剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表
If I get too close to him,
如果我靠近他
it could be very dangerous for both of us.
我们俩都会有危险
I know.
我知道
I know and I'm sorry,
我知道 我很抱歉
but we need to find out what we're flying into
但我们得查清楚对方的底细
and he's the first one who could know.
而他是第一个能够接触他们的人
Okay.
好吧
I'll try.
我试试看
They're shrinking.
孢子收缩了
You did it.
你成功了
Row,
阿罗
something doesn't feel right.
不太对劲
The spores are dormant,
孢子是在休眠
but they're not receding.
而非衰退
Give it time.
再等等
It's not that.
不是这样
I think it might be a cycle of gestation.
好像是新一轮孕育生长
No, that's too fast. The spores cannot really get this quick...
不 太快了 孢子不会繁殖那么快...
Stand back!
退后
Get back. Don't breathe!
退后 屏住呼吸
I know you're alive in the ship.
我知道你还活着 就在飞船上
I know you can hear me.
我知道你能听到我说话
Why won't you speak?
你为什么不说话
Please, Cyn, talk to me.
拜托 小辛 跟我聊聊
Roy can't come between us anymore.
罗伊没法再阻止我们了
I've control of the ship.
飞船现在由我掌控了
Find a way back to me
想办法回到我身边
and I can return the "Flyer" to your capable hand.
我就能把"夜行者"号♥还给能干的你了
You came to play with me?
你是来跟我玩吗
You took my family away.
你杀死了我的家人
They didn't mean anything to you.
他们跟你无冤无仇
But you did.
但你和我有仇
What else did you do?
你还做了什么
Have you been hurting my friends?
你是不是一直在伤害我的朋友们
Gave you this whole house,
我让你待在这里
let you be free.
给了你自♥由♥
Why take them away from me?
你为什么要夺走我的家人
Because I need you.
因为我需要你
And they wanted to play.
而他们想拉着你跟他们玩
Cynthia.
辛西娅
Come out.
出来
I like it when you're scared.
我喜欢看你恐惧的样子
This isn't a game.
这不是游戏
Cynthia!
辛西娅
I won't let you die.
我不会让你死的
I have plans for us.
我对我们俩还有计划呢
Single organism.
单一有机物
Sweetheart.
亲爱的
Honey! Honey!
亲爱的 亲爱的
I'm okay.
我没事
I--it comes in waves.
一阵阵发作
No, you're not.
不 你有事
You're not okay.
你状态很不好
Row,
阿罗
I need you to stay strong.
你一定要坚强
We'll get out of this.
我们会没事的
God, your sad eyes are gonna kill me before these spores.
天呐 你悲伤的眼神会比孢子先杀死我
I just need the spectrometer.
我就是需要光谱仪
Where the fuck's D'Branin?
德布莱恩死哪儿去了
I'll go see what's keeping him.
我去看看他怎么了
Roy, I need your help.
罗伊 拉我一把
Intercom volume, 0.
内外通讯 静音
What if...
万一...
he can't solve this?
他解决不了 怎么办
Let him keep trying.
就让他试试吧
If he doesn't, he'll never forgive himself.
如果不试试看 他永远不会原谅自己
If the spores make it out into the ship,
如果孢子扩散到飞船上
everyone dies.
大家都会死
You have to be ready.
你得准备好
For what?
准备什么
The decontamination cycle.
净化循环
That would kill every living organism in this room.
那会杀死这里所有的活体生物
I know.
我知道
Skye?
斯凯
Skye?
斯凯
Skye, you still here?
斯凯 你还在吗
Daddy.
爸爸
You came back.
你回来了
Yeah, baby.
对 宝贝
Told you I would.
我说过会回来
Skye, I need to understand where you are.
斯凯 我得知道你在哪儿
I'm here with you.
我就和你在一起啊
No, baby, I mean,
不 宝贝
when you're not in this place.
你不和我在一起时
Where do you go?
你会去哪儿
I'm at our house with Mommy.
我和妈妈待在家里
Okay, good.
好
Is Mommy happy?
妈妈开心吗
Yes, but she misses you.
嗯 但她很想你
Skye,
斯凯
when I left on the "Nightflyer"...
我登上"夜行者"号♥时...
Do you remember what happened that day?
你还记得那天的情形吗
Of course, I remember.
我当然记得
We all went to the launch, my whole school,
我们全校人都去看了飞船发射
and you're in the newsfeeds that night.
你上了当晚的新闻
Daddy?
爸爸
It's really you.
真的是你
Daddy, is something wrong?
爸爸 有事吗
No, no, baby.
不不 宝贝
Nothing's wrong.
没事
You're perfect.
你很完美
Can you take my hand?
你能握住我的手吗
I can touch you. You're real.
我能触碰到你 你真的存在
Skye, I'm never gonna let you go again.
斯凯 我绝不会再让你离开了
I'm never gonna lose you again.
我绝不会再失去你
Daddy.
爸爸
Yeah?
怎么了
I can't... hold on.
我坚持不住了
No, Skye. No, hold on.
不 斯凯 不 坚持住
Don't let go.
别放手
I'm--I'm trying, Daddy.
我尽力了 爸爸
Please, Skye, try.
拜托 斯凯 再努努力
I'm really trying.
我真的尽力了
Skye.
斯凯
Mel, stop.
小梅 住手
I said stop!
我说了 住手
Rowan's been waiting for you.
罗恩一直在等你
We need this equipment.
我们需要这个设备
This machine,
这个机器
everything I've built,
我打造的一切
this here is everything that I came out here for,
我就是为这一刻而来
and it's working.
我成功了
I've been using it to speak with my daughter.
我一直用这个与我女儿对话
You don't even know if that's real,
你都不知道她是真人
or just some visual garbage that the Memory Sphere's pulling out of your head.
还是记忆舱从你脑中提取的画面信息
No, it's more than that.
不 不仅如此
I touched her hand.
我刚才碰到了她的手
Real, physical contact.
真正的身体接触
Karl, it's not her.
卡尔 那不是她
Skye is dead,
斯凯已经死了
剧集 | 夜行者(2018) | 导航列表