剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
This is Dr. Agatha Matheson of the "Nightflyer."
我是"夜行者"号♥的阿加莎·马瑟森博士
We have sustained fatalities,
船员接连伤亡
structural damages.
飞船出现结构性损坏
We...
我们...
This is a warning...
这是个警告
Not a distress call.
并非求救信♥号♥♥
Do not board this ship.
不要登上飞船
Do not bring the "Nightflyer" back to Earth.
不要把"夜行者"号♥带回地球
Me again.
还是我
No! No!
不 不
No!
不要
Hold still.
别眨眼睛
Any sickness? Sores?
恶心吗 酸痛吗
No.
不
He's clear. Let him through.
他没事 放他过去
Thank you.
谢谢你
Joy?
乔伊
Everything okay?
没事吧
Flights have been grounded.
禁飞了
Quarantine zones are back into effect.
又实施隔离了
They're... they're saying
他们说...
it might spread north this time.
这次可能会向北扩散
Hey, we'll be all right.
我们不会有事
They've said that before.
他们早就说过了
What is it?
怎么了
The funding?
拨款吗
You got it? No.
你拿到了 没有
Presentation was horrible.
展示得一团糟
They... they practically threw tomatoes at me.
他们都快朝我扔西红柿了
Then, what? Afterwards...
那你有什么开心事 展示结束后...
I got a call... from Roy Eris.
我接到了罗伊·艾瑞斯的电♥话♥
And he's seen all my calculations,
他看过了我所有的计算
the intercept, the Teke waveforms, all those...
拦截点 特克波形图 所有的...
What... what does that have to do with him building colonies?
这和他建立殖民地有什么关系
He sees the potential in all of this.
他觉得值得一试
He sees what I see.
我们俩想法一致
He...
他...
the power... beyond our comprehension, all of it, he...
那股力量超出我们的理解范畴 他...
He wants me to assemble a team.
他希望我集结一支团队
A team for... for what?
什么团队
Eris called me from the deck of the "Nightflyer."
艾瑞斯是从"夜行者"号♥上给我打来的电♥话♥
He wants to take me there.
他想带我上船 前去拦截
I'm going after the Volcryn.
我要去拦截沃星人了
I am...
我...
That... that's incredible.
太不可思议了
I know how hard this is.
我知道很难
But this is everything I've worked for.
但这是我毕生的研究方向
I'm happy for you, it's...
我为你高兴 这...
It's just, it's...
只是...
It's unexpected. This mission... could change everything.
出乎意料 这次任务可能会改变一切
It could save the Earth.
可能会拯救地球
What do we tell her?
我们怎么跟她说
You'll be...
你要...
gone.
离开
Maybe two years.
大概要去两年吧
Joy, I... I'm sorry,
乔伊 我很抱歉
but if I don't go...
但如果我不去...
and they pass us by...
他们会与我们擦肩而过...
I'm gonna come back.
我一定会回来
I promise.
我保证
I'm scared that you won't.
我怕你回不来
Daddy?
爸爸
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
We wake you?
我们吵醒你了吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Want me to bring you back to bed?
我抱你回床上吧
Yeah. Okay, come on.
好 来吧
That thing you found in the sky...
你在太空发现的东西...
it's a ship for people?
是艘人类飞船吗
It might be.
有可能
That's what I'm gonna find out.
我会去探查清楚
And you're going to go talk to them.
你要和他们谈谈
Yeah, I'm gonna try to.
嗯 我会尽力
Here.
给你
Give them...
给他们...
this...
这个...
friendship bracelet...
友谊手环...
so we can all be friends.
这样我们就能做朋友了
I think they'd really like that.
他们一定会喜欢
Daddy?
爸爸
You're my...
你是我的...
Memory paused.
回忆中止
Go for D'Branin.
我是德布莱恩
Professor, the shuttle has arrived,
教授 运输机来了
and they're prepping the cargo for offload.
他们准备卸货了
How long till we break orbit?
我们多久会脱离轨道
Six hours.
六小时
You nervous?
你紧张吗
We're going into the Void.
我们要进入"虚空之地"了
No one's done it before.
从没有人去过
"Eagle 16" did it.
"老鹰16"号♥去过
No one's done that and come back.
从没有人能安全返回
Well, we're with Roy Eris.
我们这次有罗伊·艾瑞斯
I think we're in good hands.
应该不会有事
I'm Melantha Jhirl,
我是梅兰达·吉尔
Karl's mission specialist. Sorry.
卡尔的任务专家 抱歉
Mel, Lommie, this is Dr. Matheson.
小梅 琅米 这位是马瑟森博士
Agatha's fine.
叫我阿加莎就好
I'm a psychiatrist.
我是心理学家
I'll be looking after Thale. I'm excited to meet him.
我负责照管赛尔 我很期待见到他
I've never met an L-1 before.
我从没见过1型读心者
Mel and I planned every aspect of this mission together.
我和小梅一起策划了本次任务每一环
Karl was nervous
卡尔之前很担心
that a group of scientists wouldn't be able to survive out in the Void.
一群科学家在"虚空之地"活不下来
But Mel has been born and raised for space travel,
但小梅对太空航行了如指掌
so she'll get us through it.
她会带我们飞越"虚空之地"
Won't you? I'll do my best.
是吧 我会尽力
Lommie... Thorne.
我是琅米·索恩
It's nice to meet you.
幸会
Lommie talks to the ship.
琅米与飞船"对话"
Internal systems, data flow, coding. Neural port?
内部系统 数据流 编码 神经联结吗
Yeah.
嗯
It's not much to look at,
飞船上没什么花哨的东西
but, it's all they had.
这些就是他们的全部家当了
It'll get the job done.
足够完成任务了
I think it's great. Yeah.
很棒啊 嗯
Most of them would rather we weren't on their ship at all.
多数人宁愿我们不在飞船上
Right.
好了
We got a special delivery coming in.
有特殊包裹送达
I want full security on this one.
保持高度戒备
Quick and clean.
动作要干净利落
The next bin holds an L1. A fucking L1?
下一舱有个1型读心者 该死的1型读心者
God damn it.
见鬼
Captain Eris wants him on the ship,
艾瑞斯船长点名要他
so we're bringing him on the ship.
所以我们就得把他带上飞船
Let's get this done.
赶紧干完吧
Gear up.
准备好
Dr. Matheson,
马瑟森博士
you really think your L-1 can communicate with the Volcryn?
你真觉得你的1型读心者能与沃星人沟通吗
Karl does.
卡尔觉得能行
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表