - 好的
Just take him for a nap. - OK.
蛋糕很棒 妈妈
Nice cake, Mum.
恕我打扰
Mind if I join?
我一直在想守护神这回事
I've been thinking about the kaitiaki.
一开始我觉得那不过是只鸟 其实我错了
At first I thought it was just a bird, but I was wrong.
后来我迷路了... 失去了方向
So, I was lost... middle of nowhere.
不知道这是不是因为格鲁布
I don't know if Grub had anything to do with it,
但那只鹰让我找到了你
but that hawk led me to you.
那只鹰死了
The hawk died.
什么时候 - 在他们决定卖♥♥掉农场后
When? - After they decided to sell the farm,
在我出走前
before I ran away.
你认为是谁杀了你父亲
Who do you think killed your dad?
我怎么想不重要 重要的是你怎么想
Doesn't matter what I think. It matters what you think.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你救了我女儿
Thank you for saving my daughter.
打猎照常进行吗
Shoot still happening?
对 准备妥当了 就等人了
Yeah, everything's locked and loaded. Just need numbers.
好啦 谁想去打野兔
Righto! Who wants to go hunt some bunnies?
你枪法怎么样 - 马上就知道了
What are you like with a gun? - I'll soon find out.
杰克一起来吗
Is Jack coming?
我们去叫醒他吧
Let's wake him up.
见鬼
Fuck.
爸爸 - 埃玛
Dad! - Emma.
爸爸 - 爸爸
Dad! - Dad!
爸爸 爸
Poppa! Pop!
里基
Riki.
埃玛
Emma.
爸爸
Poppa!
你能进去看一下吗
Can you check?
天啊
Oh God.
爸
Dad!
有结果吗
Any joy?
别担心 我们会找到他的 总是这样
Don't worry, we'll find him. We always do.
爸
Dad.
爸
Dad.
是时候离开了吗
Is it time to go?
嗨 这些要放哪
Hey, where do you want these?
对 我们找到他了 不用再找了
Yeah, we got him. Let's call off the search.
凯特 这些放哪
Kate. Where do you want these?
放储藏室吧
In the pantry.
放这吧
Down there.
天啊 我真想喝一杯
God, I could kill for a drink.
你这周很忙
You've got a big week.
格鲁布死的那晚我什么也不记得了
I can't remember anything from the night Grub died.
很多都记不清了
I can't remember lots of things.
喝醉了吗
Booze?
我也是个爱喝醉的人
I'm a blackout drunk too.
我们为什么要那样做
Why do we do it?
我们不卖♥♥农场了
We're not selling the farm.
我不会让爸处境艰难
I'm not putting Dad in that place.
他死了他们再来买♥♥吧
They can have it when he's gone.
你要还我们钱
You'll have to pay us out.
我得做对事
I have to do what is right.
我们有口头协议
We have a verbal contract.
妈 我们不能卖♥♥农场
Mum, we can't sell the farm.
卖♥♥农场这件事我们得达成一致
We need a consensus to sell.
信托条款上写的 我们还没统一口径
It's in the trust deed. We don't have one.
你准备怎么管理农场
How are you gonna run the farm?
你♥他♥妈♥准备怎么管理农场
How the fuck are you gonna run the farm?
我不想管了
Cos I'm done.
我讨厌死这破地了
I hate this fucking place.
妈
Mum.
我以为农场你们卖♥♥定了
I thought the sale was a done deal.
我得买♥♥下凯特和罗比的股份
I have to buy out Kate and Rob.
不惜任何代价
Whatever it takes.
求你了
Please.
我怎么能待下去呢
How can I stay?
没有你我做不成
I can't do it without you.
好吧
Ok.
该死的
Oh fuck.
是...是我
It, uh... It was me.
我杀了他
I killed him.
我这段时间很难熬
We'd been having a hard time.
我知道发生了点事
I knew something was up.
我买♥♥了把锁
I bought a lock.