剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
to keep life burning out here in the ocean of nothing.
在虚无的太空中维持生命之火
We prayed that someone would come replenish us.
我们祈求有人来补给我们
To bring new life.
带来新生命
And here you are.
于是你们就出现了
We're happy to have found you.
我们很高兴能找到你们
Hope is alive in you.
你心中有希望
I see that.
我看得出来
And you, as well.
你也是
Sit with us. Eat and rejoice this marvelous occurrence.
来坐吧 共享欢宴 庆祝这一奇妙的相遇
Well, I thank you for your generosity.
感谢你的慷慨
You must have exhausted your supplies of base proteins years ago.
你们的给养一定数年前就吃完了吧
All the women you see here are scientists.
这里的女性都是科学家
Geneticists, biochemists.
基因学家 生化学家
But more than that, we're farmers.
但更重要的是 我们还是农民
We grow everything we eat.
我们自己种植食物
Try it.
尝尝看
That's why we were on this ship in the first place.
我们就是因此才会登上这艘飞船
The first wave of technicians destined to spark a new seed of life.
第一批播撒新生命之种的科学家
I know you.
我认识你
You're Constance Brighthead.
你是康斯坦斯·布莱合德
She created the replacement technique--
她发明了替换技术...
in RNA splicing.
用于核糖核酸剪接
I'm from the Academy.
我来自基因学院
You built half my genetic architecture.
我的一半基因构架都是由你打造
Stand up for me.
到我这边来
Let me look at you.
让我看看你
Magnificent.
精妙
We've had debates on sustaining environments.
我们讨论过可持续生态环境的问题
No one thought it was possible, not out here.
大家都觉得这在外太空不可行
Your ship...
你的飞船...
I don't understand what happened.
我不明白是怎么回事
Eagle 16 was never lost.
"老鹰16"号♥没有失踪
It was hijacked. We saw signs of a fight.
而是被劫持了 我们看到了打斗痕迹
Our captain.
我们的船长
As we approached Jupiter,
我们接近木星时
he commandeered the ship and used the gravitational pull
他操纵飞船 利用重力
to throw us into the Void.
把我们带入了"虚空之地"
His dream was to create a self-sustaining system,
他梦想打造自给自足的飞船系统
drifting across the Void like a dandelion seed
像蒲公英种子一样在"虚空之地"飘荡
to eventually land and grow in some new world.
最终在新世界落脚 发展壮大
Jud Smith wanted a world of his own.
扎德·史密斯希望拥有属于自己的世界
He became obsessed with power and control,
他醉心权力 妄图掌控一切
and convinced his crew to follow.
并说服了船员追随他
And where are the other men?
其他人呢
They killed themselves.
他们自相残杀了
Power begets greed, greed corrupts,
权力衍生贪婪 贪婪吞噬人性
violence becomes a contagion.
最终引发暴♥乱♥
It wasn't until all the men were gone
所有男人都死掉之后
that we achieved balance.
我们才实现了平衡
Harmony.
和谐
Excuse me...
失陪了...
Lommie.
琅米
Lommie.
琅米
What's wrong? This is bad.
怎么了 情况很不妙
The way they talk.
她们说话的方式不对劲
Do you see the way they-they looked at her?
你看到她们看她的眼神了吗
I've seen this before.
我之前见过同样的眼神
I lived it.
我曾生活在这种环境中
Lommie.
琅米
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Yeah, I'm--I'm just not feeling well.
嗯 我就是不太舒服
Your oxygen mix is-is pretty thin.
这里的氧气太稀薄了
She'll be fine.
她一会儿就好了
Quiet.
你很安静
One of us.
你是我们的同类
14 years in the Void.
在"虚空之地"飘荡14年
No terraform, no sunlight.
没有陆地 没有阳光
No one has...
没人...
ever successfully run a fully enclosed system for so long.
曾成功将完全封闭的系统维持这么久
Yes, and we could keep going.
嗯 我们还能继续下去
We replenish what we use,
我们用后再补给
we only use what we need,
只使用所需之物
and we work together.
大家团结一致
All these women you see around us,
我们周围这些女性
I picked them myself.
都是我当年亲自挑选
They're the toughest and brightest. My sisters.
她们坚韧聪颖 我们情同姐妹
It's unbelievable, really.
真是难以置信
I'd love to see how you do it, if you don't mind.
如果你不介意 我想看看整个系统的运作
Sharing what you've learned.
希望你能分享你学到的东西
She didn't learn this, Karl.
这些不是她学来的 卡尔
She invented it.
是由她一手发明
I'm always learning.
我一直在学习
That's what makes life interesting.
生命正因此而有趣
Come on.
来吧
I'm sure there's so much more for us to see.
肯定能大开眼界
Make your way to the airlock.
你去气闸那边
I'd like to get a message to the Nightflyer.
我要给"夜行者"号♥传信
Okay. Auggie, find their Crystal.
好 奥古 去找她们的晶体
This is urgent. Okay, he's sleeping.
此事很紧急 他在睡觉
No, I need him to reach out to Eagle 16
不行 他得替我感应"老鹰16"号♥
and make contact... You push him to reach out that far,
联♥系♥... 你逼他感应那么远的情况
it could hurt him. He's been training.
他可能会受伤 他一直在训练
Please, we need him to try.
拜托 得让他试试
Fine. I'll take him to the bridge.
好吧 我会带他去舰桥
If he can see them, it will help.
有视觉画面 感应会更强大
Yeah, I couldn't sleep anyway.
好啊 反正我也睡不着
Did you hear what they called them?
你听到她们彼此的称呼了吗
Sisters.
姐妹
They're lunatics.
她们是群疯子
They're out of their minds.
她们失去理智了
Well, crazy and smart.
疯狂与聪明
It's a dangerous combination.
两者组合 非常危险
Auggie, this is a cult.
奥古 这是个邪教组织
I grew up with people like this on Luna.
我之前在月球上就和这种人生活在一起
You grew up in a luddite colony?
你在勒德殖民地长大
How'd you get out?
你怎么逃出来的
My dad.
我爸
He broke you out of there?
他帮你逃跑了
He stayed quiet.
他保持沉默
Saved us.
救了我们
He didn't make it.
但他没能逃出来
Sacrifice.
牺牲
He saw they were wrong, couldn't leave you there.
他知道那样不对 不能让你待在那里
Yeah. He did the right thing.
嗯 他做得对
Let's find the Crystal...
赶紧找到晶体吧...
so we can get back to the 'Flyer.
这样就能回"夜行者"号♥了
How'd you get here? My mom.
你怎么上的飞船 我妈
You remember on the ship?
你还记得之前在飞船上
I ordered a hotdog from Silver Spurs. Yeah.
我点了一份银马刺餐厅的热狗 记得
My mom took us there
是我妈带我们去的那里
the day we landed in New York.
那天我们刚到纽约
It was the first time I felt normal.
那是我第一次觉得自己是个正常人
I know what it's like to sacrifice for someone you love.
我知道为所爱之人牺牲的滋味
Your father was a good man.
你父亲是个好人
The Crystal runs off one of these optical wires.
晶体靠其中一根光纤运转
Amazing. Did you hear it?
真了不起 你听到了吗
Did you hear that?
你听到了吗
You're just jumpy.
你太疑神疑鬼了
This way.
这边
So you're not worried about them? Nah.
你不怕她们 不怕
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表