剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
so just settle into their pattern and listen.
你融入其中 仔细聆听就好
Remember your work with Rowan and the rabbit.
回想一下你和罗恩的兔子实验
Try to focus on a voice--
专心聆听一种声音...
Yeah, where the fuck is Rowan, 'cause I really need him right now.
罗恩去哪儿了 我现在正需要他呢
Probably down in Tessia's quarters.
可能在特西娅生前的房♥间吧
He's damaged, Karl. What did I miss?
他心碎了 卡尔 我错过了什么
Just--Thale is about to reach out to the Volcryn.
就... 赛尔正要联♥系♥沃星人呢
That's exciting.
真激动
Will you be sure to send down the data to my quarters
你能把数据传给我吗
so I can analyze the wave patterns?
我好分♥析♥波段规律
Sure.
好
Thanks.
谢谢
Have you seen Eris?
你见到艾瑞斯了吗
No.
没有
Me neither.
我也没见到他
Thank you for your service.
感谢你的"服务"
And of course, good luck.
当然了 祝好运
I'm strapped in, mate.
我被绑着呢 大哥
Thanks.
谢了
I'll see you on the other side.
"另一边"见
Good luck, Karl.
祝好运 卡尔
And you.
也祝你好运
Christ, you do not want to know what's going on in that man's head.
天呐 他的想法真是太渗人了
Let's keep going. Let's go. Starting monitors now.
我们继续 开始吧 启动检测仪
Engaging neural amplification.
开启神经增强功能
There's a voice.
有个声音
It's not speaking. It's like music.
不是讲话声 像是音乐
It's fucking beautiful, but it's loud.
优美动听 但声音很大
Hold on... Karl, his heart! It's too much.
等下... 卡尔 他的心脏承受不住了
His levels are spiking! His heart is failing!
数值飙升 他的心脏快不行了
Thale, stop! Pull out!
赛尔 停下 回来
No, no! Don't touch him!
不不 别碰他
Mel!
小梅
Okay, we need some suppressants!
我们需要抑制剂
There's nothing.
没有读数了
He's gone.
他死了
Thale?
赛尔
Thale.
赛尔
Thale!
赛尔
What did you see?
你看到了什么
All of it.
全貌
Death, rebirth.
死亡 重生
A thousand worlds.
数千世界
Their voices? Did you hear their voices?
你听到他们的声音了吗
It isn't a "them."
不是"他们"
No, it is. We saw their ships.
就是 我们看到他们的飞船了
There's hundreds of ships.
有上千艘呢
This thing is...
这个东西是...
It's alive.
活的
The Volcryn?
沃星人吗
All of it, just-- it's miles across.
那么多都是活的吗
Those tiny, dancing, shimmering little lights you see?
那些微弱的跳跃闪烁光亮
That's-- that's just the surface.
只是其表面
It's... endless.
内在无边无际
There's a voice.
有个声音
It spoke clearly.
说得很清晰
It's waiting for us.
在等我们
Sir.
长官
You must be gratified that we've reached the Volcryn.
我们接近沃星人了 你一定很高兴吧
Yes, well, we have yet to make contact.
嗯 但还没建立沟通呢
Perhaps we should be cautious and stop the ship here.
也许我们应该谨慎一点 把飞船停在这儿
Let the science team do their work from a safe distance.
让科学团队在安全距离进行研究
We already have an established protocol for the approach, Auggie.
拦截计划早就定了 奥古
You're aware of that. Of course.
你是知道的 嗯
But our priority is to ensure she doesn't sustain any damage.
但我们的要务是保证飞船完好无损
Why are you challenging me, Auggie?
你为什么要和我唱反调 奥古
I'm not challenging you.
我不是在和你唱反调
From the beginning, my career has been focused on the Eris legacy.
从始至终 我都致力于维护艾瑞斯集团的研究成果
You sound like my mother.
你的语气很像我母亲
How can it be alive?
怎么会是活的
Out here in the middle of nothing.
在虚空当中
No--no sunlight, no nutrients.
没有光照 没有养分
What is it? Some form of biomass?
是什么 某种生物质吗
I don't think it's hostile.
好像没有恶意
It just--it just can't be. Not what it's done.
就是不可能有恶意 回想一下
Sending the probe back to us, bringing my memories alive.
他们把探测器还给我们 重现我的记忆
Mel, it's trying to talk to us. It's trying to talk to me.
小梅 他们想跟我们沟通 想和我沟通
What you're reading as communication could be a form of an attack.
你所认为的沟通 可能是某种攻击行为
Karl, we came out here to help our planet.
卡尔 我们来此是为拯救地球
Not to relive memories from our personal lives.
而非重现个人回忆
Look at how powerful it made Thale.
瞧瞧他们令赛尔变得多强大
And Agatha.
还有阿加莎
Now, we don't know how much Teke that contains.
我们不知道其中蕴含了多少特克能量
What it can do, what it can be utilized for.
也不知道这些能量的用途
Unless it kills us first.
我们有可能会先被其杀死
I know this mission's been really hard,
我知道本次任务很艰巨
but none of this would be possible without our team.
若非有团队的支持 我们不可能走到现在
You've made this possible, Mel.
是你促成了这一切 小梅
You did.
有你的功劳
Thale!
赛尔
Stop!
住手
How are you here?
你怎么会在这儿
Push yourself out of your body.
把意识从身体中脱离出来
I made contact.
我接触他们了
I felt them.
我感受到他们了
I miss you being here with me.
我怀念有你陪着的日子
Do you remember when we were at Sutherland?
还记我们在萨瑟兰的境遇吗
How they had to separate the Ls
他们把读心者单独隔离
because the feedback got so strong?
因为彼此间心灵反馈太强大了
Yeah.
记得
We can just stay on opposite sides of the ship.
我们俩可以待在飞船两头
The closer we get to the Volcryn,
我们离沃星人越近
the stronger it gets.
反馈就越强大
It could kill us.
我们俩都会死
Then we need to cut the loop.
那我们得彻底切断循环
No.
不行
I can't let you do that.
我不会让你这么做
We ain't got a fucking choice.
我们没得选
Either one of us dies or we both do.
要么死一个 要么死一双
Watch out.
小心
You're doing what you came here to do.
你正朝着我们来此的目的而努力
You're becoming something new.
你脱胎换骨了
I don't want to be something new.
我不想脱胎换骨
You have to trust me.
你得相信我
Don't be afraid.
别怕
We're gaining on them.
我们接近他们了
There it is.
就在那儿
Track the velocity of the Volcryn.
侦测沃星人的速率
Find out why we're closing on them so fast.
查清楚怎么这么快就靠近他们了
It's because it's stopped.
因为他们停下了
It's waiting for us. She's right, sir.
他们在等我们 她说得对 长官
Forward progress of the Volcryn has ceased.
沃星人停止前进了
Thale reached out to it.
赛尔联♥系♥过他们了
He believes it knows we're coming.
他觉得他们知道我们来了
I believe it wants to make contact.
我觉得他们想要进行接触
It's initiating this behavior.
停止前进就是为了沟通
Or it wants to kill us.
或是想杀了我们
There's only one chance to find out.
只有一次机会查明真♥相♥
We have to keep going. Karl.
我们得继续前进 卡尔
We have a plan.
我们都计划好了
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表