剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
Sure.
好
Whatever you can do to get inside his head.
只要能探查他的想法就行
Dangerous work we do out here.
我们的工作很危险
Sorry, sir?
你说什么 长官
Brandy and port.
葡萄白兰地
It'll help you sleep.
能祝你入眠
Don't worry.
别担心
It's just the ionic particles at the edge of the helium sphere making the ship sing.
就是氦气层边缘离子造成的动听乐符
We shouldn't be out here.
我们不该出这次任务
The ship is fine.
飞船没有问题
It's the members of our crew who are starting to show weakness.
只是船员胆怯了而已
Take a couple of cycles off, Mr. Suczek.
休几班吧 苏切克先生
I need you ready for duty by the end of the week.
这周后 你得调整回工作状态
Yes, sir.
是 长官
You really do take liberties on this ship, don't you?
你在这艘飞船上真是恣意啊
Stop staring at me with that eye
别再用监控观察我
and come talk to me.
出来和我谈谈
What's wrong, Melantha?
怎么了 梅兰达
Honestly, I'm tired of the hypocrisy.
说实话 我受够了虚情假意
All this talk about truth-seeking
我们一直说要寻找真♥相♥
but everything about you feels like a lie.
但你的一切都像是个谎言
The only lie I told was to protect Karl and his telepath.
我只撒过一次谎 还是为了保护卡尔和读心者
See, I think that was your strategy.
我觉得这是你的计谋
I think you've got problems on this ship that you can't handle,
我觉得飞船上出了你处理不了的问题
and the only reason you helped us was to get us off your back.
你帮我们 只是希望我们不去烦你
Is that really what you think of me?
你真是这么看待我吗
I don't know what to think of you
我不知道该怎么看待你
because you're not here.
因为你不在这里
Why don't you ever come to me in person?
你为什么从不亲自来
You watch me all the time
你一直在观察我
and you give nothing back.
却不肯给我任何回应
Do you trust me, Melantha?
你相信我吗 梅兰达
Whatever it is that you're hiding, Roy,
无论你在隐瞒什么 罗伊
you don't have to carry that burden alone.
你都不必独自承担
Let me help you.
让我帮你吧
You must be the bee lady.
你就是"蜂女"吧
And you're the genius xenobiologist.
你是那个天才异族生物学家
I've seen you on the news feeds.
我在新闻上看到过你
You mind if I... ?
你介意我...
Sometimes I just need to be around plants.
我就是得时不时接触一下植被
True nature... is chaos.
真正的自然一片混乱
I think if you look closely enough,
如果仔细观察
you'll find order below the chaos.
会发现混乱深处 井然有序
I was curious as to your... encounter with the L-1.
我很好奇你和1型读心者的接触经历
You mean Thale.
赛尔啊
First name basis.
都直呼名字了
He's a dangerous creature, by all accounts.
据说 他很危险
Humans are dangerous creatures.
人类本就很危险
But you weren't afraid of him.
但你不怕他
Thale simply reflects what he takes in.
赛尔只是把接收到的信息表现出来
If everyone stopped projecting so much darkness and hate,
如果大家不再怀有那么多阴暗仇恨的思想
he might not be a threat at all.
他也许根本不会构成威胁
Perhaps if he... refined his capabilities,
假设他精进自身能力
might be a useful tool to help others.
也许能帮到他人
You wanna experiment on him?
你想对他做实验
With him.
与他做实验
Why couldn't he sense you?
他为什么感知不到你的内心
Well, the collective voice of my bees was too strong.
我的蜂群声音太大了
I'm guessing he had trouble filtering through.
他大概很难感知到
I love the positive energy, I do,
我很欣赏你这么看得开
but handling an L-1
但对付1型读心者
is a little more complicated than just meditating on smiley faces.
实际操作比设想中要复杂
Yeah, I know, I do, and that is why I want to engage him.
我知道 所以我才想接触他
In a real way.
真正面对他
Thale is part of this mission...
赛尔是本次任务的一环...
yet they still keep him locked up in solitary confinement.
他们却一直关他禁闭
Fine.
好吧
No.
不
If you're gonna do this,
要跟他接触
there are some rules you have to know first.
得先告诉你几个注意事项
Don't get too close.
别太靠近
He may try to taunt you, but stay calm.
他可能会吓唬你 要保持镇定
It's his way of testing.
那是他在测试你
If you want to keep him out of you mind,
如果不想被他看穿想法
keep it clear.
就别胡思乱想
Whatever you do, don't show fear.
无论如何 别表现出恐惧
It'll only make him more dangerous.
那样只会让他更具威胁性
Thale?
赛尔
Holy...
天呐...
Next time, ask first.
下次问过后再动
Yep. Yep, definitely.
好的 记住了
Definitely. I will do... I will do that.
没问题 我下次注意
What do you want?
你想怎样
Just a new friend... coming to say hello.
就是想跟你交个朋友 过来打声招呼
Don't fuck me about, Rowan. We ain't friends.
别蒙我 罗恩 我们俩不是朋友
You're shitting yourself. Well, yes.
别自欺欺人了 没错
You make people's eyes bleed.
你把人弄得眼睛流血
You wanna see how it works?
你想见识一下吗
You wouldn't hurt...
你不会伤害...
someone bearing... gifts...
携礼而来的人
would you?
是吧
I can feel something.
我能感觉到里面有东西
What is it?
是什么
What, you can't tell?
怎么 你感知不到吗
Hartley Suczek.
哈特利·苏切克
You left me...
你抛下了我...
You left me.
你抛下了我
And do you trust Eris? I'm trying to.
你相信艾瑞斯吗 我想信他
Mel and Lommie are trying to find out what they can.
小梅和琅米正尽力探查
There's something wrong with the ship.
飞船上出了问题
He admitted as much.
这点他承认了
I just need to figure out what it is.
我就是得查出到底是什么问题
Do something.
采取措施
You got the probe off.
你发射了探测器
That's something.
挺厉害的
I miss that sound. The rain.
我想念雨声
I wish I was there with you.
真希望我和你在一起
You remember our trip to Yosemite?
还记我们去优胜美地国家公园的旅行吗
Which one?
哪一次
The bear attack.
狗熊袭击那次
The deadly bear attack.
致命的狗熊袭击啊
I've never seen a naked man run so fast.
我从没见过跑得那么快的裸男
Hey, I had my underwear on.
我当时可是穿了内♥裤♥
Screaming like a madman.
疯狂尖叫
And I was chasing off a killer bear.
我本以为是在追一只杀人熊
I didn't know it was a deer.
我哪知道其实是头鹿啊
Baby deer.
还是小鹿
I've...
我...
I've uplinked those images for you.
我把那些记忆上传给你了
I...
我...
I wanted you to have them...
我想留给你...
before I release the memories.
然后我就会清除记忆
Yosemite?
优胜美地的记忆
Yeah.
嗯
Dr. Saltzman has been encouraging me to go deeper.
萨尔兹曼医生一直鼓励我更进一步
Anything that... that could possibly remind me of...
清除所有可能会让我想起...
of her.
她的回忆
Joy, that... that's our honeymoon.
乔伊 那是我们的蜜月旅行
Joy, those... those are memories of... of us.
乔伊 那是我们俩的回忆
I know, baby.
我知道 亲爱的
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表