剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
Previously, on "Nightflyers"...
《夜行者》前情提要
Do you know who I am? Mr. Eris.
你知道我是谁吗 艾瑞斯先生
We share a mutual desire.
我们的想法一致
I have a proposal for you.
我有个提议
Eris called me from the deck of the "Nightflyer."
艾瑞斯是从"夜行者"号♥上给我打来的电♥话♥
He wants me to assemble a team. I'm happy for you.
他让我集结一支团队 我为你高兴
It's--it's just, it's--
就是...就是...
it's unexpected.
太出乎意料了
The wave length. Teke.
波长 特克能量
You predicted that the energy coming off the Volcryn
你曾预测 沃星人散发的能量
would match that of L telepaths.
与读心者的能量相匹配
You were right.
你说得对
And we're right in the middle of it.
我们就在这股能量中间
This is why the Sphere is working.
所以记忆舱才发生了改变
Teke.
因为特克能量
Did you see something in there.
你在里面看到了什么
I saw my daughter.
我看到了我女儿
I can touch you. You're real.
我能触碰到你 你真的存在
This Skye never got sick.
那个斯凯没生病
No, she came back.
不 她回来了
I'm worried about Thale.
我很担心赛尔
Every time we get near each other it's like a psychic feedback loop.
我们俩每次靠近 就会产生心灵反馈循环
The closer we get to the Volcryn,
我们离沃星人越近
the stronger it gets.
心灵反馈就越强大
It could kill us.
我们俩都会死
Either one of us dies we both do.
要么死一个 要么死一双
There it is.
就在那儿
The Volcryn.
沃星人
It's alive.
是活的
It spoke clearly.
说得很清晰
It's waiting for us.
他们在等我们
Cynthia?
辛西娅
I promise the "Nightflyer" won't reach the Volcryn.
我保证不会让"夜行者"号♥接触到沃星人
There's something wrong with the Terraform!
类地球穹顶发生了故障
The dome's gonna blow.
穹顶要炸了
Brace for collision!
做好撞击准备
You did it, Auggie. My little bear.
你做到了 奥古 我的熊宝宝
Rowen, please
罗恩 求你
I know this will be hard to understand,
我知道你很难理解
but my presence on the "Nightflyer" will kill you.
但我在"夜行者"号♥上 会害死你
I have to break the loop.
我得打破循环
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
You stopped the ship.
你把飞船停下了
Saved our lives.
救了我们
Now it's time to go home.
该回家了
We almost have the ring rebalanced.
我们就快平衡好外环了
Give me one more cycle.
再给我一个周期的时间
What about the crew?
船员怎么办
I'm their captain now.
我现在是船长了
You gave me back my life.
你给了我新生
My home.
把我的家还给了我
When can we be together?
我们俩什么时候能在一起
Soon.
快了
Finish the repairs.
完成飞船的修复
Then we'll have time.
然后我们有的是时间
None of my business, Chief.
我不多管闲事 长官
Who are you?
你是谁
Everything was a lie.
一切都是谎言
I trusted you.
我信任过你
I loved you.
我爱过你
What did I love, Roy?
我爱上的人是谁 罗伊
What did I love?
我爱上的是什么
Cynthia.
辛西娅
Watch...
小...
out.
心
Careful.
小心
She's...
她...
not...
不是...
me.
我
Karl.
卡尔
Cynthia Eris is back.
辛西娅·艾瑞斯回来了
I just saw her.
我刚看到她了
It was a projection. I was on Deck 7.
我刚才在七号♥舱看到了她的投影
It must mean that she's gaining access to the system. Damn it.
她肯定是夺回系统的控制权了 该死
Lommie never locked her away.
琅米没把她关起来
Not all of her.
没全部关起来
She left a part of her in a little girl,
她放过了那个小女孩
and she's influencing people on the ship.
而那个小女孩在操控船上的人
It's an anomaly.
只是异常现象
Lommie. You okay?
琅米 你没事吧
I was, I was inside the Crystal and...
我刚才在晶体里...
when the Dome blew
穹顶爆♥炸♥时
I... I couldn't get out.
我差点出不来
What about Cynthia?
辛西娅呢
Mel thinks part of her might be free.
小梅觉得她的一部分逃出来了
No, the--the girl was just a fragment.
不 那个小女孩只是部分碎片
I cleared all that up...
我已经都处理好了...
and made sure the firewalls were secure.
也加固了防火墙
When? Because I just saw her.
什么时候 可我刚才还看到她了
When I was down there.
我在里面的时候
She's gone. This time for good.
她这次彻底消失了
Okay.
好吧
Karl. Could we just go back now?
卡尔 我们能回去了吗
People have died.
死了很多人
The ship is damaged.
飞船也受损了
What can that thing possibly tell us?
那个东西能告诉我们什么
The Volcryn can change everything.
沃星人能改变一切
It can change our entire world.
能改变我们整个世界
You really believe that. With all my heart.
你真信这些啊 坚信不疑
The things I've seen,
我因他们所见到的事物
what I've been able to do because of them--
因他们所拥有的能力...
What exactly did you see?
你到底看到了什么
Different realities, different dimensions.
不同现实 不同维度
The Teke energythey can open the doors for us Teke made you crazy.
特克能量能为我们打开大门 特克都让你癫狂了
Lommie!
琅米
The machine I built with the memory sphere,
我用记忆舱建造的机器
it's only a fraction of what they can do.
仅能展示他们的部分能力
Go see for yourself.
你自己去看看吧
What about you?
你呢
I don't want everything we've lost to be for nothing.
我不想让那些人白白牺牲
We need to use Thale.
我们需要赛尔帮忙
I know, but it almost killed him last time.
没错 但他上次差点死掉
It's too strong,
能量太强大了
and I don't know how to make it filter.
我不知道该如何引导他进行过滤
Before Rowan trained him...
罗恩之前训练过他...
he did it with the bees. With the rabbit.
赛尔能透过蜜蜂 兔子进行感应
I'm gonna go talk to Rowan.
我去跟罗恩谈谈
He's the only one that can guide Thale through.
只有他能引导赛尔
Karl.
卡尔
Rowan killed people.
罗恩杀了人
We can't trust him.
我们不能再相信他了
I'm just gonna talk to him. That's all.
我就是去跟他谈谈 没事
Begin playback.
开始回放
Auggie?
奥古
Take us home, please.
带我们回家吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're not the captain anymore.
你不再是船长了
Give...
把...
that thing...
那个东西...
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表