剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
It's his first time being a daddy.
他第一次为人父
He is a little baby-crazy.
他有点孩子控
I see that. It's my first time too.
我看出来了 我也是初次当妈
Our first time.
我们都是第一次
Rowan. Karl.
罗恩 卡尔
Have a look at the most remarkable image.
来看看我们的可爱宝宝
I really need to talk to you about something really important.
我真得和你谈一件非常重要的事情
Yeah, but look.
嗯 但你看啊
It's got my lips. It's okay. Go talk.
她继承了我的唇形 没事 去和他谈谈吧
Go with Karl. Rowan.
跟卡尔走吧 罗恩
I think the Volcryn is trying to communicate with me.
沃星人好像在尝试与我沟通
It was like an earthquake. It all just started--
刚才房♥间都在震动 就突然有联♥系♥了...
Karl. You have to come down to the Memory Suite
卡尔 你得来记忆舱看看
I did that. I did it for months. It's different now.
我试过了 试了好几个月 现在不一样了
How? How is it different?
怎么不一样了
The probe is alive again.
探测器又活了
Okay, I'll come down after the scan.
好吧 做完B超 我就去看看
Yes, thank you. After the scan.
好 谢谢 孕检完再去
Okay.
好
Test 80: Incorporating newly-revived probe material into memory sphere.
第80次试验 将复活的探测器有机体与记忆舱结合
Daddy?
爸爸
Skye?
斯凯
Can you see me?
你能看到我吗
Yeah.
能
Can you?
你能看到我吗
Answer. Rowan?
接通 罗恩
Remember your theory about how cells communicate in organic systems?
记得你曾推测 细胞在有机体中相互沟通吗
Yeah, of course.
当然记得
Well I think that's what's happening with the probe
探测器有机体的细胞似乎就在相互沟通
now that we're getting closer to the Volcryn.
因为我们离沃星人越来越近了
What, it's-it's talking to you now?
怎么 跟你对话了
Yes! I think they're using my daughter to try and communicate with me.
对 他们似乎在通过我女儿与我对话
So I need you to get down here and help, okay?
所以我需要你的帮助
Relax. I told you, I'm on my way.
淡定 我说了 这就来
No, no, no, Rowan! Now! We need to start--
不不 罗恩 你现在就得来 我们得开始...
Yeah, I said I'm on my way. Switch off.
嗯 我说了 这就来 结束通话
Hello?
有人吗
Is anybody here?
有人在吗
My code has been corrupted.
我的代码被篡改了
Someone's in here with us.
有人进来了
No! No!
不 不
Did you miss me?
你想我了吗
You can't. How--how did you--
不可能 你怎么...
Get out of that house?
怎么逃离那间屋子的
It was your fault... wasn't it?
你大意了啊
You were the good part of her.
你本来代表她良善的一面
I--I helped you! I let you be free!
我帮了你 我放了你
And I came back to thank you. No!
所以我来感谢你呀 不
Lommie, Lommie, Lommie.
琅米 琅米 琅米
Lommie...
琅米...
Fuck.
该死
What?
怎么了
What, what? What do you want?
怎么了 你有事吗
I've been trying to wake you.
我一直想叫醒你
We're approaching the Volcryn,
我们接近沃星人了
and you've been in there for hours.
你在里面一待就是几小时
I thought you might...
我还以为你可能...
I thought you might be... What, dead?
我还以为你可能... 死了吗
Yeah.
嗯
For a second in there, I thought I was.
刚才有一瞬间 我也这么以为
Can that happen?
这可能吗
Can that happen?
有这个可能吗
Hey, why would that happen?
你怎么会死在里面
When you die inside the Crystal, you're gone.
在晶体里死去 就彻底玩完了
There's nothing left to go in the body.
体内不会再有意识
Why would you die inside the Crystal, Lommie?
你怎么会死在晶体里 琅米
Lommie!
琅米
Are the firewalls still holding?
防火墙还坚固吗
We're still safe, right?
我们还是安全的吧
Yeah. Yeah, I'm working on it.
嗯 我在想办法呢
Please, Mel, I need to think. Wait!
拜托 小梅 我得思考 等等
Wait--wait a second.
等等 等一下
What is going on?
到底怎么回事
I built a world in there.
我在晶体里打造了一个世界
A place where I can be safe.
一个给我安全感的世界
Inside the Crystal Matrix?
在晶体矩阵里面
Why would you do that?
你为什么这么做
Because...
因为...
I hate my world out here.
我讨厌外面的世界
I fucked... I fucked up, Lommie.
我犯了错 琅米
But you have to believe me, I never meant to hurt you.
但请你相信 我从没想伤害你
I should have been more careful with your feelings--
我本该多顾及一下你的感受...
Mel, it's not about you.
小梅 这与你无关
I may have made a really big mistake.
我好像铸成了一个大错
I don't know.
我也不知道
I have to figure out a way to fix it. Let me help you.
我得想办法挽回 让我帮你吧
No.
不
Need to do it myself.
我得自己来
Having cravings? No.
饿了吗 不
Thale, it's good to see you.
赛尔 见到你真好
Look at that belly.
瞧瞧你的肚子
You look like a balloon.
你看起来像个气球
Come sit with us for a little while.
来跟我们坐坐吧
I thought this was a date.
这不是我们的两人约会吗
It's fine, don't be a grump. Come.
没事的 别发牢骚 来吧
Sit. Where's your gang of adventurers?
坐 你那群冒险伙伴呢
Probably looking for me, mate.
可能在到处找我吧
They never leave me alone.
他们一直缠着我
Can you hear the baby's voice?
你能听到宝宝的声音吗
Yeah.
能
What?
怎么了
What is it? Did you hear the baby?
怎么了 你听到宝宝的声音了吗
Nothing.
没事
I've been getting these--
我最近一直看到...
these flashes recently. I've...
一些闪回 我...
Thale, stop. What did you hear?
赛尔 等等 你听到了什么
It was like the bees.
像是蜜蜂
Millions of tiny voices.
众多微弱的声音
All right, thank you, Thale.
行了 谢谢你 赛尔
That's quite enough.
不必再说了
I'm sorry. Sorry?
我很遗憾 遗憾什么
Sorry for what? Thale!
遗憾什么 赛尔
Test 81.
第81次试验
I've increased the amount of probe material.
我增加了探测器有机体的数量
Attempting to reestablish contact with Skye.
尝试重新联♥系♥斯凯
You came back.
你回来了
How are you here?
你怎么会在这里
Where are we?
这是哪里
I was in my room, but...
我本来在我的房♥间 但是...
Are you a ghost? No.
你是鬼魂吗 不是
No, baby.
不 宝贝
I'm right here.
我就在这里
But you left us... on your trip,
但你离开我们 去旅行了
and then you never came home.
一直没回家
What trip, honey? The "Nightflyer."
什么旅行 亲爱的 "夜行者"号♥的太空旅行
No, Skye.
不 斯凯
When I left on the "Nightflyer"...
我登上"夜行者"号♥时...
you were gone. No, I was never gone.
你已经死了 不 我没死
I was here with Mommy.
我跟妈妈在一起
You were the one who left.
离开的人是你
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表